User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:27   #1
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The GD CM league game type thing

ONLINE:

Jonny - Bolton
MrL - Wishes he was the Mackems, but took Villa instead
Kura - Newcastle
NB3 - Liverpool
midge5 -Boro
Apothos - Leeds
Blasto - Chelski

OFFLINE:

rr_0 - Fulham
1-X - Wolves
Ebany - Man City
Starbucks - Man U
LHC
KaneEd - soton
JC - BB
Stew - Arsenal (Rids, i cant believe you didnt join this)
Nonentity - Everton
Ragnarak - Spurs

The game is proposed to take place on Fridays, 7:30-11/12 GMT.

English Premier League, the teams being as follows:

Arsenal - Stew
Aston Villa - MrL
Birmingham City
Blackburn Rovers - JC
Bolton - JonnyBoltonGood
Charlton
Chelsea - Blasto
Everton - Nonentity
Fulham -rr0
Leeds - Apothos
Leicester
Liverpool - NB3
Manchester City - Ebany
Manchester United - Starbucks
Middlesbrough - midge5
Newcastle - SCREW YOU KURA!
Portsmouth
Southampton - effyou
Tottenham - Ragnarak
Wolves - 1-X

Claim a team, go go go etc.

[edit]

Only take Manchester United, Chelsea or Arsenal if you REALLY REALLY want to.

[edit2]

I'll have those kings of mediocrity, Aston Villa. Plus they have 2 ex-Sunderland players.

[edit3]

The plan is that once we have all the CM players onboard who want to play, we will invite applications from GD'ers who dont play the game, and they will be added in as human managers, but their assistants will handle the club. The results for all clubs will be posted in a weekly update, and thus we will have 20 GD'ers with clubs (until someone gets sacked, at which point its expected you changed your location to "Sacked by X").

Entries for players (Online players) to be in before Monday 00:01 GMT , to give us time to set up the rest of the game.

Last edited by MrL_JaKiri; 11 Mar 2004 at 22:29.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:29   #2
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: The GD CM league game type thing

Just to annoy Jakiri , im going to take Newcastle AND WIN EVERYTHING!
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:29   #3
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Liverpool

if you fight me i might take wolves though :P
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:32   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
Just to annoy Jakiri , im going to take Newcastle AND WIN EVERYTHING!
Newcastle always seem the win the CL in my first season, they do crap after that though.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:36   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

blackburn always win the pl in my game, repeatedly.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:36   #6
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
Newcastle always seem the win the CL in my first season, they do crap after that though.
I have 5 if the players i need to win everything. I just need to sign the remaining 6 out of a possible 140.

I think im a sure thing
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:37   #7
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

what happens if someone gets relegated (lol leeds lol)
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:38   #8
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Bolton plz.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:39   #9
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

OK. The big question is HOSTING.

I can do it if I have to (it means installing CM0304 on another pc, but needs must etc).
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:42   #10
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

If i was playing id have everton. Roonaldo etc
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:44   #11
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by deerbarn
If i was playing id have everton. Roonaldo etc
Dude
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:45   #12
deerbarn
Anal Crumb

deerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to beholddeerbarn is a splendid one to behold

and then id go but carlton cole and then id masturbate while i played with my penis as i wanked!
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:46   #13
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

According to the first post Bolton have been claimed by......Bolton
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:46   #14
midge5
mmm lambs

midge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better placemidge5 single handedly makes these forums a better place

Middlesbrough for me
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 02:48   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
According to the first post Bolton have been claimed by......Bolton
Big Sam's playing
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 03:10   #16
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

hosting, go with the best pc and connection ?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 05:02   #17
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

Leeds, please.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 14:41   #18
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Care to explain what's happening here? Because I'll take Chelski again.

Although I'm a Gooner, Chelski are probably the next best thing.

EDIT: I think I'm getting a fair idea on what's going on...... Tell me more anyway.
finding strength to call and ask her
Roller coaster favorite ride,
let me kiss you one last time.
Blastoderm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 14:51   #19
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Online game of Championship Manager 03/04 4.1.5.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 15:02   #20
Blastoderm
________

Blastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldBlastoderm spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Right. I've got 4.1.4. Going to update.

It's Hammer Time!
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 15:03   #21
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Which team then?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 15:06   #22
Blastoderm
________

I thought I already said it. But I'll say it again.

CHELSKI
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 15:18   #23
Blastoderm
________

I'm trying to download the update CM. The CM website looks s**t and SI Games are a bit slow. Any other sites apart from Googling?
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 15:19   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

www.filemirrors.com
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 15:53   #25
Blastoderm
________

Update: DONE
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 17:11   #26
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The GD CM league - Online AND Offline managers

EDIT

can't play only have cm4 unless someone can hook me up in the methods of 'you know what and how' *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 17:15   #27
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
EDIT

can't play only have cm4 unless someone can hook me up in the methods of 'you know what and how' *nudge* *nudge* *wink* *wink*
Then you just have to wait for the online slots to fill, and then put in for an offline slot.

Everyones a Winner.... well , 20 people are anyway.
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 17:40   #28
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I dont have the new CM, so i'll have to have one of these offline slot things with good old Tony Parkes running my team .
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 17:50   #29
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I dont have the new CM, so i'll have to have one of these offline slot things.

Last edited by Stew; 6 Mar 2004 at 18:00. Reason: Added Full Stop So Was Same As LHCs
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 17:55   #30
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I dont have the new CM, so i'll have to have one of these offline slot things.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2004, 21:44   #31
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Fridays are my night out so I won't be able to play...also, I use a 56k modem. not good for online gaming of any kind.

As an offline manager, will I be able to engineer any transfers, that sort of thing? If I manage to get the team I want to, I have one major one to conduct I might also start up the game as said club to take a look at what needs doing.
Unread 7 Mar 2004, 03:43   #32
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
Fridays are my night out so I won't be able to play...also, I use a 56k modem. not good for online gaming of any kind.

As an offline manager, will I be able to engineer any transfers, that sort of thing? If I manage to get the team I want to, I have one major one to conduct I might also start up the game as said club to take a look at what needs doing.
Im sure we could work something out whereby in the first week you come on before we move the game along and make a bid or two with your team.

I doubt youd get the player you want thought if other player-managers are after them.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 09:20   #33
furball

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Im sure we could work something out whereby in the first week you come on before we move the game along and make a bid or two with your team.

I doubt youd get the player you want thought if other player-managers are after them.
Ok thanks

I hereby bid for Everton.

Edit: I doubt that anyone will be going for this player
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 21:40   #34
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nonentity
Ok thanks

I hereby bid for Everton.

Edit: I doubt that anyone will be going for this player
Welcome to Bankruptcy within 6 weeks and one of us stealing Rooney for a pittance
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:16   #35
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
I dont have the new CM, so i'll have to have one of these offline slot things
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:26   #36
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

turns out i installed a copy of 03/04 ages ago, am seeing if it can be patched

think it's version 4.1.1

someone tell me what i should download to patch it?
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:27   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

http://www.sigames.com/
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:34   #38
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
WATCH AS I DOWNLOAD TEH INTERNET!!

(what i actually meant was, can i just download the 4.1.4 patch and then the 4.1.5 patch and that's it or do i need to download all of the intermediate ones between 4.1.1. and 4.1.5. Also what's the deal with the 'patch and data" type files, what would i need to download if i wanted to participate..?)

or as i put more succinctly a minute ago

someone tell me what i should download to patch it?
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:34   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Youll have to install patch 4.1.4 , and then patch 4.1.5

To get the most up to date , stable version.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:35   #40
Ragnarak

ta

thanks
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:41   #41
Ragnarak

ok all patched up

only problem now is my PCs shit and crashes randomly

will see how stable it is playing a few games

Unread 8 Mar 2004, 22:57   #42
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

2 hours left for the online players to put in , then we open it up to the offline managers.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:17   #43
furball

Quote:
Welcome to Bankruptcy within 6 weeks and one of us stealing Rooney for a pittance
I'm not planning to pay much - about £2.5 million should do it. There also might be a few assistant manger setting to be made...("do not sell this player"). Obviously if bankrupcy occurs those wouldn't matter (for the pedantic among you, Jakiri).

Also, weren't all online applications supposed to be in Monday 0:00, not Tuesday 0:00?
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:21   #44
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I should have said monday 23:59 to give a better idea. It was tonight midnight.
Unread 8 Mar 2004, 23:40   #45
furball

Oh right ok. Thankfully most people have signed up already.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 18:54   #46
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

do we have some kind of common communication medium (irc?) to loiter on beforehand ?
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 18:58   #47
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Suits me
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 19:03   #48
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

I propose that as the majority of GD'ers already use Netgamers for communication purposes, that we form in a specific room in there which is general purpose but which we dont have to register (will be pointless registering a room we are only going to visit once a week).

I nominate #forums. The people in there are ... basically all CM Players anyway , except Meaple , and we dont care about him because hes shit.
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 19:05   #49
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

If only my netgamers account hadn't expired, we could use #nodrog

ps.

Can people post their computer stats/connection information, in order to decide who will host the damn thing?

pps.

Athlon XP 2000+, 512Mb DDR 2100, 1Mb ADSL are my server specs
Unread 9 Mar 2004, 19:10   #50
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i have #random which we can use if necessary as no-one comes to it and the access list has been purged recently.

2600 running at 1666mhz instead of 2ghz as its got a psu issue, 1gb ddr3200, 512k cable, shared house.