User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:02   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Sacked

Boss: "You have the brains and the talent to burn. But you refuse to use them. I've not seen a person like you with so many skills but who just doesn't acknowledge them. I'm sorry, I can't have you on my team anymore."

I've never been sacked before. But come to think of it, I've never had a proper job before.

I suspect it isn't always this much of an ego boost
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:03   #2
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
I wouldn't call that an ego boost

You must be in denial
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:04   #3
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: Sacked

I need a job... at least you had one to lose...
Anyone know of any vacancies around Sheffield?
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:05   #4
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
i heard mcdonalds were recruiting..........
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:06   #5
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Question Re: Sacked

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
"You have the brains and the talent to burn.
Is this in comparison to him?
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:09   #6
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Sacked

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Is this in comparison to him?
Might be
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:10   #7
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Re: Sacked

Quote:
...sacked...
Well if your real-life persona is like your online one, this comes as no suprise.

Good luck finding future employment tho!

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:12   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I just got a job, so i have money! But the jobs done next week, and them im back into unemployment
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:15   #9
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Sacked

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Well if your real-life persona is like your online one, this comes as no suprise.

M.
Actually, I'm nothing in real life like I am online.

I'm cool in real life. I wear reaction glasses.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:17   #10
Popeye

Popeye is an unknown quantity at this point
what was the job
what was the skillset you used
what was the skillset you had but didnt use
why didnt you use it?
Popeye is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:19   #11
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Sacked

Quote:
Boss: "You have the brains and the talent to burn. But you refuse to use them. I've not seen a person like you with so many skills but who just doesn't acknowledge them. I'm sorry, I can't have you on my team anymore."
Translates as: You are a relatively 'good' worker, and I am a fat, bloated, lazy bastard that fears for my future prospects. Bye-bye.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 15:25   #12
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Sacked

Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Translates as: You are a relatively 'good' worker, and I am a fat, bloated, lazy bastard that fears for my future prospects. Bye-bye.
or possibly: You have potential, I like you, but you're a lazy bastard. Goodbye.

Most people hate to fire workers, especially if they like them...happens though.
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 15:50   #13
Banana Man
Me

Banana Man is an unknown quantity at this point
Ouch Unlucky, ohwell cest la vie, every cloud has a silver linning etc etc
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:04   #14
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
Get your doctor to prescribe you Ritalin.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:10   #15
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ritalin doesnt solve anything
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 18:33   #16
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Deepflow
ritalin doesnt dissolve anything
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 18:35   #17
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Re: Re: Sacked

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong

M.
'You're a complete nob but all the best!'
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote