User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 Jun 2003, 17:21   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Changing Lanes

Surprisingly decent.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 17:27   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Not seen it. Its the movie, or?
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 17:27   #3
JammyJim
Godfather

JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JammyJim has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
i didnt like it tbh.

it was more 'i hate white people' crap from sammy l jackson
It's not personal, it's just business.
JammyJim is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 17:31   #4
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by JammyJim
i didnt like it tbh.

it was more 'i hate white people' crap from sammy l jackson
Yeah, totally

Even so, the film itself was OK. No big surprises, and stuff like it has been done better before, but I wouldn't say it was bad.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 17:40   #5
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I'd have to disagree with that.

It was just two men trying to outdo each other, and I don't think anything racial came into the film at any point.

Ooh, has anyone read this? Super Duper Magical Negroes
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jun 2003, 20:03   #6
Structural Integrity
Rawr rawr

Structural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriendStructural Integrity needs a job and a girlfriend
I found it rather crappy really. Dunno why, I just didn't like it.

I watched "K19-the widowmaker" today and found it " above average".