User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 May 2003, 16:36   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
My first sexual experience

THE YEAR WAS 2002 AND A HALF, I was wearing a spanky new red suit and a candycane-colored tie tied in a half-hearted attempt at a windsor knot. My underwear had not changed for the past two days but judging from the smell, it could stand the test of time for a little while longer. I had trimmed the hamster to provide for some mediterranneanesque chest hair to puff out of my open collar shirt.
It was only when I was well on my way to the local polka bar to enjoy a night on the town when I realized I was wearing sandals instead of my regular square-toed dancing shoes. It would have to do. The moment I stepped into the room and heard the delightful tones of "I just want to polka" bounce down from the stage, I knew in my heart of hearts this would be a night to remember. And as my eyes scanned the bar for potential hotties, I was not disappointed. A comely, rather handsome woman sat on a groaning barstool, emptying one great beerstein after another.
She was big, with well-developed knuckles and a charming growth of curly black hair on her forearms. A quick, mischievous peek at her ankles confirmed my expectations: golf socks. I had to grab hold of the bar's signature moosehead, Tall Wally, to prevent from fainting on the spot. At long last, here was my dream woman. Knowing full well that any of the chaps in this room would pounce the moment they laid eyes on her, I moved in for the kill. This beauty was MINE.
I nonchalantly shifted onto the empty stool next to her and ordered a moosemilk with a side of moose cheese in moose mousse. While I downed one helping after another, I made frantic attempts at eye contact with her. Unfortunately, it was hard to tell since her right eye was glass. I finally gathered the courage to give it all or nothing.
"Excuse me, miss." I said hoarsely. She turned her head to me and absently brushed at her mustache. The whispery, bristly sounds, like sandpaper caressing a block of wood, sent shivers down my spine.
"What you want?" she grunted, her deep voice a melody of sunshine.
"I'd hate to trouble you on a night so fine, but I just had to come over and tell you, you're the most beautiful woman I have ever seen."
She cocked her good eye at me and bared a few teeth, testing my resolve. From the corner of my eye, I noticed one of her thick fists flexing and relaxing. This was the moment of truth. Finally, she turned to her beer again, apparently approving.
"Is that so?" she asked.
"Yes, yes it is." I continued eagerly.
"In fact, if I may be so bold, I was wondering if you'd fancy a twirl?" I asked, pointing over my shoulder with my thumb.
She contemplated this, her brow furrowing, giving her the appearance of a magnificent silverback gorilla for a moment.
"Yeah, alright." she finally answered, and grabbed me by the wrist.
A few minutes later, we were king and queen of the dancefloor as we twisted out an almost vulgar polkatango to the band's brilliant medley of classic Siberian folkpolkas. Entranced by the music and the sweet, sour smell of the rapidly darkening patches beneath my conquest's armpits, I ventured a hand onto the uncharted territories of her meaty thigh. Without flinching, she drew back a fist and landed me a spectacular punch in the kidneys. I hastily moved my hand back into international waters and as the band finished, I made an excuse to swiftly pop into the lavatories. Through a pulsing haze of pain, I watched the blue water of the bowl turn a bright shade of purple with my contribution, and felt like crying at the joy of meeting a lady so perfect. I cleaned myself up and rushed outside to ensure myself that this particular lady had not been stolen away by another barfly.
But no. She had taken her place at the bar again, drowning her sweet self in alcohol once more. Sucking in a breath, I boldly inquired if she would like to join me at my parents' house, since the folks were gone for the weekend. Telling me "You'd better not try nothing", she cordially accepted my invitation. Arriving in the comforts of my parental home, I sat her down with a crate of Budweiser to soothe her sweet thirst, wishing quietly that before this night was over, she would be thirsting for me!
As a man of the world, I know exactly what the ladies like, and so I sensually slipped the AI extended version DVD into the slot. I sank into the couch next to her and prepared for what was to come. As the evening slowly grew old, my charming company grew gradually more affectionate towards me, as well as increasingly unstable, slipping into unconsciousness every few minutes and sometimes asking me who I was again. Finally, as the DVD started on its last spin around the spindle, we sank onto the mooseskin rug before the TV, and under the merciful light of Steven Spielberg's and Stanley Kubrick's masterpiece, she made me into a man.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 16:39   #2
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point
Learn to use the ****ing <Enter> key.
Unread 18 May 2003, 16:39   #3
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Dave
Learn to use the ****ing <Enter> key.
'Tis done!
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 16:42   #4
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
er...ok

good for you
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 16:44   #5
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little
ok

and now proceed to the usage of alineas and I might read it.
Unread 18 May 2003, 16:55   #6
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
You've met Andy Palmer, I see.

Last edited by LHC; 18 May 2003 at 17:02.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 16:58   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
slightly strange i think every one will agree
Unread 18 May 2003, 17:23   #8
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
Well written...

I don't think Dookie wrote this for the story, but for the writing itself.
Structural Integrity is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 17:25   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Amused me, anyway.
Unread 18 May 2003, 19:30   #10
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Amused me, anyway.

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 19:37   #11
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by WorkMonkey
er, is it true or what?

you even have to ask that?????
Unread 18 May 2003, 20:53   #12
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
You see; the problem with this is that she was so drunk (from your description) that getting your end away with her doesnt count.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 May 2003, 21:18   #13
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

Quote:
Originally posted by Pyr0 MK III
You see; the problem with this is that she was so drunk (from your description) that getting your end away with her doesnt count.
of course it counts! if it doesnt count then my total number of conquests just dropped by something approaching 100% :/
Unread 19 May 2003, 08:08   #14
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
It's 2003 now. It's not like this happened yesterday.

So why exactly did you find the need to tell us this?

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 May 2003, 11:38   #15
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
So why exactly did you find the need to tell us this?
It was pretty well written and amusing.

That could be it, I guess.