User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:37   #1
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Dilly_D is infamous around these partsDilly_D is infamous around these parts
So I was walking to my car

just heading out to get a coffee, and out of nowhere, and small truck and a mini van colide sending the van to roll 3 times and come to rest on it's roof....not even 50 metres from my front door.
Luckily I have a trusty cell phone, so I called 911 and ran over the the scene (I was the first one there), completly ignoring the guy in the truck because it stayed upright, I drop to my belly and start talking to the guy in the van to make sure he's ok (he insisted he was fine), and to make sure he stays concious. The fire dept., police, and 3 ambulances show up and I move out of the way to let them do their thing.
Amazingly, the guy in the van actually was ok...he had a small cut on his arm and that was it! The police, fire dept., and paramedics...as well as the guy in the van, thanked and congratulated me on being so quick to call and staying calm during the situation...I actually feel good about it, I'm proud of myself today, and I wouldn't even tell them my name because I don't care to get anything out of this.

How was your day?
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:39   #2
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: So I was walking to my car

Quote:
Originally posted by Dilly_D
How was your day?
My exams start on Friday and I think I have the flu.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:41   #3
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I thought this thread said "So I was talking to my car" and I was going to post "LOL you talk to your car LOL" but it didn't so I won't
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:42   #4
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
just heading out to get a coffee, and out of nowhere, and small truck and a mini van colide sending the van to roll 3 times and come to rest on it's roof....not even 50 metres from my front door.
Luckily I have a trusty cell phone, so I called 911 and ran over the the scene (I was the first one there), completly ignoring the guy in the truck because it stayed upright, I drop to my belly and start talking to the guy in the van to make sure he's ok (he insisted he was fine), and to make sure he stays concious. The fire dept., police, and 3 ambulances show up and I move out of the way to let them do their thing.
Amazingly, the guy in the van actually was ok...he had a small cut on his arm and that was it! The police, fire dept., and paramedics...as well as the guy in the van, thanked and congratulated me on being so quick to call and staying calm during the situation...I actually feel good about it, I'm proud of myself today, and I wouldn't even tell them my name because I don't care to get anything out of this.

How was your day?
What about the guy in the truck? Just because it doesn't roll doesn't mean they aren't hurt, what if he'd been unconscious?
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 19:45   #5
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Re: Re: So I was walking to my car

Quote:
Originally posted by Supernova9
What about the guy in the truck? Just because it doesn't roll doesn't mean they aren't hurt, what if he'd been unconscious?
well, he was getting out of the truck as I ran past...so I didn't bother with him...I was more concerned with the guy that rolled 3 times
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 20:22   #6
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I drank 5 pints of guinness and still managed to get home before the tick.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 20:31   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Horray, you're a hero!

Anyways, i've done **** all, and i've almost lost the flu!

MrL, if PA is more important then the pub, you REALLY got a problem...
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 20:38   #8
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I lied

I missed the tick :((((((
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 20:38   #9
Starbucks
It was a Stupid Dream

Starbucks is on a distinguished road
i dunno, stuff
Starbucks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 21:03   #10
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve
so I was walkin to my car like...and a bus came out of nowhere and squashed an ant! we had a funeral for it*

*reallifestories.com
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Androme is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 22:22   #11
MrMighty
Chimping

MrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the roughMrMighty is a jewel in the rough
I sliced my finger open to the bone with a scalpel by accident and watched a slow-motion replay of it in my head several times during the day.
MrMighty is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Jun 2003, 22:25   #12
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
I got laid.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 01:10   #13
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
...I actually feel good about it, I'm proud of myself today, and I wouldn't even tell them my name because I don't care to get anything out of this.

How was your day?
my hero
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 06:41   #14
Dilly_D
Oh Canada!

Re: Re: So I was walking to my car

Quote:
Originally posted by Aryn
my hero
lol...stop, yer makin me blush
Unread 5 Jun 2003, 10:19   #15
[GAP]Obiwan

[GAP]Obiwan is an unknown quantity at this point
so like this morning, i was walking to my car, and like this 'townie' comes up to me and i'm all like 'sup meh bredda?' and he's like, 'set us a blem', 'u got ne veras?' i iz like woah whadya want da veras 4? and he g0es liek, 'got sum g3ar init, fancy a puff?' and i'm like Fcuk u white boy - me put lead thru the muta feckers chubby chase, and i iz like.........
[ICE]DC
[Deus]
[Tok'ra]
[Ostraka]
www.tit.aresexy.com
[GAP]Obiwan is offline   Reply With Quote