User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Recruitment

Unread 4 Mar 2019, 13:28   #1
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light
CaRn r81

Avenger:
Round 81
Round 81 signups will open on Friday, 15th March at 20:00 GMT.
Round 81 Ticks will start Friday, 22nd March at 20:00 GMT and continue for 7 weeks until Friday 10th May.
Changes for this round will be announced at a later date. Stats will be final for signups.

CaRn as usual with the most imprssive stats and warfare for 1177 ticks. The warrirors home, reserve your hot spot on the top!
Unread 5 Mar 2019, 21:44   #2
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about
Re: CaRn r81

You'll have more success with recruitment by advertising your alliance as one with no CBA.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Mar 2019, 09:26   #3
[B5]Londo
Paso Leaute

[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of[B5]Londo has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
Avenger:

CaRn as usual with the most imprssive stats and warfare for 1177 ticks. The warrirors home, reserve your hot spot on the top!
Do many people sign up because top incs/member is attractive?

Bows won attacks launched/member, p3n won defence launched/member (ridiculous I know)
Unread 7 Mar 2019, 22:50   #4
Ave

Ave is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of lightAve is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by [B5]Londo View Post
Do many people sign up because top incs/member is attractive?

Bows won attacks launched/member, p3n won defence launched/member (ridiculous I know)
They also get most recalled incs

They join because they are fighters like us and want to play like "it should be played." We still had the most total score.

P3ng had amazing stats too, a good round for them. Apart from stupid ass politics Dunno why the fetish on us. Bows deffed less than me alone, so lets not get there and I am not even counted in the CaRn stats.

Sharp observations tho.

Last edited by Ave; 9 Mar 2019 at 05:21.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Mar 2019, 22:57   #5
Ave

Quote:
Originally Posted by [JungleMuffin] View Post
You'll have more success with recruitment by advertising your alliance as one with no CBA.
He luckily can fill the spots I lose due to him. Its choises. His dedicated player tho, helping others too. Just his "show" that we could live without too.

Based purely on your reputation, someone is throwing rocks at the class house?
Unread 11 Mar 2019, 19:47   #6
[JungleMuffin]
Apple Hunt Champion, Super Hacky Sack Champion

[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about[JungleMuffin] has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ave View Post
He luckily can fill the spots I lose due to him. Its choises. His dedicated player tho, helping others too. Just his "show" that we could live without too.

Based purely on your reputation, someone is throwing rocks at the class house?
Choices indeed. Wrong/incorrect/poor choices. You lost last round solely because of him, and you will lose next round too, solely because of him. Dedicated to destroying your alliance from the inside it appears.

Not a single person has left my alliance becase of me in the 3 rounds I've been playing again, nor have I been kicked, so it's not reputation at all, it's jealousy spread by UnterMensch, not the UberMensch. On the other hand, it was only two rounds ago that CBA was rejected by every alliance in the game.
^^^^ Can you blv that sh*t?
[JungleMuffin] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Mar 2019, 05:50   #7
Ave

Why do u even care about him?

And no we didnt lose due to him. We won our wars tbh in the end. Had our moments of struggle tho. The concentraded fire was heavy, enemy was good.

If you mean lose by letting some ignored tag free farm past us. I can live with that statement. We were kinda busy.

Last edited by Ave; 15 Mar 2019 at 20:19.
Ave is offline   Reply With Quote