User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:35   #1
*Cooper*

*Cooper* is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking My end of round comments :)

Well here we are folks, another good round is over, alliance wise and person wise, we have lost alot, but the best of the best are still here.
In the last few months, I have seen some changes, and some of these good, some of these bad!
I have seen alliances come and go, and smaller ones rise to the top.

A few alliances I wish to mention:

NewDawn:
I know a few newdawn members and HC, and I must congratulate u on a good round, u ended up 4 or 5th was it? Thats a good improvement from usual rite? and you should be proud of yourselves. I know most of ND play PA as a game for fun, and not take it too seriously and it shows the rest of the universe how good a group of mates etc can get! well done.

Elysium:
Ok well fair enough this time the title and award must go to you as you have beaten me and my alliance mates to the top, so well done, and I dunno how u did it, lets just hope it wasnt by cheating etc! Well congrats, and I look 4ward to seeing u next round!

FAnG: After being an officer for you in round 7, I cant believe the bad things that have happend to you this round, congratulations on holding on in the top 5 though, cause that must have been a hard thing to do! I wish u all the luck in getting everything back on the straight and narrow and gd lk next round!

HR (Howling Rain):
To begin the round I was fighting along side you, you have got better and better and I am really proud of you. I hope one day we fight again! All of you are great, including Exode, Misty and Epcylon thanx

Eclipse:
I joined u quite late on in the round (thanx QD and Killghost etc) and you have made good efforts at trying to stay top, and we have gained good players, we took 2nd place, lets get it next time eh? Look 4wad to playing alot longer with u.

Dragons:
Seems like your not playing next round from what I have heard, which will be a disappointment for us all, you did well this round, I wish you luck in whatever you do!

As the round is over we have lost some alliances, probably the biggest being ViruS, who I used to be also. Thankfully I still have ways of contacting all of them, and I miss them dearly and I am sure that whatever they do now, they will be good at!

So well done, all alliances and all players for a great round
its been really good playing with you all!

Personal hellos to all listed below and thankyou to these people also for a great round, cudnt have been the same without u!

SOLID
QD
Mistwraith
Peace
Exode
Epcylon
Grim
Sprite
Yam
A2
Assassin
Aranaaf
Killghost
Reina
Korenchkin
Kerchie
Adam
RealJames
Tis
Bashar
Forest
cr0
Janette
Aryn
Md
Devlin
Harrism
Chef
Mr_Blonde
Unimatrix
Phil
Mooose
Paul
Mit
snazbaz
Alch
LB
Locky
Kj
Vavara
Luvagurlie
waffle
Karmulian
Keef
Icewatcher
Rumad
Kan3
Rit
Geert
Too many to mention but if you know me then u know i wud have mentioned u!

PS dont flame or spam, its just my comments on the round!

Last edited by Cyanide; 21 Dec 2003 at 19:45.
*Cooper* is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:40   #2
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future
Re: My end of round comments :)

Nice to be mentioned mate its been great knowing you also

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:41   #3
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

yay, I'm on the list

pretty correct comments, only that I don't see how Elysium deserved a victory. What they deserve is a well played round and a fair share in the succes of their block, but winning ingame thx to 60k roids and about the same score that came from their direct oponent through recruiting, isn't what I call winning.
Just like Eclipse, Dragons and others, Elysium played a great round.

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:46   #4
Naps

Naps is an unknown quantity at this point

But KJ isnt bitter, oh no....

LOL
Naps is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:51   #5
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Yea, you meant to have me (Gate) in that list, I'm sure
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:51   #6
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naps
But KJ isnt bitter, oh no....

LOL
Infact I can fairly say I'm not bittered at all. I've lost interest in this game for far too long to care of what happened. No point in being bittered when you can't change anything about it nway. If ely wanna value this victory as important as they make it look like, given the circumstances, then by all means, do so, aslong as it make you pple happy I'm not gonna complain.

But don't expect me to agree with it, to me the strongest alliance this round, aside from FAnG (biassed like hell) is Eclipse and if any alliance in EET deserves my credits for attacking fang the most and fighting the hardest war, then it's Eclipse.

Soz Cyan, I'll shut up now before this turns into a flamefest.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 19:51   #7
*Cooper*

no worries Kj
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:13   #8
SOL

SOL is on a distinguished road

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
Infact I can fairly say I'm not bittered at all. I've lost interest in this game for far too long to care of what happened. No point in being bittered when you can't change anything about it nway. If ely wanna value this victory as important as they make it look like, given the circumstances, then by all means, do so, aslong as it make you pple happy I'm not gonna complain.

But don't expect me to agree with it, to me the strongest alliance this round, aside from FAnG (biassed like hell) is Eclipse and if any alliance in EET deserves my credits for attacking fang the most and fighting the hardest war, then it's Eclipse.

Soz Cyan, I'll shut up now before this turns into a flamefest.

rgds Kj
-------------

why is it KJ you always have to start flaming a thread , ELY are #1 know matter what you say

nice thread Cyanide,hope to kick ya ass next rd too :Gimli:

/me licks cyanide
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:31   #9
Queen DAX

Queen DAX is an unknown quantity at this point

ta for the mention and merrychristmas to all.
<Degrees> roses are red violets are blue if you dont love me ill really spew <-- like that kr ?<KR|pennance> The time is right. Let's get to it. If we dont get hitched, to this relationship I'm gonna say screw it
Queen DAX is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:36   #10
Barrow|Pony
snadwich fetcher

Barrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond reputeBarrow|Pony has a reputation beyond repute

I truly, honestly, and completely think that NewDawn won this round. 4th or 5th be damned.
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:42   #11
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by SOL
-------------

why is it KJ you always have to start flaming a thread , ELY are #1 know matter what you say
Why? cause I'm a pain in the **s and unlike most, I don't follow the "general idea" just cause most do

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:50   #12
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by Barrow|Pony
I truly, honestly, and completely think that NewDawn won this round. 4th or 5th be damned.
I like your thinking. Its 8th though
Unread 21 Dec 2003, 22:51   #13
*Cooper*

well im glad sum1 finally finds sumat o bitch about
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 03:17   #14
Backbone
The one and only

Backbone is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Fish
I like your thinking. Its 8th though
that is all fake ranking issued by THEM :smith: to make us believe we are bad. Our own rankings show ND being a close 2nd to ely :P

nice christmas ND! :santa:

10 times mightier than 2001
Backbone is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 03:57   #15
Aaranaf
[=V=] Executive

Aaranaf is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cyanide
Aranaaf
no one can spell my retarded nick correctly

anyways congrats to everyone who played PaX; imo, everyone fought their best and thus desverse a round of appluase for having fun.

HAPPY HOLIDAYS
Former Eclipse Planetarion Military Officer
-Forever Lurking on the Darkside-

Round 10.5- 22:8:6 [ViruS]Playmates[Urwins] #1 Galaxy
========================
O' Canada!
Aaranaf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 04:00   #16
Maddix
Imposter?

Maddix is an unknown quantity at this point

RIT didn't play, how did he affect your round?

R2: XXV
R3: Æternals
R4: Fx9/Wolfpack
R5: Legion
R6: Legion BC
R7: Legion BC
R8: RaH BC
R9: RaH HC
Maddix is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2003, 04:02   #17
Flavius

Flavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet societyFlavius is a pillar of this Internet society

this thread is full of gay
Flavius is offline   Reply With Quote