User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 19 Jun 2003, 23:48   #1
Mark

Mark is an unknown quantity at this point
Exclamation everything post 90's SUCKS*

*( sans video games and narcotics)

Ok let me start by stating that i was born on May 5, 1981 AKA THE GOLDEN DECADE OF ENTERTAINMENT. You all know what im talking about: G.I. Joe, Transformers, Voltron, NES, all that good ****. Now I admit the fasion was a little odd being that it consisted of Leather jackets with no shirts, and mullet mullet mullet, but who ****ing cares about fasion??? Plez ekuze gramor and punctuwation.

Lets talk about the 90's (from what i can recollect)
90's was a great ****ing year for Metal. Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Metallica (yes metallica), Megadeth, and whatnot. Good ass movie sequels, still nothing stupid brewing save the uprising of the dreaded MTV. All i really remember from the 90's is smoking alot of pot.

Now... post 90's... post apocolyptic.

Maybe my sources arent reliable, maybe im just an asshole.
BUT WHAT THE **** HAPPENED WITH THE WORLD. I HATE ****ING Y2K. lets look and see:

1. New movies. The last good movie I saw in the theater was The Matrix. It blew my mind, couldnt wait for the 2nd. unbeknownst to me IT ****ING SUCKED. You cant hide behind special effects IF YOUR STORY SUCKS ****. The first 75% of the movie was utter **** and if you dont agree, you probably like...
NEW STARWARS. I hate new star wars. HATE IT. GOD ****ING DAMMIT. I hate the love storys, i hate how c3po is programmed for homo-ecstacy. I hate how ALL THESE ****ING CHROME SPACESHIPS DIDNT ****ING EXIST IN THE ORIGINAL. I HATE R2-D2'S ****ING ROCKET BOOSTERS THAT HE MAGICALLY NOW HAS.
I hate ANAKIN SKYWALKER AND PRINCESS AMADOOLIOA WHATEVER THE **** HER NAME IS. I also love how WHEN DARTH VADER SLAUGHTERED ALL THE JEDI HE KILLED THE 100,000 RACES IN EPISODES 1&2 THAT WERENT IN 4, 5 ,6. And I HATE JAR JAR ****SUCKER. euff of this ****.
I just saw a thing on some **** news page how CHARLIES ANGELS 2 IS 74% MORE ANTICIPATED THAN TERMINATOR 3. ******* t-h-a-t. This is what fuelled me to write this.
I hate all celebrities and even more i hate non-celebrities who obess them sevles with celebrtites.

2. TV.

I HATE REALITY TV
I HATE REALITY TV
I HATE REALITY TV
I HATE REALITY TV
I HATE REALITY TV
I HATE REALITY TV

**** ALL THAT ****.

3. New music. I use to love slayer, NOW THEY SUCK TOM ARAYA SINGS LIKE HES TAKING A PERPETUAL ****.
I love all this mettalica bull**** "oh their new album is gonna be heavy" "oh there new cd is gonna be old school"
THEY SAID THAT FOR THE LAST 2 ****ING ALBUMS **** METALLICA. **** THAT ASSHOLE LARS UNLRICH **** THAT FAG KIRK HAMMET AND HIS ****ING BERRET. I hate ****ing MTV. I HATE EVERY POP DIVA THOSE ****ING AIDS WHORES. even jewel (who i dont like anyway) Is now posing as a diva whore. I hope they all get raped.
I hate how EVERYWHERE I LOOK PEOPLE ARE BLACK. Now Im not racist (just ignorant) but what happened to the white race??? I dont need to explain this anymore.

4. Cartoons and toys
Now i dont collect action figures or watch cartoons anymore, MAYBE BECAUSE THAT **** ALL SUCKS. **** pokeman, **** digiman, **** all that jap ****. GIVE ME BACK MY SPARTICUS AND THE SUN BENEATH THE SEA.

im so ****ing pissed off i cant think of anything else to write.
Mark is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 23:50   #2
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
I didn't read that, but ATDI were post 90's which proves you wrong.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 23:51   #3
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Donnie Darko, Radiohead (some of it), Muse, Vanilla Sky, Mulholland Drive, American Beauty.

The list goes on.

ps.

Stealing my name is faggy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 23:53   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Having your name is faggy.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 23:58   #5
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
OMG, your totally radical views on society and pop-culture are RADICAL!!!

I bet everyone is going to read your whole post. You are sure to be the most popular guy on these boards real soon
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:02   #6
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
are you this guy ?
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:04   #7
BuddhistPunk

BuddhistPunk is an unknown quantity at this point
The angst is strong with this one
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 00:33   #8
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: everything post 90's SUCKS*

Quote:
Originally posted by Mark
*( except things i like that didnt fit my generalisation)

I was born on May 5, 1981 at which point such things which i found favourable like G.I. Joe, Transformers, Voltron, NES were about. People wore Leather Jackets and no shirts, and had mullets. Forgive me for spelling mistakes.

The 90s were good for metal, boasting such acts as Slayer, Cannibal Corpse, Metallica, Megadeth. I didnt enjoy the rise of MTV 2, but Movie sequels were generally good then and i did a lot of drugs.

After the nineties, Pardon my red mist, but i think things got worse!

1. New movies.

I dont like new movies. The Matrix 2 lacked a bit in plot. Most of the movie was not very good. Neither was the new star wars movies. I hate the irregularities from the original plot. I think terminator 3 will be better than charlies angels 2, the media disagrees. I think we focus too much on celebrities these days.

2. TV.

I dislike reality television programs

3. New music.

Slayer have deterioated over the years, and Metallica fail to keep promises about the content of their albums. Whats the deal with MTV, pop divas, and the high proportion of black people, dude?

4. Cartoons and toys

I feel cartoons and collectable toys are too fiddly nowadays. I prefered my generic old ones.

Mercy me, i think i need a lie down. Thanks for reading!
Edited to make sense, be more liberal, less opinionated etc.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in

Last edited by Deffeh; 20 Jun 2003 at 01:37.
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 01:36   #9
bagg
Stoppit

bagg is an unknown quantity at this point
that was quite funny

deffeh's edited post that is - marks post was utter bull****
bagg is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:20   #10
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by BuddhistPunk
The angst is strong with this one
it's like you're all grown up
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:30   #11
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Steer away from the sucky parts, and get to the good parts.
I mean, i've got cd's, movies, books, new cans, all from this century. Depends i guess. I find this one to start quite well
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 14:34   #12
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Memento is one of the best films ever, and that came out after 2000.

Also I think there is some good music around at the moment. Though music is so subjective there's no point in naming examples.

As for cartoons and toys, I dunno, I'm an old man.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 16:12   #13
Lupin
I play the double-bass.

Lupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant futureLupin has a brilliant future
a question of taste isnt it?

Charlie Mingus, such nimble fingers
Droppin the bass, all over the place
Lupin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 16:27   #14
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
COMEDY OPTION:

this thread is post 90's therefore....................
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:00   #15
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Deffeh in "calmer than somebody" shocker!

LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:14   #16
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i dont know what you are insinuating.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 17:40   #17
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little
I don't know of any narcotics discovered since 1990.
Metal is dead eg. the black album was only barely 90's.
I've never been a big movie fan, I liked the Matrix but thought the Ghost in the Shell was more fun. Reloaded did indeed suck but I very much enjoyed "Memento".
There is more RnB etc in the charts. My reaction is to watch less TV. Switch it off! Though David Attenborough is still white.
The celebrity thing seems to be dying out, with TV shows about TV shows about really famous people you've never heard of. Cartoons are fun once in a while.
queball is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 18:16   #18
mbushell

mbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldmbushell spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
We have avril now, nuff said
mbushell is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 18:16   #19
Kumnaa
Unreregistered User

Kumnaa is infamous around these parts
everything stopped being good after 1994
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 18:25   #20
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
I can't get enough of "new generation" games and toys. I can't get enough of Todd McFarlane's Spawn toys, and I'm glad that they don't make those cornball looking transformers anymore.

I love my XBox and everything that comes with it.
I love computer generated effects instead of stop motion animation, puppetry, and robotics effects that they used to use.

I'm gald that there is TV shows like "The Osbournes", because if you compare, even my ****ed up family seems to be great.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 18:38   #21
Anu
Kontrč*******

Anu is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Originally posted by Dark_Mage
hes just like the "everything sucks since round 2" people
this is true
Anu is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 20:03   #22
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Everything after about 1988 is not worth the time of day.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 20:09   #23
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Quote:
Originally posted by Marilyn Manson
Everything after about 1988 is not worth the time of day.
i dunno some o them 14 year olds are pretty hot
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 21:20   #24
warrmr

warrmr is an unknown quantity at this point
mullets are back.

if i let my hair grow for abit i will have the first mullet of 2k3 \o/ i think i might. altho if i brush my hair diff it looks mullet like oh well they will be back

oh and matrix reloaded sucked **** but im gona have to watch reloaded to see what happened to their underground city i only jus watched it and i cant remember the name of it oh well this is the story line of it if nay 1 cares

neo trinity are in love
neo dreams trinity is gonna die
machines try n destroy underground city
neo saves the world and trinity
To Be Continued....

how succky is that god i bet out of the 4 hrs of movie there is you could condence it into 2 hrs( i know realoded is only 2 hrs but revolutions will be 2 hrs i think they could combine them into 1 )
warrmr is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 22:22   #25
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by acropolis
i dunno some o them 14 year olds are pretty hot

Anyway, we've only had 3 and a half years, so we're not going to get too much good stuff yet.

Having said that, Avril's album came out so you're argument is automatically wrong. Plus, Metallica are pro-IP scum so they can **** off too.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote