User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 May 2003, 00:24   #1
acousticset

acousticset is an unknown quantity at this point
will matrix repeat star wars trilogy

first one amazing, groundbreaking in matrixs side.

Second one more factual based but not as good, trying to be better than the first but failing by over doing some things, quite dissapointing compared to first.

Third one the best of the series, with awesome fight scenes oh cant wait for neo - agent smith stand off.

*refering to the original star wars trilogy
acousticset is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 00:26   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Empire Strikes Back is miles better then A New Hope.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 00:28   #3
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Empire Strikes Back is miles better then A New Hope.
indeed....actually, it's miles better then the rest of the SW saga
Unread 27 May 2003, 00:29   #4
acousticset

no empire strikes back was boring, and is only remembered for teh luke im your fatehr bit. A new hope is one of the best due to teh darth vader, obi wan kenobi fight.

But Jedi Strikes Back is the best

dont even mention episode 1 and 2 there just shameful, wtf is up with adding jar jar binks
Unread 27 May 2003, 00:36   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I think you mean 'Return of the Jedi', not 'Jedi Strikes Back'.

And no. Episode 5, 'The Empire Strikes Back', is by far the best of the Star Wars films.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 00:38   #6
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
'The Empire Strikes Back', is by far the best of the Star Wars films.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 00:40   #7
acousticset

of i mean the return of the jedi im just tired, very tired my mistake
Unread 27 May 2003, 00:45   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset
no empire strikes back was boring, and is only remembered for teh luke im your fatehr bit. A new hope is one of the best due to teh darth vader, obi wan kenobi fight.
There's your other mistake.
Unread 27 May 2003, 00:57   #9
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
The opening part of The Empire Strikes Back is surely the most famous, that snow speeder scene was fantabuloso!
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 00:57   #10
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
ROTJ might be better than TESB if it didn't have the Jabba bit at the beginning, and replaced it with something interesting. It has Ewoks and the battle of Endor, whereas TESB has the Asteroid bit, the Battle of Hoth and Cloud City. ANH is boring except for the Battle of Yavin and certain bits on the Death Star. The bit before they leave Tatooine is extremely dull.

In conclusion: 5, 6, 4
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 00:58   #11
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
lol
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:02   #12
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

The ewoks are just irritating. Apart from in the miniseries of the same name.
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:03   #13
acousticset

the hoth battle was very boring for me.
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:31   #14
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
In terms of storytelling, ESB is one of the best constructed plots and most carefully crafted films I have seen.

The only things going for ROTJ were the battle of the fleets, the 3-way confrontation in the Emperor's throne room, and anything from original score after the film moves on from Tatooine.
Unread 27 May 2003, 01:38   #15
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Pity David Lynch didn't want to do RoTJ
Unread 27 May 2003, 03:00   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
my favourite gimmick is back

hi!

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 04:37   #17
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
one day after episode 3 is on video.. i shall rent them all and have a starwars movieathon.. who's with me?
Unread 27 May 2003, 06:54   #18
Zword
more then you can ever be

Zword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these partsZword is infamous around these parts
i am ..........but only if you have beer an popcorn
(20:55:52) (@w2k) if registrations are disabled how did spinner sign up :\
(20:56:29) (@w2k) spinner isnt cool anymore

(06:41:50) (Shai-gar) Add meaple to Your Ignore List
(06:42:00) (Ghosteh) why?
(06:42:24) (Shai-gar) i dislike the ****
(06:42:37) (Ghosteh) heh

/me likes meaple <3
Zword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 07:06   #19
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
The only good thing about Ewoks is that they burn well.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 08:38   #20
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought you meant, that after the third Matrix they would make the Matrix prequel.
I god hope not, the new star wars prequels are crap, attack of the clones was a souless film compared to the original three.
Jar Jar Binks should be a case study for all media students in how to fcuk up on a scale never seen before in movie making history.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:00   #21
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Jar Jar Binks is **** but I enjoyed Attack of The Clones.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:07   #22
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

I enjoyed about twenty five minutes of Attack of the Clones.

The 'Oh anakin' 'oh padme' (repeat until vomit) bits were rather dull for a start.
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:10   #23
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
She's 100000 times fitter than Leia though. In that white top. That rips.
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:13   #24
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

'Are you alright?' says the trooper to the woman who's just fallen out of the plane, and rolled down a large sand dune, and is apparantly lying on the floor in agony.

Up jumps the woman, 'Yes.' she says.
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:17   #25
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
star wars is ****

matrix is good

so... no.
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:17   #26
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Episode V was the best, then IV, then VI.

As for the prequels, Episode I was semi OK. Episode II on the other hand had absolutely nothing going for it, total rubbish.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 09:19   #27
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
I enjoyed about twenty five minutes of Attack of the Clones.

The 'Oh anakin' 'oh padme' (repeat until vomit) bits were rather dull for a start.
"no, I'm not trying to seduce you, I actually find this extremely tight black PVC number rather comfortable, and my breasts need exposure to air because of a skin complaint"

Unread 27 May 2003, 14:16   #28
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
"no, I'm not trying to seduce you, I actually find this extremely tight black PVC number rather comfortable, and my breasts need exposure to air because of a skin complaint"
George Lucas himself designed that dress.
Clearly he is a dirty old man.
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:19   #29
Radical Edward

oh I have no problems with the dress per se , just with her sitting there denying that she is seducing someone at the same time.

Unread 27 May 2003, 14:36   #30
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Woof
I thought you meant, that after the third Matrix they would make the Matrix prequel.
Did The Animatrix pass you all by? Pretty cool stuff, explains the rise of the Machines, explains previous incarnations of "The One", etc.

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:56   #31
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
Did The Animatrix pass you all by? Pretty cool stuff, explains the rise of the Machines, explains previous incarnations of "The One", etc.

M.
which one mentions previous incarnations? I watched them on a train, so maybe I should see em again....

Unread 27 May 2003, 14:59   #32
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
One day you'll all see Episodes 1 and 2 are amazing, you'll see, YOU'LL ALL SEE.

My reasons:

1. Yoda vs Dooku fight scene
2. Me fighting Darth maul
3. Pod racing
4. Nathalie Portman
5. Samuel L Jackson
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 14:59   #33
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Are the Animatrix eps 'acquirable' or are they only for DVD release?
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:00   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
The poor acting, poor script, poor cinematography and general crapness of the films have so far put people off.
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:02   #35
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Just in case anyone asks, I do not use Direct Connect, and I am not currently downloading Animatrix episodes.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:05   #36
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
The poor acting, poor script, poor cinematography and general crapness of the films have so far put people off.
Mcgreggor is a good actor!
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:08   #37
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Mcgreggor is a good actor!
Maybe in Velvet Goldmine that matters.
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:09   #38
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
www.whatisthematrix.com it is on the far right console, well hidden.

or

http://www.intothematrix.com/

Unread 27 May 2003, 15:10   #39
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by [GAP]Obiwan
5. Samuel L Jackson
Pffft.
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:11   #40
Radical Edward

the yoda/dooku scene was overrated... at that rate yoda yould have cut dooku to shreds. The Darth Maul fight was the best fight seen in a star wars film so far, but it was tooooooooooooo short.
pod racing was just CGI, and not all that good. Everything else was crap.

Unread 27 May 2003, 15:11   #41
Radical Edward

Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Pffft.
Samuel L Jackson is Generally Godlike, however even God slips sometimes.

Unread 27 May 2003, 15:13   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Pffft.
If I want Samuel L Jackson, I'll watch a barcleycard ad!
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:13   #43
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
www.whatisthematrix.com it is on the far right console, well hidden.

or

http://www.intothematrix.com/
Ta
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:13   #44
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Samuel L Jackson is Generally Godlike
Like when?
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:15   #45
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Like when?
Pulp Fiction, but that's a bad example as it's a fantastic film.
Unread 27 May 2003, 15:17   #46
Radical Edward

Quote:
Like when?
If a chicken was a dollar would a chicken be evil?

oh, and Die Hard 3 too.

Unread 27 May 2003, 15:17   #47
sayonara
Shai Halud

Quote:
Pulp Fiction, but that's a bad example as it's a fantastic film.
I wouldn't call that godlike. It was good, but hardly deifilicious.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:22   #48
acousticset

samuel L Jackson was cool in only two films, Unbreakable and The Negotiater.
Unread 28 May 2003, 06:43   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by acousticset
samuel L Jackson was cool in only two films, Unbreakable and The Negotiater.
Don't make the trolling obvious son.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote