User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Mar 2006, 13:00   #1
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
Latest Desktop

It's been a while

UPDATE Image with exact clone of vista style bar shellstyle which is only 50%

Mine is mainly Vista inspired

Vista MSStyle,
LClock,
Aero Rainlendar skin,
iTunes Glazed skin,
Aero Styler toolbar,
Vista Firefox skin (edited to look like MSIE 7)
SYSDM Control Panel replacement
DockBar (change desktop from it etc.)
Winbar (change resolution, memory, music, volume from it)
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores

Last edited by Androme; 20 Mar 2006 at 20:55.
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 13:42   #2
Cooling
Tilting at windmills

Cooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himCooling is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Latest Desktop

What program are you using for your dock?

It looks rather good.
Cooling is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 16:22   #3
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Androme2
It's been a while

Mine is mainly Vista inspired

Vista MSStyle,
LClock,
Aero Rainlendar skin,
iTunes Glazed skin,
Aero Styler toolbar,
Vista Firefox skin (edited to look like MSIE 7)
SYSDM Control Panel replacement
DockBar (change desktop from it etc.)
Winbar (change resolution, memory, music, volume from it)
And just how much memory is all that eating?
We shall remember them.
Demon Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 16:25   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

My desktop always goes to a plain grey background whatever I do
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 16:38   #5
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little

I don't even have WinXP yet.
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 19:44   #6
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My Current Desktop

Samurize and Konfabulator provide the info and weather widget. Wallpaper was found god knows where.

VS is areao4

Clock is tclock2

Ultramon provides second taskbar on second monitor.
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 19:45   #7
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

i just noticed i accidently dragged samurize down a bit. its actual centered between the two parallel lines.
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 19:48   #8
meglamaniac
Born Sinful

meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.meglamaniac has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

http://www.megla.net/concept/php/images/desktop3.jpg

Apparent image crappyness caused by jpeg compression and I can't be bothered to do it again to fix it
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 21:04   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

whats that stuff on the right JJ ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 22:04   #10
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

mine
nothing special, I tried a few of these customizing things after the last threads about it around here, but I somehow lost interest and this works for me.
(And yes, I know it's kind of stupid to use a kde-background image for a windows mashine, but I kind of like it)
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 23:06   #11
Madina
TashTastic

Madina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriendMadina needs a job and a girlfriend

tada http://img66.imageshack.us/img66/5089/desktop6la.jpg
Unread 19 Mar 2006, 23:16   #12
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

Quote:
Originally Posted by Demon Dave
And just how much memory is all that eating?
1632K from Styler + 420K from LClock + 9786K from Railender = nothing compared to the gigabyte I have.
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 00:10   #13
JammyJim
Godfather

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
whats that stuff on the right JJ ?

a crappy samurize script i threw together a few nights back. I intend to improve it at some point with maybe some images but for now 'it does teh job'.

Its quite useful when playing CS or whatnot because it stays visible on the right monitor and i can see all the pc info
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 06:22   #14
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

cunning

my desktop currently moves

very slowly

http://codefromthe70s.org/desktopearth_dl.asp
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 06:47   #15
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
cunning

very slowly

cheers nb3! at the moment i use this as my screensaver

http://www.carefile.com/WorldClock/
milo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 10:49   #16
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Demon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriendDemon Dave needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
cunning

very slowly

that will definately be getting downloaded when i get back
We shall remember them.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 12:55   #17
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

i can confirm its ace

1min updates make your brain go funny cos your not quite sure if its moving or not, heh.

edit : it also downloads a few hours old cloud sattellite images and updates the map with them.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 12:57   #18
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

We have far too many of these threads
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 13:24   #19
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

You know the windows taskbar. I like when it is silver, but hate the green start button, anything I can do to change that?

I just have a Lisa Snowden background, and windows classic for the other stuff
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 13:32   #20
JammyJim
Godfather

snipborp goto www.neowin.net and click forum. then goto 'customising windowsxp. goto the 'completed visual styles' and browse the threads there.

Theres hundreds if not thousands of visual styles created for XP. im fairly sure one will be the one you are looking for.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 15:34   #21
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little

My laptop desktop

My home PC is literally a standard XP install.
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 18:55   #22
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

My Desktop PC

Will update later with my laptop sometime
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 22:51   #23
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...rp/desktop.jpg
Note its an old PC hence the lot of junk.

I just installed firefox, which is why IE is still there

The changing the theme with stylexp or whatever was kind of done without any thought, so im not sure if the lines on buttons (circled in the picture) are supposed to be there, or some fault because I didnt close everything down before installing
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 22:59   #24
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

http://m00.us/1.png
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:04   #25
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I like your style.

What mods have you used?
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:18   #26
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Mine looks a lot like Flavius' except it's Windows XP, the background is black, and there's more junk on the desktop that I haven't bothered cleaning up.
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:28   #27
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
I like your style.

What mods have you used?
I have a windows microsoft professional regular user edition 2006 with parity ram and a graphics card elite dual pro mega turbo diesel engine that outputs the visual styles on the fly as it detects my mood.

but i'm a mentally stable person so the background shows the same shade of blue everytime.

i use two icons to represent the DUMPSTER and the GARBAGE.

on the DUMPSTER i dump everything i might need later in the future, and in the GARBAGE i send things to be DELETED. sometimes i go back to the DUMPSTER and send things from there directly to the GARBAGE. It's a very convenient program that I advise everyone to get

It took me a while to get it running but I think it was worth it. My computer is like a sanctuarium dude and it would totally decrease my productivity by %£1993302,33388..+44092~ if I was using the default background man

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Mine looks a lot like Flavius' except it's Windows XP
what!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Flavius
I have a windows microsoft professional regular user edition 2006
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:39   #28
JammyJim
Godfather

the only more productive part of my desktop is the winamp/foobar controls on the taskbar. it means i dont have to task switch to skip a track or stop it from playing.

that and tclock2 so i can see the date without having to hover over the time.

everything else is purely aesthetic flav

EVERYTHING
and i dont exactly have a lot

your system is enviable tho...can you email me your superl3eetomghaxorsuperscript for winxp pro reg user ed 06

ta
Unread 20 Mar 2006, 23:59   #29
Flavius

Quote:
Originally Posted by JammyJim
the only more productive part of my desktop is the winamp/foobar controls on the taskbar. it means i dont have to task switch to skip a track or stop it from playing.

that and tclock2 so i can see the date without having to hover over the time.

everything else is purely aesthetic flav

EVERYTHING
and i dont exactly have a lot

your system is enviable tho...can you email me your superl3eetomghaxorsuperscript for winxp pro reg user ed 06

ta
I rarely ever use the desktop, since I'm accustomed to maximized windows. My mp3 player is on my desktop, which I control using RDP. If I want weather information, i just google 'weather <location>'. It's not like I need to know the weather since it's belgium and it is bound to be sunny/snowy/rainy everyday. My fastest PC is my laptop (1.2Ghz PIII) so I can't really go overkill with gfx or any other programs, so I keep the open applications to a minimum. That screenshot has 22 running processes, 4 of which are MSN, MSN, Opera and MSNPlus.

I don't really need to see how much HD space/Ram/bytes received/penis size or uptime since these do not constitute vital information. My computer is used to work, not look at PC stats

oh and i can't give you my system, it's copiryght!!

edit: could you please fix the GD front page for me please? Find the <br /> between the Last Post date and Name.

change it from this:

Code:
20 Mar 2006 13:24
by JonnyBGood
to this:

Code:
20 Mar 2006 13:24 by JonnyBGood
that will solve the 2-line-per-thread madness!

ta
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 00:08   #30
Phil^
Insomniac

Phil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldPhil^ spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

http://img76.imageshack.us/img76/2728/boring5oj.png
my desktop is boring, shown is the most 'interesting' google desktop plugin ive got to spice things up a little
Unread 21 Mar 2006, 01:28   #31
Demon Dave
Insanity Prawn Boy!

Posting to say I'm love with this Desktop Earth thing that enby posted
We shall remember them.
Unread 27 Mar 2006, 13:49   #32
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

http://img204.imageshack.us/img204/9152/desktop5ik1.jpg

my one, its desktop earth too, its cool
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote