User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 13 Jun 2003, 09:04   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Oops, almost forgot my jogging hammer

While on break from my god awful job the other day, I saw something rather unusual: a woman jogging down the street carrying a hammer in her left hand. Looked like a regular ol' jogger, wearing athletic shorts, a tank top and running shoes. But she was holding a hammer.

I can think of three possible reasons for this:
  • She was in the middle of a carpentry project, realized she needed a hammer, and decided to put on her Nikes and run to the ****in' DIY store to purchase one.

• She was carrying the hammer as a way to fend off would-be attackers. "Hey, I'm going out for a jog." "Don't forget your RapeHammer. Works better than pepper spray."

• She's simply nuts, and will soon be a fixture in downtown Manchester. "Oh, look! Here comes Crazy Hammer-Jogging Suzy."

There's really no point to this topic, I just thought it was odd.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 09:05   #2
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
maybe it was just for wight, you see people jogging with those gay pink dumbells all teh time.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 09:08   #3
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Radical Edward
maybe it was just for wight, you see people jogging with those gay pink dumbells all teh time.
But only one hammer instead of one for each hand? That's just absurd. Why run with one hammer when you can run with two hammers? And you can bring M.C. Hammer along and yell "HAMMER TIME!" at cars. You know. For emphasis.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 09:09   #4
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
But only one hammer instead of one for each hand? That's just absurd. Why run with one hammer when you can run with two hammers? And you can bring M.C. Hammer along and yell "HAMMER TIME!" at cars. You know. For emphasis.
maybe she only had one hammer.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 17:59   #5
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
she was taking it to someone she was lending it to while out on her daily jog to avoid having to make another trip?
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:01   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
She was using it to fight of the evil demons oustide her house
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:03   #7
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
This is why I don't get out much; confusing.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:10   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
To confuse any random goons that might otherwise be staring at her ass?
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 18:28   #9
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
This is why I don't get out much; confusing.
that and sunlight hurts your eyes nowadays after being at the pc so long

hi fagboy :}
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 13 Jun 2003, 19:00   #10
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by NEWSBOT3
that and sunlight hurts your eyes nowadays after being at the pc so long

hi fagboy :}
Hey lover! :}
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote