User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:18   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Look up at the sky

See something strange?

Because I do, and it's freaking me out.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:26   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I see dead people, does that count ?

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:27   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I see a lot of black clouds!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:29   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Thanx Snurx, you saved me going out into the cold to have a look

Vaio
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:34   #5
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
No problem, easier for me, i just had to look out the window!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:36   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The creature in the sky, got sucked in a hole. Now theres a hole in the sky, and the grounds not cold and if the grounds not cold everything is gonna burn. We'll all take turns, I'll get mine too. This monkey's gone to heaven!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:40   #7
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't panic everyone, I think it's just natural phenomena.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:41   #8
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
all i see is a ceiling
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:47   #9
Zharkov
Twang Twang

Zharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud ofZharkov has much to be proud of
i see a full moon slightly obscured by some trees.

how picturesque.

sigh.
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:48   #10
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
I only see the reflection of the light in my room on the window and I can't be arsed to get up from my sofa
Unread 14 Jun 2003, 23:54   #11
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by Zharkov
i see a full moon slightly obscured by some trees.

how picturesque.

sigh.
no that's your mum's shiny arse

lolz
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 00:08   #12
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
Don't panic everyone, I think it's just natural phenomena.
What is ?

Dont spose you can take a digital picture type thing could you for us who dont have a mutant stargoat about to eat the moon

Vaio
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 00:21   #13
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
that would be ****ing cool
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 01:27   #14
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough
It's just a coverup.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 01:41   #15
insane_in_da_membrane
Blowdried

insane_in_da_membrane is an unknown quantity at this point
all I see is the police helicopter searching around the river...I think some daft sod has fallen in and got lost. again.
insane_in_da_membrane is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 01:56   #16
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I saw a shooting star.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 02:45   #17
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
I looked out of three windows, each in different directions. The first window I saw a huge spider that was provocativly wriggling at me, the second window I saw two hobos attempting some sort of mating ritual, and the third window I saw the moon, which looked a different colour.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 07:36   #18
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I saw a full moon that morphed into a skull.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 07:38   #19
Sandsnake
Snake of the Sand

Sandsnake will become famous soon enoughSandsnake will become famous soon enough
Re: Look up at the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
See something strange?

Because I do, and it's freaking me out.
you went out in the daylight, didn't you?
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 07:44   #20
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: Look up at the sky

Quote:
Originally posted by Sandsnake
you went out in the daylight, didn't you?
I went out in the..

..Okay I was on shrooms. I don't know.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 10:25   #21
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
its yellow!
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 15:37   #22
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute
Hmm.. nothing but an army of clouds moving across the moon, bit of a shame really since normally you'd see hundreds of stars this time of night. Mind you, what has been odd lately is the brightness of the moon, for the past couple of nights it's been almost daylight conditions at like 2:00am in the morning.

=[DJ Bass]=