User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 15 May 2003, 18:50   #1
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Big Brother starts again soon.

I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:51   #2
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation

Dear all the TV companies,

Please, please, please stop putting all your rancid dog shiet on The TV.

Ta.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:51   #3
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
Don't worry. Just one more series and it's all over.
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:52   #4
LISELOTTE
sucking young blood

LISELOTTE is an unknown quantity at this point
on my second year without TV..

...thank god!
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:53   #5
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
On behalf of the known universe, I must ask a simple question.

WHY?????

As if they haven't given us enough of it already...

Luckilly I am in Uni with no TV. \o/
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 18:58   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
Don't worry. Just one more series and it's all over.
Say it ain't so!!! :eek:
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:08   #7
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
or, you could all turn over to another channel, or better yet, turn off the TV. Complaining about it being ****e is all very well, but as to Why, it is a very successful program, and it makes money. Simple as that, without a media studies degree.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:12   #8
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Originally posted by Deffeh
or, you could all turn over to another channel, or better yet, turn off the TV. Complaining about it being ****e is all very well, but as to Why, it is a very successful program, and it makes money. Simple as that, without a media studies degree.
If it were that simple to avoid I'd be happy, it's the fact that every other ****er wont shut up about it for the next X weeks.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:14   #9
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
If it were that simple to avoid I'd be happy, it's the fact that every other ****er wont shut up about it for the next X weeks.
Well, its not exactly the only thing. The matrix is worse for it than that.

Unread 15 May 2003, 19:16   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
or, you could all turn over to another channel
Even the BBC covered the winner on the news, which I am forced to fund.

Also, Channel 4 (I believe) receives government assistance (of an indirect kind), and in any case was granted their franchise of a scarce resource by the government.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:17   #11
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
(a) The Matrix is good, (b) The tabloids won't cover the Matrix for months, (c) Big Brother is longer than the Matrix.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:17   #12
Embroglio

Quote:
Oh dear God, thanks for reminding me. I'm not leaving this house till everyone stops being so ****.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 May 2003, 19:43   #13
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Big Brother is so gay. If I want to watch somebody make a cup of tea, I'll spy on somebody.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:06   #14
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
they started another series here aswell (after a break of 2 years id guess, im not sure)
dont worry, if noone watches it anymore theyll stop sending it (or at least give you a break of a few years and then try again, just to realize that still noone is interested), its quite simple
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:09   #15
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Now that's one house I hope al-queada do bomb!
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:16   #16
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by wu_trax
dont worry, if noone watches it anymore theyll stop sending it
Unfortunately people aren't going to stop watching it.
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:20   #17
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society
Quote:
Originally posted by LHC
Unfortunately people aren't going to stop watching it.
they will, people get sick of everything, its just a question of time.
how many series did they send in uk yet?
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:22   #18
Embroglio

Quote:
they will, people get sick of everything, its just a question of time.
how many series did they send in uk yet?
This is number 4 or 5, I think.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:25   #19
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

I think this is 4.
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:29   #20
wu_trax

they gav up after 3 here /well, and restarted now, but noone actually watches it, so this will be the last one)
maybe it takes a bit longer over there
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:36   #21
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
(a) The Matrix is good, (b) The tabloids won't cover the Matrix for months, (c) Big Brother is longer than the Matrix.
a/ Thats your opinion

b/ They can, they have, they do, and they will

c/ It doesnt feel like it.

Unread 15 May 2003, 20:36   #22
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

We have also had about 4 or 5 series of reality TV make-your-own-music-superstar, 1 series of celebrity make-your-own-music-superstar, 2 series of survivor, 2 series of celebrity survivor and 2 series of celebrity big brother.

****s
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:38   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Its the final today here, so NO MORE BIG BROTHER!
And i think its been a failure, so maybe NO MORE BIG BROTHER AT ALL!

\o/\o/\o/
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:57   #24
Chrism
Governor General

Chrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the roughChrism is a jewel in the rough
Quote:
they gav up after 3 here /well, and restarted now, but noone actually watches it, so this will be the last one)
maybe it takes a bit longer over there
Unfortunately it still gets reasonably high ratings here.
Unread 15 May 2003, 20:59   #25
Sarina_Joy
Twisted

Sarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriendSarina_Joy needs a job and a girlfriend
It'll just be another thing that everyone I know talks about constantly and I don't have a ****ing clue what they're on about. (lo 24, Holby, Eastenders......)

In my sleep I grind my teeth.
Sarina_Joy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:01   #26
Embroglio

I didn't really get the whole 24 thing either, I watched one episode and it was ****e, hardly worth talking about.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 May 2003, 21:22   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I don't watch television, except for The Simpsons on BBC and football.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 22:49   #28
Embroglio

Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I don't watch television, except for The Simpsons on BBC and football.
I just try and catch some of the few good films on sky from time to time now and footy/hockey, the rest has become ****e.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 May 2003, 22:52   #29
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I have a computer for the good stuff!
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:08   #30
Embroglio

Quote:
I have a computer for the good stuff!
I do hope you mean porn.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:18   #31
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Big Brother was good the first time, all the others after it sucked, and now its just a waste of space, both in the newspapers and TV.

Oh, as for 24, you can't just watch one of them without watching the episodes before it or you won't understand wtf is going on at all.
Luckeh!!!! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:22   #32
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Luckeh!!!!
Oh, as for 24, you can't just watch one of them without watching the episodes before it or you won't understand wtf is going on at all.
I have the entire first season and most of the second on my hard disk.

It takes up 20GB though.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:22   #33
Embroglio

Quote:
Well bugger that if I have to sit at the telly for a whoile day just to know whats going on.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:27   #34
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
I do hope you mean porn.
Nope.

Ps. 20 gigs pfft.
Unread 15 May 2003, 23:35   #35
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Nope.

Ps. 20 gigs pfft.
I also have another 40 gigs of random stuff.

Considering my HDD is only 75 gigs, I need some more space.
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:01   #36
Rids
The Bad Guy

Rids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet societyRids is a pillar of this Internet society
Ace, I love that show, seriously.

Its one of the few programs I followed in recent years.
Unread 16 May 2003, 00:51   #37
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Luckeh!!!! will become famous soon enoughLuckeh!!!! will become famous soon enough
Quote:
Well bugger that if I have to sit at the telly for a whoile day just to know whats going on.
nobody asked you to

there is 1 episode a week for 50mins long.
Unread 16 May 2003, 01:25   #38
Embroglio

Quote:
nobody asked you to

there is 1 episode a week for 50mins long.
You asked me.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 16 May 2003, 01:26   #39
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:
You asked me.
Show me. </morpheus voice>

Unread 16 May 2003, 01:28   #40
Embroglio

Quote:
Show me. </morpheus voice>

Please refrain from mentioning The Matrix or anything to do with it arround me.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 16 May 2003, 01:31   #41
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:
Please refrain from mentioning The Matrix or anything to do with it arround me.
Come on now, stop trying to hit me and HIT me!
Unread 16 May 2003, 01:36   #42
Embroglio

Quote:
Come on now, stop trying to hit me and HIT me!
If the matrix had you, why did it spit you out?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 16 May 2003, 01:42   #43
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Quote:
If the matrix had you, why did it spit you out?
I am the matrix.

I'm hiding from Neo atm.
Unread 16 May 2003, 05:40   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Is it going to be the same as Big Brother III, where they removed most of the point (at least from a televisual sense, I didn't see much point in it to begin with) by having more interaction between BB and the house?
Unread 16 May 2003, 08:29   #45
Luckeh!!!!
-=Murderous Plush Toy=-

Re: an attempt to stop the matrix wank fest that is encompassing this thread

Quote:
Originally posted by Weeks
how to improve big brother
===================

1. Keep the voting out people
BUT
2. Add a vote for the torture you want the contenstants to go through: gassing, stoneing, sensory deprivation, etc.

This way the people we really hate remain in the house, so we can watch them pay for annoying us and not fitting into our ideal of how people should live.
this man is onto something here