User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 30 Dec 2002, 21:39   #51
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point
Can anyone say "Boring"?

*Yawn*

Its all been said before, Killmark you cheated more than once, therefore your not welcome to the game.... Zeus you proved it *claps*.

Lets all have a drink and celebrate, then get down to buisness. *Yawn*

P.S Zeus, when are you gona tell us how many per/gal this round? I kinda need to know

Aneu

P.S Its getting REALLY REALLY OLD now.:xmas:

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 00:30   #52
Drago Sunsoar
Betrayer

Drago Sunsoar is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Kill
[b]Your ever so confusing Zeus.

You seem to imply I had a bot in r6 which you knew about and that you didn't delete me then because you thought I had learnt my lesson.

but that makes no sense seeing as from your past record you'ld have deleted anyone who used a bot anyway.
Your little bot army in r6 ruined the game for a whole galaxy, most of it not playing anymore because of what you did. Remember your "allies" in C33 that you felt you had to take down just because we were better than you?

Stay in SS Killmark, or all the other "bigger and better" games you claim is out there. Noone wants you back here anyway.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 00:36   #53
InTGuRu
I love Kwon Boa

InTGuRu is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: well.....................

Quote:
.....................I may be back for r9.

Killmark
/me goes to tell Stan

[19:36:04] <Vaporizer> he is re-assuring isn't he...you can always think 'at least you're not intguru'

[15:02:56] <Newt|revising> ive got u in my siggy InTGuRu!!!!!!!
[15:03:00] <Newt|revising> u shud return the favour
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 00:55   #54
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh and

Quote:
Because I have friends who have asked for my help.

duh

Killmark

Ur help, or help of ur bots ??
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 01:07   #55
Zitoz

give kill one of those nos thongs
and i take him back with open arms

and i who thought it was fun to get attacked

pa crew should learn a bit from kill - maybe bots realy is what the game needs?
not to good bots, and maybe not bots who attacks - but targets for the newbies?

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 02:40   #56
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh and

Quote:
Originally posted by OlaTa
now who's the moron, you and all those pple showing how mature you are by making idiotic jokes or pple flaming and insulting

vs Kill

Well, I'd say you DEFINITLY WON this one

(this is just a critic on the amount of BS most pple posted here cause "ohh look zeus said it aswell so ..." || this is not me defending Kill for cheating)

P.S. no offence Zeus (we talked about this in Pm remember )

rgds Kj

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 13:24   #57
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh and

Quote:
Originally posted by Zeus
I have issued too emails to two different individuals, over 8 rounds of pa, informing them that they are not welcome in Planetarion game or community and your are one of them for your multiing, botting, sharing and willfull destruction off other memebers off this communites accounts & fun.

Who was the other one?

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 14:57   #58
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh and

Quote:
Originally posted by Wishmaster
Who was the other one?
mmm, seems your mail addy isn't workin then

resend plz zeus ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 31 Dec 2002, 15:31   #59
dabult
Ark-miner wannabe

dabult will become famous soon enoughdabult will become famous soon enough
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh and

Quote:
Originally posted by Wishmaster
Who was the other one?

Lrytas..or was that Spinner? (:

IT FEELS SO GOOD TO HAVE KILLMARK ON IGNORE I GET AN ORGASM!

[You should know what being able to edit posts does to my libido -Leshy]

Last edited by Leshy; 31 Dec 2002 at 16:32.
Unread 31 Dec 2002, 22:11   #60
Erkenbrand
Moody

Erkenbrand is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: well.....................

Quote:
Originally posted by General1
How many bots are you going 2 use this round?
Quote:

Work on the baiting.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 05:10   #61
OlaTa
Friends and Foes

OlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to beholdOlaTa is a splendid one to behold
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh and

Quote:
Originally posted by Kjeldoran
now who's the moron, you and all those pple showing how mature you are by making idiotic jokes or pple flaming and insulting

vs Kill

Well, I'd say you DEFINITLY WON this one

(this is just a critic on the amount of BS most pple posted here cause "ohh look zeus said it aswell so ..." || this is not me defending Kill for cheating)

P.S. no offence Zeus (we talked about this in Pm remember )

rgds Kj

i naver say anything, b/c some one else is opening his mouth.
I just said, what i think from that bot stuff.

So, i understand, if U run after other ppl, and say, what they say.

-OlaTa
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 13:47   #62
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: oh and

Quote:
i naver say anything, b/c some one else is opening his mouth.
I just said, what i think from that bot stuff.

So, i understand, if U run after other ppl, and say, what they say.

-OlaTa
I'm sorry if this sounded personal, but I had to qoute some reply ...

This is a general remark

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 1 Jan 2003, 14:12   #63
Dizzyness

Dizzyness is an unknown quantity at this point
it never ceases to amaze me that some people actually treat killmark with any respect each round.

i can't think of a round that killmark hasnt fcked over either his 'm8s' or alliance or galaxy or just the whole playerbase.

cnut off and dont return, there is nothing left for your ego to drain heh
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:42   #64
Sev
Commander

Sev is an unknown quantity at this point
My first laugh of the new year

Quote:
Originally posted by Dizzyness
it never ceases to amaze me that some people actually treat killmark with any respect each round.

i can't think of a round that killmark hasnt fcked over either his 'm8s' or alliance or galaxy or just the whole playerbase.

cnut off and dont return, there is nothing left for your ego to drain heh
On the contrary. Despite his...deviances, Killmark is none-the-less a very good player, as he showed (for example) in round 3 under his previous alter-ego. As far as screwing over a galaxy or close 'm8s' as you call them, I have only ever seen him to that once, which considering everything - is a damn sight better than most other people in a similar position. As someone who worked with him for quite a few rounds, I can quite assuredly say that he would undoubtly have done alot better, consistantly, had he kept his fingers clean. However, for some people, that is not the point of the game.

The very fact that people are bothering to reply to this thread is a token of his success, even if it's not in the form that most people would choose.

<Leinad> Sev is a sexy bitch, but plz dont tell him

Round 2 - 4:1:12 - C4E
Round 3 - 3:3:12 - TF/Elysium
Round 4 - 9:25:15 Nos
Round 5 - 17:5:16 - Lux
Round 6 - 35:23:6 - Deus
Round 7 - Quit - Legion
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:53   #65
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Re: My first laugh of the new year

Quote:
Originally posted by Sev
The very fact that people are bothering to reply to this thread is a token of his success
I would not call a thread of people telling me to "get the **** out of here" a token of my success.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 15:58   #66
Sev
Commander

Sev is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: My first laugh of the new year

Quote:
Originally posted by xtothez
I would not call a thread of people telling me to "get the **** out of here" a token of my success.
Indeed, and neither would I. However, we are not Killmark.

[edit] And would you please not merely quote an excerpt from what I said, on the grounds that if you had posted the words following what you quoted, I wouldn't have needed to bother answering. [/edit]

<Leinad> Sev is a sexy bitch, but plz dont tell him

Round 2 - 4:1:12 - C4E
Round 3 - 3:3:12 - TF/Elysium
Round 4 - 9:25:15 Nos
Round 5 - 17:5:16 - Lux
Round 6 - 35:23:6 - Deus
Round 7 - Quit - Legion
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 17:17   #67
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Eol is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: Re: Re: oh and

Quote:
One of the major reasons I did what I did was because of you Zeus.
A guerilla leader holds a gun to the head of one of his civilian hostages. He then asks the Admiral he's captured to divulge information. When the general refuses the guerilla leader shoots the first civilian, who falls dead to the ground. He then says: 'Admiral, when you refuse to tell me what I want to know, you force me to kill these people. Therefore you are guilty of their deaths.' He then holds his gun up to the head of the next civilian and repeats his request.

Who is really guilty of murder?

The Admiral is not holding the gun here, Killmark. You have been. Others failing in a situation neither you nor I have even got the faintest grasp of does *not* make you any less guilty of your own ****.

Heresy should have been called 'Hipocrasy'.

And fyi, I will have absolutely nothing to do with you, your cronies, or your grandmothers, sheep, brothers, sisters, uncles, american aunts etc next round, neither will I permit you to be under my protection in any form whatsoever. So if you want to play, go ahead. I'm game.

Scum.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 19:32   #68
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Re: My first laugh of the new year

Quote:
Originally posted by Sev
I can quite assuredly say that he would undoubtly have done alot better, consistantly, had he kept his fingers clean. However, for some people, that is not the point of the game.
Nope, for some people the point of the game is to screw the round for as many other people as possible, code 'Tempest' and run as much accounts as it's capable off, cheat in every other possible way, fk up server load ( and oh PLEASE take your '5%' back to where it came from... the hole of BULL****), come back with an ego higher than the Eiffel Tower claiming you 'may be back'.

Some things never change I guess. Don't worry though Killmark, you've made enough 'friends' in this game already to be sure of the fact you'll get your arse whipped the second somebody finds you. Oh and trust me... somebody will.

Have a great R9.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 20:43   #69
joey_slipknot

IMHO Killmark is very talented and the creators could have used him on their 'side' instead of turning the whole comunity on him. Also this just shows that 5S wasn't professional at all, if they knew Killmark was using these kind of bots in earlier rounds why did they wait until round 7 to implement a 'bot stopper' and not do something about this before hand? Also Killmark has shown weaknesses in the game, ofc if the creators did in fact have these 'multi tools' of theirs then why wasn't Killmark's bots all removed? hehe, I think that it would have been more feasible for such a company to get such a person as Killmark on their 'side' maybe on the beta testing team or something instead, as I previously said, turning the whole comunity on him thus giving him more of a motive to implement more methods of exploiting and generally pissing off the comunity and the creators...

Unread 1 Jan 2003, 20:55   #70
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of
Quote:
Originally posted by joey_slipknot
Can you please read up on the differences between 'whitehat' and 'blackhat' crackers, and use that logic to see why your post was nothing more than uninformed trolling BS.

Edit: For the uninformed, whitehat crackers are ones who use their knowledge of breaking systems in order to improve it. They try to find vulnerabilities in order to inform the owner of that system and fix potential problems. They are doing this for the good of that systems users.
Blackhat crackers try to break into systems for their own gain and enjoyment, and make no attempt to improve things. They are in it for themselves only.

Which group would you say Killmark was closest too?

Last edited by xtothez; 1 Jan 2003 at 21:01.
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 21:38   #71
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
Quote:
Which group would you say Killmark was closest too?[/i]
Can I vote for ****tard?
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Unread 1 Jan 2003, 21:47   #72
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle28uk
Can I vote for ****tard?
GET OFF the jolt forums Gayle :T
its decreasing your intelligance level to almost that of only 10 humans more then them
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 00:27   #73
Kill
Banned

Kill is infamous around these parts
Quote:
Can you please read up on the differences between 'whitehat' and 'blackhat' crackers, and use that logic to see why your post was nothing more than uninformed trolling BS.

Edit: For the uninformed, whitehat crackers are ones who use their knowledge of breaking systems in order to improve it. They try to find vulnerabilities in order to inform the owner of that system and fix potential problems. They are doing this for the good of that systems users.
Blackhat crackers try to break into systems for their own gain and enjoyment, and make no attempt to improve things. They are in it for themselves only.

Which group would you say Killmark was closest too?
For the record I have helped fix a problem with PA's coding in r5, anyone remember when Universe screen stopped working at galaxy rank 40, guess who ended up fwding fudge the fix.

Also there was an occasion with the WAP version when it was avaiable.

Incidently there were 3 occasions in r4 when I offered my help in detection of bots (before the whole r5 thing happened) when I offered my help to PA Crew in spotting bots (my r4 galaxy was the victim of certain bots being used by a certain galaxies), on all occasions my help was ignored. My ideas on stopping bots would have also stopped Tempest dead in its tracks.

Killmark

Omen Incorporated CEO

Heresy CEO [=H=]
"Born of Heresy"

<milkey> its four am ..
<milkey> youre freaking crazy
<Killmark> 4.20
<Killmark>
<milkey> dont matter
<Killmark> i need roidies!

Last edited by Kill; 2 Jan 2003 at 01:10.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 01:30   #74
spanker

spanker is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Incidently there were 3 occasions in r4 when I offered my help in detection of bots (before the whole r5 thing happened) when I offered my help to PA Crew in spotting bots (my r4 galaxy was the victim of certain bots being used by a certain galaxies), on all occasions my help was ignored. My ideas on stopping bots would have also stopped Tempest dead in its tracks.
ohhh so you where revolting against the PA creators like a little kid when you did't get things your way, how mature
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 03:53   #75
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Re: Re: Re: Re: oh and

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
A guerilla leader holds a gun to the head of one of his civilian hostages. He then asks the Admiral he's captured to divulge information. When the general refuses the guerilla leader shoots the first civilian, who falls dead to the ground. He then says: 'Admiral, when you refuse to tell me what I want to know, you force me to kill these people. Therefore you are guilty of their deaths.' He then holds his gun up to the head of the next civilian and repeats his request.

Who is really guilty of murder?

The Admiral is not holding the gun here, Killmark. You have been. Others failing in a situation neither you nor I have even got the faintest grasp of does *not* make you any less guilty of your own ****.

Heresy should have been called 'Hipocrasy'.

And fyi, I will have absolutely nothing to do with you, your cronies, or your grandmothers, sheep, brothers, sisters, uncles, american aunts etc next round, neither will I permit you to be under my protection in any form whatsoever. So if you want to play, go ahead. I'm game.

Scum.
ahhh, the true words of worlds biggest tosser

get a life and stop posting useless stuff like this

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jan 2003, 04:35   #76
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:

rgds Kj
i duno i've seen worse then Eol, and some of them have controll of 2k+ planets any ideas who ?
i give you 1 guess and his nick starts with a big K
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 13:09   #77
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
i duno i've seen worse then Eol, and some of them have controll of 2k+ planets any ideas who ?
lol, first of all I have NEVER cheated (becides account sharing in r6) in the entire existance of this game during the 7 rounds I played so stop being a retard.

And the only reason why I react like this, is just cause he along others make these retarded replies. And the funny thing is, you're defending the pple making such replies, doesn't that say enough about you?

now quit bothering me thx

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jan 2003, 13:12   #78
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
btw how does it feel to be a COMPLETE LIAR? since I never controled more then 1 planet each round.

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jan 2003, 13:29   #79
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:

rgds Kj
Pfft. I was just making it perfectly clear that Killmark and anyone who associated with him next round would be targeted by me and my friends. If that makes me the worlds biggest tosser then so be it.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 13:52   #80
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally posted by Eol
Pfft. I was just making it perfectly clear that Killmark and anyone who associated with him next round would be targeted by me and my friends. If that makes me the worlds biggest tosser then so be it.
no, you just repeated yourself in a insulting disrespectfull and childish way. your earlier reply "/me adds another 'hostile' to his lits" was clear enough I think? what you posted after that basicly meant the same but worse and that's exactly the reason why I replied.

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jan 2003, 13:54   #81
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
my slow brains started working, you probably meant Killmark instead of me?

ahh well ... (forget the liar part then)

FA Gaming community

Unread 2 Jan 2003, 13:57   #82
Eol
The Subtle/Profound

Quote:
no, you just repeated yourself in a insulting disrespectfull and childish way. your earlier reply "/me adds another 'hostile' to his lits" was clear enough I think? what you posted after that basicly meant the same but worse and that's exactly the reason why I replied.

rgds Kj
His suggestion that his cheating was the fault of the Creator's agitated me to the point where I posted a flame. You're right, so guilty as charged, I guess. *shrug*

But when it comes to Killmark I see no reason to save the flames, and that's honesty for you.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 15:54   #83
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
lol, first of all I have NEVER cheated (becides account sharing in r6) in the entire existance of this game during the 7 rounds I played so stop being a retard.

And the only reason why I react like this, is just cause he along others make these retarded replies. And the funny thing is, you're defending the pple making such replies, doesn't that say enough about you?

now quit bothering me thx

rgds Kj
wasent bothering was informing.

duno but maybee a retard who plays to ruin the round for others [by cheating in a siginifant way] deserves some retarded replies.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 16:03   #84
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
What exactly is wrong with denouncing (flaming) a know, repetitive, cheater?

Nothing. Shows people still care about the game and community.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:45   #85
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
hmmm

Well, Aneu, i carnt believe your slagging killmark off, u were his bitch for so long when did u suddenly become "a non-cheater".

tbh why should any of you care that killmark cheated?, i mean he may have pissed you off, but ask yourself why do you play this game?. its for fun yes, killmark had lots of fun watching everyone of you moan and constantly bitch about him.

i wish you the best in r9 killmark, im sure you and heresy will do superbly.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 17:57   #86
Handsome Sailor
Turbojugend

Handsome Sailor is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
btw how does it feel to be a COMPLETE LIAR? since I never controled more then 1 planet each round.
I think he was talking about Killmark... d'uh :xmas:

BTW: Hi Anthony !
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 18:20   #87
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Re: hmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Veil05
Well, Aneu, i carnt believe your slagging killmark off, u were his bitch for so long when did u suddenly become "a non-cheater".

tbh why should any of you care that killmark cheated?, i mean he may have pissed you off, but ask yourself why do you play this game?. its for fun yes, killmark had lots of fun watching everyone of you moan and constantly bitch about him.

Good for him, I hope he enjoys getting roided into the ground next round.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:09   #88
Veil05
NE

Veil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud ofVeil05 has much to be proud of
Re: Re: hmmm

Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
Good for him, I hope he enjoys getting roided into the ground next round.
who by?.. madcows, lol, good luck.
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:16   #89
Cochese
Retired

Re-read the thread, and note the other people who said they'd do the same.

Laugh all you want, our actions will speak much louder than your words.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 19:19   #90
Veil05
NE

Quote:
Re-read the thread, and note the other people who said they'd do the same.

Laugh all you want, our actions will speak much louder than your words.
only time will tell
Unread 2 Jan 2003, 20:41   #91
hook
I'm who you want me to be

hook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of lighthook is a glorious beacon of light
Quote:
only time will tell
And I'll tell you aswell...
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 00:05   #92
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Re: Re: Re: hmmm

Quote:
who by?.. madcows, lol, good luck.
ignorance is bliss your a pretty happy boy aint ya
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 01:04   #93
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
What exactly is wrong with denouncing (flaming) a know, repetitive, cheater?

Nothing. Shows people still care about the game and community.
have you ever shared an account or anything? ifso you're a cheater according to PA rules and thus you're scum and I'm allowed to insult you?

nobody deserves insults and flaming cause it's just plain childish

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Jan 2003, 01:11   #94
Cochese
Retired

No, I haven't actually. Unlike you and others apparently, I play by the rules.

And unlike you, and others, I don't appreciate cheats being allowed to continue playing this game, and participating in this community.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 01:30   #95
RealJames
Retired at the top

RealJames is infamous around these parts
Quote:
I don't appreciate cheats being allowed to continue playing this game, and participating in this community.
Unfortunately every player is a customer in a paying game.

Hell, at least it would be good if Killmark paid for 1k accounts or the like.

"That's what the internet's for - slandering others anonymously." - Banky Edwards, J&SBSB
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 03:24   #96
Aneu
H O N O U R

Aneu is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

Actually i was stating facts which have allready been said, not slagging killmark off, i have nothing against him.

Also iv never cheated in PA and you can ask KM that due to the fact that when i win, i want to win fairly. Some may not, but thats me.

Regards
Aneu

'True Power Is A State Of Mind'

Quote:
[22:27] ([ViruS]Aaranaf) your not Aneu
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 04:31   #97
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
No, I haven't actually. Unlike you and others apparently, I play by the rules.

And unlike you, and others, I don't appreciate cheats being allowed to continue playing this game, and participating in this community.
ahh so now you insinuate I did that? I was only stating an example ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community

Unread 3 Jan 2003, 05:49   #98
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
first of all I have NEVER cheated (becides account sharing in r6)

Account sharing is cheating, and against the rules of Planetarion.

Quote:
ahh so now you insinuate I did that? I was only stating an example ...

Furthermore, I'm not insinuating anything. You admitted to your guilt for all to see (though one could interpret your comment to seem like you don't see account sharing as cheating, since you said "NEVER" and then "besides...")

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 05:54   #99
Eylisia
Aes Elysium

Eylisia is on a distinguished road
Permit me to speak as someone who simply doesnt cheat, regardless of circumstances

I regard Killeh as a m8,he is very good ppl on a personal lvl.
The really sad thing is that if he had been arsed to spend as much time on actually playing PA as he did on all that cheating crap,he would have owned plenty :/

I dont expect ppl to follow my moral code,
they will do as they see fit at any rate.
But the staggering amount of ppl in this game who cheat in one way or another,is utterly disheartening.
The worst part is that they see it as perfectly within their right,
because "everyone" else is doing it.

Well, I HAVE NEWS FOR YOU,EVERYONE ISNT DOING IT,
and all you ppl logging into eachothers accounts
ruin my game a whole lot more than Killeh and his bots ever did..

Altho a bot is a "bigger" way of cheating,
and has the potential to hurt a wider base of players,
the thousands that cheat on a regular basis is a much bigger problem than Killeh and his bots.
As to Kill coming back to PA or not,that isnt my call,
its up to the creators of the game, and they have had their say.
Stop beating a dead horse, its not doing anything remotely constructive.

Now Ill stop rambling, thx for your attention

Eylisia

A Prayer for the Wild at Heart kept in Cages
Unread 3 Jan 2003, 12:52   #100
Al_zz
ensign forever

Al_zz is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:

I remember several friends playing PA who stopped after there gal was wiped by huge incomings from bot fleets. Apparently they had attacked a 'Heresy' gal a few nights before. They never returned in the game after that which was sad cause I shared many a fun evening in channels with them and they were for the most all excellent PA players.

So indeed many people play the game for fun but Killmark and some others as well have ruined the fun for a lot of other players up to levels where they have not bothered to come back.

hAl
Closed Thread