User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:25   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Clueless about mobiles

http://shop.orange.co.uk/NASApp/esales/esales

The Siemens S55.

Tell me, is this one good or is it a bit crap, like?

'Cause I've never had one before.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:26   #2
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Exclamation

they don't make them like they used to :/
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:35   #3
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
It depends what you want it for/what you want it to do etc. If youre just using it for infrequent calls youd be as well getting a cheap one.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:38   #4
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I want an expensive one so that people will look at me and say, "Yes, he's got money" and I will be regarded as 'cool' by my peers, okay.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:43   #5
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
http://www.nokia.com/phones/7650/

All non-nokia phones have horrible interfaces and suck.
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:45   #6
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Nodrog

All non-nokia phones and the Nokia 8310 have horrible interfaces and suck.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:46   #7
JamMak
Cynical Optimist

JamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud ofJamMak has much to be proud of
All Nokia Phones are the tools of the devil and the kevs
JamMak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 19:53   #8
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
I have a Nokia 3330 and a Siemens A50.

The A50 is better.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Jun 2003, 20:11   #9
Christian
Attitude

Christian is infamous around these parts
My past 4 mobilephones were Nokia.
I like them.
Todd: Truth is like a blanket that always leaves your feet cold. You push it, stretch it, it'll never be enough. Kick at it, beat it, it'll never cover any of us. From the moment we enter crying, to the moment we leave dying, it'll just cover your face as you wail and cry and scream.
Christian is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jun 2003, 01:25   #10
Deathjam
Banned

Deathjam is an unknown quantity at this point
i like meh 7650

i can take photos on it
i can record little movie clips on it
i can play doom on it
Deathjam is offline   Reply With Quote