User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 May 2003, 00:12   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Hello, this thread is about The Simpsons

I notice there's some episodes where the artwork and the voiceovers are of a far lower standard and quality. Why is this?
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:13   #2
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
first series was a bit wank like.
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:14   #3
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Hello, this thread is about The Simpsons

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
I notice there's some episodes where the artwork and the voiceovers are of a far lower standard and quality. Why is this?
They could be older episodes from when the production wasn't as big.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:16   #4
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
If this is the way it started out, I'm surprised they bothered making a second series, though I'm glad they did.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:19   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Someone doesn't know about the standards of television.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 00:33   #6
Jammers

Jammers has a little shameless behaviour in the past
Thats Korean workmanship for you.
Unread 31 May 2003, 01:45   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
the early ones were too 1990's moral.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 01:48   #8
poshphil
Little Bitch

poshphil is an unknown quantity at this point
Lisa is crap. She should die or something.
Unread 31 May 2003, 01:52   #9
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
the crappier the simpsons look and sound.. the older the episode
heh
Unread 31 May 2003, 01:53   #10
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
Yep.
Unread 31 May 2003, 01:53   #11
poshphil
Little Bitch

She spoils all the good ones. Silly dumbass geeky tart. Except she's not even a tart. Bitch.
Unread 31 May 2003, 01:54   #12
Aryn
Happy

Aryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond reputeAryn has a reputation beyond repute
but she plays the sax.. which makes her a-ok
Unread 31 May 2003, 01:56   #13
poshphil
Little Bitch

I can play the sax. Probably not as good as her. But I don't know any 8 year old who can. Although I don't know any 8 year olds. But even so, if there was someone her age that good at the saxamaphone, they'd be famous!!!
Unread 31 May 2003, 02:04   #14
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by poshphil
indeed, she is the only remaining "moral" element left in it. they should feed her to hungry children in shelbyville or something, and get it over with. the only worse cartoon character than her ever is scrappy doo.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 09:37   #15
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
Talking about Simpsons Artwork....
Apparently, these pictures were drawn by the simpsons artists, of the Simpsons characters in a Pulp Fiction setting.
I think they're great.....mmm.....Big Kahuna Burger!
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF01.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF02.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF03.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF04.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF05.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF06.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF07.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF08.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF09.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF10.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF11.jpg
http://www.geocities.com/mcgrad/SPF12.jpg

Sorry for the geocities crap-ola, so here's a dancing nana to make up for it.
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 May 2003, 09:46   #16
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote