User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 5 May 2003, 23:10   #1
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Sealab 2021

Is it me or is this one of the best programs ever?

Go and download* episodes "I, Robot" or "All that Jazz".

They are brilliant.

* = Or legitimately obtain in whatever fashion.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:46   #2
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
On the subject of crappy science fiction programs, has anyone ever seen that Babylon 5 spin off...? (At least, I assume it's a Babylon 5 spin off, there were a number of references made to it). It's a bit like Star Trek, with a captain and his crew exploring the universe and all, except these guys are looking for a cure for some virus that a bunch of nasty aliens have unleashed upon earth.

The captain, incidentally, is also the store manager in One Hour Photo
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:49   #3
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
On the subject of crappy science fiction programs, has anyone ever seen that Babylon 5 spin off...? (At least, I assume it's a Babylon 5 spin off, there were a number of references made to it). It's a bit like Star Trek, with a captain and his crew exploring the universe and all, except these guys are looking for a cure for some virus that a bunch of nasty aliens have unleashed upon earth.

The captain, incidentally, is also the store manager in One Hour Photo
Crusade?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 May 2003, 23:53   #4
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Babylon 5: Crusade, about the Drakh Nanotech Plague, starring Gary Cole.

If memory serves ofc.

[edit]

Pilot type thing = the Babylon 5 TV film 'A Call to Arms'
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 00:12   #5
sayonara
Shai Halud

sayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nicesayonara is just really nice
It was utterly dire. Completely unwatchable.

More entertaining than Enterprise though
Unread 6 May 2003, 04:04   #6
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
MURPHY SMASH ROBOT!

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 05:53   #7
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
MURPHY SMASH ROBOT!
Captain Murphy is a genius character. Who else could say :

"I'll slaughter them like a wolf among lambs!_ The seas will run red, with the blood of my enemies!"

When talking about a 40-watt oven?

p.s. Thank god someone knows what I'm talking about.
p.p.s Crusade sucks.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 May 2003, 06:56   #8
Judge
Doh!

Judge is infamous around these parts
Re: Sealab 2021

Quote:
Originally posted by Dante Hicks
Is it me or is this one of the best programs ever?

Go and download* episodes "I, Robot" or "All that Jazz".

They are brilliant.

* = Or legitimately obtain in whatever fashion.
The original Sealab stuff was crap, dunno if this will be any better?

Maybe Mr Asimov might have something to say about the title of the 'I Robot' episode, one of his first book titles if I remember correctly?
Unread 6 May 2003, 07:50   #9
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Re: Sealab 2021

Quote:
Originally posted by Judge
Maybe Mr Asimov might have something to say
if they dig him up maybe. Even then I suspect he isn't all that talkative. Incidentally it was a compilation of his short stories. each one of which pretty much outclasses AI, in a matter of three a few pages.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote