User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 18 Jul 2004, 06:42   #1
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point
Comedy Forum Option

Just Installed New version of vbulletin
Looks snazzy, but the style system is a bit of a bitch to work with this time so I ended up doing it all in dreamweaver and migrating it across

www.astrominia.com/forum

P.S. Although advertisement it isnt advertising of competing products and/or services

And I want to show people how pretty 3.0.0 + looks like
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 08:27   #2
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Comedy Forum Option

very nice! I've had very little opportunity to work with VB3, but everything I've seen is awesome.

ps. you spelled available wrong on your index page. (;
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 14:18   #3
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandsnake
very nice! I've had very little opportunity to work with VB3, but everything I've seen is awesome.

ps. you spelled available wrong on your index page. (;
You are the 10th person to add that, I will say to you what I said to the rest, I am gonna fix that right now

probably
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 14:31   #4
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

by now you mean never, right .
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 15:18   #5
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

*cough* http://www.astrominia.com/hosted.html *cough*

emailto:[email protected]

something else needs fixing

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 15:42   #6
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathjam|wee
*cough* http://www.astrominia.com/hosted.html *cough*

emailto:[email protected]

something else needs fixing
...good point, that domain has expired at the moment
Will change that soon, im mainly working on the forums atm, changing the colours of all the buttons currently
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 16:10   #7
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

WHAT? Has the Gaming Community become defunct?

I miss the days when I could click the link to the non-existant site in Starbuck's sig and send PM's to him about it.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 16:58   #8
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

I have sigs off so I dont know what the hell is in there

websites that work atm are astrominia.com and frenziedprose.com
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 17:01   #9
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

it was doing all this localhost dodaa stuff so i couldn't look around
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 19:10   #10
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by KaneED
it was doing all this localhost dodaa stuff so i couldn't look around
thats just the main logo at the top that does that
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 19:20   #11
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it's SO BROWN
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 19:42   #12
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
it's SO BROWN
This is so BLACK AND ORANGE
Unread 18 Jul 2004, 19:48   #13
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quazi Starbucks
This is so BLACK AND ORANGE
Darn tootin
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jul 2004, 02:48   #14
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quote: