User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 23 Apr 2003, 09:12   #1
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place
George Galloway

typical scot. Gets £300K a year and the tight fisted git wants more. Personally i find him GUILTY, since i can think of no reason why these letters could have been forged.

whatdya think chicky?

Guilty <---:e_chick:---> Innocent

stupid bird cant decide!!!
Nusselt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 10:11   #2
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: George Galloway

His innocence is up there with Neville Chamberlin waving a piece of paper in the air and gibbering about 'peace in our time' in believability

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 12:41   #3
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
in my day he would have been hanged for treason.
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 12:42   #4
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Burn Scotland
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 12:53   #5
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Scotland is harbouring rogue MP's

BURN IT
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:56   #6
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
LOL!

Anyway, I hope he does try and sue, will be comedy
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 13:58   #7
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

we havent had a good scandal for ages, so im all in favour of this one happening.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 14:00   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Whats this? (Linkage for the non english crew?)
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 14:04   #9
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Thumbs up

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/uk_politics/2968549.stm

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/main...portaltop.html <<< newspaper making the claim.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 14:06   #10
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Braveheart for beginners
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 17:15   #11
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Sean Connery should play him in the inevitable Hollywood blockbuster, in which George Galloway will be a Democrat Congressman, and it will be the New York Times that rumbles him.

Just like real life.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:05   #12
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
It could be that it is all true, I mean why else would you willingly voice your support of a Dictator known for his brutality and ruthless regime. If I was getting paid for it I know I would.

However, I'm not that quick to judge a man based on some flimsy evidence found by a dodgy journo in bagdahd.

Editor: "Find some dirt on that Galloway, we need a good scandal.
Journo: "Yes sir!"

Two weeks later

Editor: "Well, where's the dirt?"
Journo: "There is none sir.."
Editor: "I see. Make some up then.
Journo: "Already have sir!"

Next day's headline: GALLOWAY ON PAYROLE OF IRAQI DICTATOR

I just don't trust journalists.
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 18:24   #13
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It's probably bollocks, but who cares?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Apr 2003, 21:53   #14
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Someone on another MB I go to said, on this subject, that:

"nobody gives a sh*t. Every politician is on the make. You think dear old Tony isn't getting nice backhanders from the dear old US of A"

What should I say to make her see sense, the daft bint?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 00:17   #15
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
This man has pictures of Saddam on his walls. He is mad.
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 24 Apr 2003, 23:34   #16
FatboySliM

FatboySliM is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: George Galloway

Quote:
Originally posted by Nusselt
Personally i find him GUILTY, since i can think of no reason why these letters could have been forged.

HMMM... to sell more papers MAYBE??!