User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions

Unread 22 Jun 2004, 15:06   #1
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
PA crew

Delete all the free inactives now please kthxbye
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:26   #2
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: PA crew

team.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:27   #3
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
team.
in-fighting team as i recall :O
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:30   #4
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

Quazi Starbucks is an unknown quantity at this point

Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Donate, Vote, Evict
Quazi Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 17:49   #5
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
team.
who gives a shit? GET RID OF THESE ****ING INACTIVES.
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 18:14   #6
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

We just got another dud in, time to start the gears
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 19:41   #7
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future

Yes why ohhh why do we still see free accounts with 0 roids who has not have one login since tickstart.

Isnt it time to wake up now pa-team?
Unread 22 Jun 2004, 23:49   #8
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

I can't believe they've deleted them but failed to merge the gals with less than 5 planets, bet that's pissed another few hundread players off. May as well shut down your game now.
Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:01   #9
The_Fish
ND

someones bitter
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:21   #10
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Hicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHicks is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Someone hates Planetarion and is extreamly sorry he came back.
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 00:22   #11
Quazi Starbucks
Heh

We evicted someone and got a 65k player in return

He did have incoming, so nothing is perfect
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 20:15   #12
Precursors

Precursors is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks

I 2nd that
Precursors is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Jun 2004, 21:05   #13
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

Just seems that things are never ever ever thought through properly, I mean I'm at a loss to explain some of the decisions made by Spinner.
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 09:49   #14
TehVader
NewDawn pe0n

TehVader is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Atleast you can still play risk and be killed first
Unread 24 Jun 2004, 11:01   #15
kaos
peon

kaos is an unknown quantity at this point

i wonder why ppl always think that they (pa crew, team, whatever) are doing the right thing
they showed us the last 3 years that they are just not capable of "doing the right thing"
this game has been dead for ages now
Unread 3 Jul 2004, 16:57   #16
Chippeh
Void of Sarcasm

Chippeh is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaos
this game has been dead for ages now
mm hmm, hate to burst you bubble of self importance, but simply because different people play the game doesn't make it dead
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 12:11   #17
Bu||seye
Carebear

Bu||seye is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Go ask Kal to delete your planet then. That's what I'm going to do now.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:23   #18
Hicks
Raaaaaaaah!

We should just mass delete and never pay again after the latest crap they've pulled. PA Team in wrecking PA total non shocker.
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 13:52   #19
Kal
Inactive peon

Kal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant futureKal has a brilliant future

/me sighs

the ticker deleted free planets thta have not logged in for 7 days, this is a reduction from the 14 days last round. We are also being much more efficent at taking out free multis/account sharers etc.

there really isn;t much else that can be done during a round, but ideas are of course welcomed as long as they are thought through.

Round 6-10 NoS member-->NoS junior HC
Round 10.5 FAnG member
Round 11-15 PATeam
Round 17-30 PATeam
Round 31 ???

Check out toastmonster.com for crazy illustrations and art
Kal is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 14:40   #20
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

Just when you think to yourself PA can't get any worse, r10.5 comes along ... then again with r11. Its quite amusing to sit by and watch; can imagine it'd be slightly heartbreaking if I was still playing :/
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 20:30   #21
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

i'm enjoying myself..... if you think you'll find a better game with a better community elsewhere, then why are you still here?(not aimed at newt)

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jul 2004, 20:57   #22
newt
Banned

newt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud ofnewt has much to be proud of

The PA community is still the best - but only because of it being built up in the good 'ol days. Doesn't get away from the fact that the game for whatever reasons is getting worse and worse, with PA team making cockup after cockup not helping matters.

Not aimed at me but nontheless, I'm still here for two reasons: IRC is still fun (only a handful of people I know actually playing anymore) and I like to keep uptodate so the next time I meet A2 I can verbally and maybe physically assault him
newt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jul 2004, 18:55   #23
The_Fish
ND

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kal
/me sighs

the ticker deleted free planets thta have not logged in for 7 days, this is a reduction from the 14 days last round. We are also being much more efficent at taking out free multis/account sharers etc.

there really isn;t much else that can be done during a round, but ideas are of course welcomed as long as they are thought through.
Well for Round 12, please delete all free people with no roids iniated after tick 1. 3 days is more than enough time for them to log in and init a few roids.

Saves everyone exiling people between ourselves