User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Administration > Planetarion Help Desk

Unread 12 Apr 2015, 18:17   #1
xzapxstedtin

xzapxstedtin is an unknown quantity at this point
Zik Race - Ship Stealing

Im sorry if this post is in the wrong place or if indeed it is a stupid question for that matter!

I have recently started playing again after a very long absence and have obviously noticed things have changed as there are now races ect..
I think I'm beginning to get the hangs of things however, I'm struggling to make sense of the ship stealing. In the manual it says that after stealing a ship the capturing ship is destroyed in the process. Can someone please clarify how this works because I can't see how these types of ships are useful?

Thanks very much in advance
xzapxstedtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Apr 2015, 05:01   #2
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Zik Race - Ship Stealing

so 100k cutlass steals 53k Dealer. you're exchanging your cutlass for dealers, you'll no longer have 100k cutlass, instead you'll have 53k dealer.
Unread 14 Apr 2015, 16:49   #3
xzapxstedtin

xzapxstedtin is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi thanks for the reply that makes more sence now! Also this is slightly off topic but do you know why I lost several structure killers when attacking a planet that had no defending fleets and no structure defence?

Thank you
xzapxstedtin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Apr 2015, 17:31   #4
DeeJay

DeeJay is an unknown quantity at this point

Structure Killers get killed in the proccess of structure killing. Think of them as suicide ships. If there is no structure defense the ships sacrifice themselves to kill structures
DeeJay is offline   Reply With Quote