User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 24 May 2003, 20:18   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
The Austrian Eurovision Song Contest Entry

In this thread you laugh about it.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 20:19   #2
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
gayle google the full lyrics for us
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 20:19   #3
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
it has to win
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 20:19   #4
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Best thing ever.

I thought it was Norways
They always try to get 0 points.

Austria is on it it seems.
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 20:20   #5
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
if i was austrian i would be embarassed

i loved the way he danced, it was ****ing hilarious. and then when it went into metal music for about 5 seconds and then back to childrens TV music
Unread 24 May 2003, 20:27   #6
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
ReelAudio link here for those who were fortunate enough to miss it first time round.

And the lyrics in English...
Quote:
Because the human counts
The-the animals of the world
I rather like them
But more than anything I like
The-the rabbits and the bears
The bears

Soon all birds will die
Soon all beetles will die
Only Adam is lying in bed
And reproduces with Eve

The rabbits live in the forest
The cats in the meadows
And the ****roaches
They live under the tiles

Little rabbits have short noses
And little cats have soft paws
And Mrs Holle likes the wool
Of the dromedary from Africa

The-the difference between people
Between apes and primates
It-it's not much bigger
Than between noodles and pasta

But whoever wants to know more
About animals, should study biology
Or connect to my homepage
To find it out yourself

Some animals have wings
And others have fins
Some live outdoors
And others in cans

spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 20:28   #7
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
he is a comedian. his whole idea was to come up with absolute crap. hes a really strange person.
Unread 24 May 2003, 20:57   #8
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
i am still trying to regain my breath
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 May 2003, 20:57   #9
sigrid
hated dead or alive

sigrid is an unknown quantity at this point
holland next fs....i want us to winnnnnnnnnnnnn
sigrid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 06:44   #10
K03N
Banned

K03N is an unknown quantity at this point
oi i just came back from work. missed it all. :/

how did we do sigrid?
K03N is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 07:18   #11
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by K03N
oi i just came back from work. missed it all. :/

how did we do sigrid?
Better than the UK did.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 12:05   #12
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
Better than the UK did.
Then again. Even Latvia did.

*s*******
Unread 25 May 2003, 12:08   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Malta were the second worst!
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 May 2003, 12:12   #14
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Malta were the second worst!
It took Latvia longer to get points though