User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 30 May 2003, 15:12   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Manchester, home of the lunatics

I saw no less than five nutcases in the sixty minutes I spent in the city centre.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:13   #2
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Wow two manchester threads in the same forum at the same time!
Whats the world coming too?

And all british are insane. Its a proven fact.
YOU GIVE HASH IN PILLS TO PATINETS FFS!
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:15   #3
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
Patinets deserve hash for being so rare.
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:16   #4
Dookie Velvet
Banned

I saw a fat man bearing a striking resemblance to Kurashima, dressed in a t-shirt and shorts and babbling incoherently at the top of his voice.

True story!
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:17   #5
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
I saw a fat man bearing a striking resemblance to Kurashima, dressed in a t-shirt and shorts and babbling incoherently at the top of his voice.

True story!
If it looks like Kura, Babbles like Kura and Quacks like Kura, then it's a duck.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:17   #6
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:

True story!
Was it Kurashima? It's not outside the realms of possibility...
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:19   #7
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
Originally posted by sayonara
Patinets deserve hash for being so rare.
PENDANT ALERT

Anyways, patients? Or what? I can't spell english, sorry
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:19   #8
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
Was it Kurashima? It's not outside the realms of possibility...
I was trying to figure out where I'd recognized the fat bastard from as I was travelling home.

Either Kura took a trip down to Manchester or he has a twin brother.
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:20   #9
Mong
Forever Delayed

Mong is on a distinguished road
Re: Manchester, home of the lunatics

Quote:
I saw no less than five nutcases in the sixty minutes I spent in the city centre.
What were you doing there?

Apart from looking at mirrors (cheap, unfunny, but entirely neccessary, joke)

M.

O2 Rip-off campaign

<vampy> plus i hate people ... i despise humanity as a whole

pablissimo "I'm still geting over the fact you just posted a pic of your own vomit"
Mong is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:20   #10
Apothos
Not Dark or Handsome
Treasure Diver Champion, Alien Commander Champion, Magic Ball Champion

Apothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so littleApothos contributes so much and asks for so little
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
I can't spell english, sorry
You got it! \o/
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:22   #11
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Re: Re: Manchester, home of the lunatics

Quote:
Originally posted by Mong
What were you doing there?

Apart from looking at mirrors (cheap, unfunny, but entirely neccessary, joke)

M.
I was in there "for fun".
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:23   #12
menth0l
dim like a fox

menth0l is on a distinguished road
Quote:
Originally posted by Snurx
PENDANT ALERT

Anyways, patients? Or what? I can't spell english, sorry

Blessed pendant of Language Skills +3 ?
---------------
ph33r TPE plz. thxbye.
menth0l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:25   #13
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Only 5? Quiet day.

There's normally a **** load around here.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:40   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Walk from Brixton to Camberwell/Peckham in South London and you will meet at least 50 certifiable people in an hour.

Most of these people will try to assault you, or sell you things. The rest will be Lambeth Council employees.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 May 2003, 15:46   #15
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about
Mad people scare me