User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 27 May 2003, 17:00   #1
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Old PA forum DB

Does it still exist anywhere?

Because reading just little snippets from that nodrogfs geocities site has made me realise how much humour is lacking here these days.

Someone wants to put that old DB up and lock it, so it's viewable by all \o/

GOGOGO
Unread 27 May 2003, 19:32   #2
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Seconded.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 19:34   #3
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
i've asked before

it's gone apparently
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 19:41   #4
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
I've also heard that its gone
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:16   #5
relik
schmuck

relik is on a distinguished road
was classic stuff someone have a link to nod's site? i had it fav'ed before i reformatted and lost it.
relik is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:30   #6
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
The link is somewhere in another thread, to lazy to find it! But its geocities, and it has "overloaded"
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:36   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Dammit I'll be most unimpressed if it's gone =/

Did anyone hear of backups, at all?

Plus the DB from before the purge related to Jolt should still exist, because Karm claimed to want to repopulate the tables with the backup but didn't think it was worth it becasue 'it was a ****ing large chunk of db' 'or something'.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:56   #8
Belgarath The Sorcerer
First Disciple of Aldur

Belgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud ofBelgarath The Sorcerer has much to be proud of
Holly: They're dead Dave.

It's all gone, all of it. Gone for ever. I know this to be true.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:57   #9
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Belgarath The Sorcerer
It's all gone, all of it. Gone for ever. I know this to be true.

That's unac-****ing-ceptable.

I didn't realise how humourless this place got at its low point until I read just a few posts from nod's space.

Those days were ****ing class =/
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:58   #10
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
We have evolved. Unfortunately we lost the funneh along the way :((((( I think nod stole it personally.
Unread 27 May 2003, 20:59   #11
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Well at least people are no longer saying "All Your Base Are Belong to us"
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:00   #12
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Hey pab, got a link there?
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:05   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
http://www.geocities.com/nodrogfs/planetarion/
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:09   #14
Snurx
Dirte

My god, thats history and should not be gone

Nod's site is genius.
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:16   #15
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
yay we broke it

(crappy geocities)
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:17   #16
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Have we always been on pirate for the forums, I can't remember...
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:17   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
yay we broke it

(crappy geocities)

Nodrog=owned!!!!!!!!
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:18   #18
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
it was bw or something
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:19   #19
Ragnarak

Quote:
Originally posted by pablissimo
don't think so
at barryworlds don't think we had pirate, did we?
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:21   #20
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Now look what you've done, you cnuts.

I was half way through, fs.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 May 2003, 21:26   #21
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

Quote:
Originally posted by Ragnarak
don't think so
at barryworlds don't think we had pirate, did we?
I think we were bw.planetarion.com at BW, then pirate, but I can't for the life of me remember what it was before BW =/
Unread 27 May 2003, 22:08   #22
Woof
Banned

Woof is an unknown quantity at this point
http://www.geocities.com/nodrogfs/pl...laming_PA.html
http://www.geocities.com/nodrogfs/pl...aming_PA2.html
http://www.geocities.com/nodrogfs/pl...aming_PA3.html

Probably the best PA thread ever
Woof is offline   Reply With Quote