User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 03:49   #1
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
Thumbs up Start running

You create misery, have your cake and eat it. Take your place in history, and pray we don't repeat it. Call it fate, call it back, call it off, don't call me later. Lay your head, in your bed, it's just how they made it.

It's your day, believe it, it's your date with destiny. It's too late to leave it, after all, it's your, it's your party. Call it luck, call it faith, call me beautiful to my face. Call it up to my surprise, it's just how they made it.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 11:13   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 11:21   #3
seventh
Lai

seventh is an unknown quantity at this point
i liek fours
[18:02]<DJ_Bass>When i was just a knee basher i ran outside with a coat hanger above my head thinking it would repel lightning

[18:03]<Ashknight>If it hit you, now that would explain a LOT
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
Follow the guy in front
-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-
<[7th]Seventh> liseh?
<Bloomers> hmmm
<Bloomers> he's okay
<Bloomers> you are fitter tho
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 12:05   #4
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
this thread is pretty deep guys
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 13:31   #5
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:56   #6
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Waking is Johnny.
Waking is Jared.
Waking is Lynda.
Waking is Peter.
Waking is Susi.

Good-Morning Mankind,
waking,
not to se the dawning days of may,
not to see the sky,
not to love,
not to smell their new baseball glove
not to dance
not to find romance
not to live
not to give
not to dream
not to improve self-esteem
not to hope
not to hang by the end of the rope
not to cry
not to die
not rush to the stars

Good-Morning Mankind
waking,
to earn money
to road-kill a bunny
to be hollow
to in selfpity wallow
to run
to fire a gun
to win
to think about how to be thin
to talk in mobile phones
to avoid the zones
to kill
to be a just another boring mill
to be ashamed of being who they are
to flatter strangers at the bar
to be the projected imagine of what others think
to deep sadness sink
to dream of a better place.

Dead is Johnny.
Dead is Jared.
Dead is Lynda.
Dead is Peter.
Dead is Susi.

You've missed it. It's too late now, you gave in.
You became me, and I became you.
Neither of us ran from destiny when we should have.
You should have follow your dreams you idiots.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:57   #7
Mong Is Gay

you are aware posting lyrics and not the artist/song is bananable?

Unread 16 Jun 2003, 14:59   #8
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
Perhaps it's not a song ?
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 15:05   #9
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
"Do you ever think about the first time that i came in you"

Boo Howerdine - 16 Miles.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:23   #10
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
The first one is "Catch" by Kosheen... the second one...?
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 16:36   #11
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Posting lyrics and nothing else is almost completely pointless.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Closed Thread