User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 25 Apr 2003, 14:45   #1
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
I found the funniest fetish ever

http://www.casti.com/big-gulp/pictures/pix_main.html

I mean, I dunno, maybe I'm just behind the curve when it comes to keeping up with horrible fetish websites, but this is the first time I've heard of something like this.

http://ender.com/~armesti/big-gulp/Boots_and_all.JPG

http://ender.com/~armesti/big-gulp/shlurp.jpg
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 14:47   #2
Pyr0 MK III
Look! He's Dancing!

Pyr0 MK III is an unknown quantity at this point
Could this be the end of Dookie?
[22:18] <nodrog> Cock: 8" (20cm) uncut
[22:18] <nodrog> Balls: Large hefty balls, stretched max 6" (15.5cm)
[22:18] <nodrog> Arse: Can take two fists, or one fist almost to the elbow, but slow warming up.
Pyr0 MK III is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 14:49   #3
Dookie Velvet
Banned

Dookie Velvet is an unknown quantity at this point
http://ender.com/~armesti/big-gulp/2...:35:43_696.jpg
Dookie Velvet is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 17:16   #4
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Makes my lust of Vauxhall Vivas' seem normal

Vaio
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 17:18   #5
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
so not looking at that until i get home from work :/
Unread 25 Apr 2003, 17:34   #6
Intrepid00

Intrepid00 is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: I found the funniest fetish ever

Quote:
Originally posted by Dookie Velvet
http://www.casti.com/big-gulp/pictures/pix_main.html

I mean, I dunno, maybe I'm just behind the curve when it comes to keeping up with horrible fetish websites, but this is the first time I've heard of something like this.

http://ender.com/~armesti/big-gulp/Boots_and_all.JPG

http://ender.com/~armesti/big-gulp/shlurp.jpg
Haha, I can't believe people get...excuse me.
Intrepid00 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 13:04   #7
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
having looked at that i can now say 2 things:
1. that is just bizarre fs :/
2. what the HELL were you looking for to find that fs??????
Unread 27 Apr 2003, 13:24   #8
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by roadrunner_0
having looked at that i can now say 2 things:
2. what the HELL were you looking for to find that fs??????
i'd guess he was looking for erm "males swallowing males"....
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote