User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Jun 2003, 19:51   #51
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
LOLOLOL RETARDED PEOPLE ARE THE FUNNEH LOL

HAHA THEY'RE DIFFERENT LOL LETS TAEK THE PISS ROFL R0X0R LOL HAHA!!!!!!!!1
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:21   #52
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
LOLOLOL RETARDED PEOPLE ARE THE FUNNEH LOL

HAHA THEY'RE DIFFERENT LOL LETS TAEK THE PISS ROFL R0X0R LOL HAHA!!!!!!!!1

Have we offered you a moderator position recently?
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:22   #53
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by JonnyBGood
recently?

define.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:26   #54
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Inside the last galactic era.
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:28   #55
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

In that case no.

Elitist fools. Liek. Or somesuch. w00t. Yes, party hearty. [/Babble]
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 21:28   #56
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
only once so far

heres mine

Driver: Sarina Joy (for voting me you get to sit with THESE PEOPLE!
Person 1: Shai-Gar
Person 2: Warfalcon
Person 3: DavinBranham
Person 4: TMG and his multiple personoas
Person 5: Muslim
Person 6: Witless Twat
Person 7: comedy "JammyJim" Option
Person 8: Matrim
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 22:13   #57
at0mic.c0w
Käptn Karacho

at0mic.c0w is on a distinguished road
Driver: Stevie Wonder
+ everyone else who posted a list above.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 05:39   #58
HobbieRogue4
etc.

HobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura aboutHobbieRogue4 has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Originally posted by at0mic.c0w
Driver: Stevie Wonder
Someday he's going to see this post, and then kill you for it.
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 21:56   #59
the dying puppy
Banned

the dying puppy is an unknown quantity at this point
This thread is full of ****.
I'm glad I haven't posted in it.
the dying puppy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jun 2003, 23:31   #60
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by HobbieRogue4
you homo. [/b]

Top Floor: Petru, jenny, belgarath, ?, ?, mer, TC, ?, saytan
Bottom: Nodrog, ?, ?, mista,?, merboo, salt, snow, ?.

I've retrieved my password (where are my other accounts?) to ask you to fill in the rest and to please remove your ugly faces from my head.
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 01:55   #61
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Petru Jenny Belgarath menth0l Blufftrash Mer TC ? Saytan

Nodrog pete sh00ft mista^cool chilled don,aman salt^ snow stick(?)
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 08:16   #62
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
i'd forgotten how hilarious TC's moustache is :D
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 08:34   #63
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
this seems a bit pointless... how about going for a dinner party and arranging teh seats to cause maximum conflict?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:53   #64
sword

sword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these partssword is infamous around these parts
Hey I just noticed, some people have two of my forum accounts on the same bus
sword is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 10:54   #65
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Petru Jenny Belgarath menth0l Blufftrash Mer TC ? Saytan

Nodrog pete sh00ft mista^cool chilled don,aman salt^ snow stick(?)
Blufftrash was and always will be ****ing ****
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 11:56   #66
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by sword
Hey I just noticed, some people have two of my forum accounts on the same bus
I'm not on anybody's bus

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:02   #67
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by huh
Blufftrash was and always will be ****ing ****
Blufftrash was cool, and was probably better than you at quake 2.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 17:52   #68
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
Only because he spent all day every day playing it :/

e: and he was an lpb
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 21:45   #69
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog
Blufftrash was cool, and was probably better than you at quake 2.

Diabolus > Bufftrash
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Jun 2003, 22:16   #70
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
****, Blufftrash is male?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Jun 2003, 14:08   #71
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Bollocks to teh lot 'o yer!
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 00:42   #72
meaple
Pretend Faggot

meaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the roughmeaple is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
I'm not on anybody's bus

You can ride my bus <3

[ ripper ] I told u I was hardcore
meaple is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Jun 2003, 23:03   #73
Freakozoid
Anon.

Freakozoid is an unknown quantity at this point
Blufftrash looks like that fat one off of Birds of a Feather
Freakozoid is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Jun 2003, 20:09   #74
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Shortbus is too twee and middle class. This thread will therefore be boycotted for the immediate future.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote