User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Programming and Discussion
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 1 Jan 2005, 22:47   #1
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

MrPubes can only hope to improve
Which CMS?

Hi Folks,
I am searching a CMS which should be preferably licensed under the GPL or similar licences. I don't care that much about easily having thousands of users with 265bit Blowfish encrypted passwords or stuff, i'd like a clean and nice look overall and the ability to upload several pictures at once and to create picture galleries.
If you know a CMS which meets my demans, enlighten me.
Thanks a lot,
Till
Unread 2 Jan 2005, 00:46   #2
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

Re: Which CMS?

You mean i should combine those two?
gallery.sf.net doesn't have Articles or blogs, woodpress hasn't got good picture support...
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 11:36   #3
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPubes
You mean i should combine those two?
gallery.sf.net doesn't have Articles or blogs, woodpress hasn't got good picture support...
celerondude.com for the gallery actually
wordpress for blogs

i used both on the website for my college's student government ( www.thevsg.info )
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 14:19   #4
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'd advise Blog:CMS over Wordpress.

It has a gallery system as well.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 17:49   #5
MrPubes
Lieutnant Commander

Ok, thanks for your tipps, though i finally decided for Mambo (www.mamboserver.com). ;-)
Though I'll take a look at Leshy's CMS again I think....