User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Planetarion Suggestions

Unread 27 Oct 2014, 21:43   #51
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of
Re: Reset time?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
You are clueless in so many ways.
It is the stats set that makes it close to impossible to stop incs.
Doesn't matter what strategy you've picked, the stats is too unbalanced.
^^ this is whine. You are bemoaning 'inbalance' in the stats when no inbalance exsists.

If you spent as much time actually sorting your strategies and being better at the game as you do on here trying to look cool you might actually be doing ok this round.
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 27 Oct 2014, 21:58   #52
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
I agree with Kaiba that the imbalance in the stats is not the cause of the current "trouble" of holding onto roids. The fact that they're very offensive is the cause of that. If they had been more balanced they would be just as offensive.

The imbalance in the stats is problematic in a different way: it reduces the range of possible alliance race strategies, and makes choosing the wrong race very harmful (keep in mind, we haven't all been playing this game for 10 years).
Yes what it has done in my eyes anyway is actually make planning and strategy very important to the round. Its actually shown up the lazy HC teams who just skim stats and pick something they think is easy. What is coming across is that those that put some time and effort into scenerios and actually used the beta bcalc twigged on pretty quick that XP was the way to compete rank wise this round, that roids would be swapped at a unprecedented rate and that defence would be pointless (especially for the first half of the round).

Im actually very impressed with these stats now after being cautious when they were first released. These are attacking stats, normally they end up horifically defensive but they seems to have hit the nail on the head this round, bravo!
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 05:56   #53
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough

I really don't want to engage in a discussion with somebody who says he isn't even playing this round. Anybody who isn't playing the round should stay out of this discussion, regardless of how much an expert on the universe and all things in it they feel they are. That has to be the ultimate troll, by the Ultimate Troll who will always take the opposing opinion on anything, to say he isn't playing a round but making like he is a wise oracle who approves of something that ofc 80% of the game does not like. Take a poll if you doubt that number.

We can massage it all we want but the reality is that attacks are unstoppable when the numbers get even reasonably high. Any experienced player knows that people will immediately start looking at blocks and stripping one ally at a time of roids.

I have not accused anybody of blocking yet, I am stating the obvious of what is going to happen. This isn't whining, we are doing quite well enough at this point. The first thing trollers say is "Oh you are complaining because you are losing." Well, check the rankings. That is not why I am complaining.

Current rank doesn't mean anything, because we play to enjoy it, not to have meaningless game play. This round is like havoc, it's just not "serious" or worth playing. But if an ally wants to keep continuity it has to play it through despite the annoying character of the round.

As to ppl who say that these ridiculous specs are a breath of fresh air, or that we just need to adjust, keep in mind that any continuous online game has a following, and an expectation of certain things to happen in a game. We expect defense to be possible, we expect defense ships to be able to match the etas of attacking ships, we expect the races to be balanced enough that one can choose (ideally) any race and make a go of it with good handling of that race's specs.

None of these things are happening, which generally is just frustrating players. When you change a game to this extent in one round, you lose a lot of players. Let's see how the signups look next round after this one, I am going to bet it drops.

Last edited by Gen_Chaos; 28 Oct 2014 at 06:05.
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 06:34   #54
Gen_Chaos

Gen_Chaos will become famous soon enoughGen_Chaos will become famous soon enough

Just another aside... at this moment, I am in a galaxy with 5 other alliances. We have 43 fleets attacking us. There is one alliance def fleet at eta 6... one def fleets for 7 planets and 43 fleets. And I am trying to find a place to send my def in gal but we can't put together enough in gal to cover even one wave.

That one alliance defense fleet is trying to cover 86,000 judge with 42,000 beetles, haha. That ain't gonna work, he'll be going back home. Imagine that, ETD out-inits Beetles. Wait, we have Avengers and Pegs and Spectres to handle those pesky judges... oops, can't make the eta. Oi. Where is my crystal ball, maybe that will work. Or we can scan everybody every tick and send PL defense. Really funny.

I'm sorry, this is just stupid. I've had enough stupid for one round... or ten rounds, and it is only tick 250 lol.

So whatever you want to say about ppl not handling these specs right and defense being possible, tell it to those 5 alliances as well as me.
Gen_Chaos is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 06:53   #55
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen_Chaos View Post
I really don't want to engage in a discussion with somebody who says he isn't even playing this round. Anybody who isn't playing the round should stay out of this discussion, regardless of how much an expert on the universe and all things in it they feel they are. That has to be the ultimate troll, by the Ultimate Troll who will always take the opposing opinion on anything, to say he isn't playing a round but making like he is a wise oracle who approves of something that ofc 80% of the game does not like. Take a poll if you doubt that number.

We can massage it all we want but the reality is that attacks are unstoppable when the numbers get even reasonably high. Any experienced player knows that people will immediately start looking at blocks and stripping one ally at a time of roids.

I have not accused anybody of blocking yet, I am stating the obvious of what is going to happen. This isn't whining, we are doing quite well enough at this point. The first thing trollers say is "Oh you are complaining because you are losing." Well, check the rankings. That is not why I am complaining.

Current rank doesn't mean anything, because we play to enjoy it, not to have meaningless game play. This round is like havoc, it's just not "serious" or worth playing. But if an ally wants to keep continuity it has to play it through despite the annoying character of the round.

As to ppl who say that these ridiculous specs are a breath of fresh air, or that we just need to adjust, keep in mind that any continuous online game has a following, and an expectation of certain things to happen in a game. We expect defense to be possible, we expect defense ships to be able to match the etas of attacking ships, we expect the races to be balanced enough that one can choose (ideally) any race and make a go of it with good handling of that race's specs.

None of these things are happening, which generally is just frustrating players. When you change a game to this extent in one round, you lose a lot of players. Let's see how the signups look next round after this one, I am going to bet it drops.
Actually, in my experience you see more blockbehaviour in defensive rounds as in offensive rounds, for the simple fact that you need more attackfleets to bring down a single alliance. With stats that are this offensive even a small alliance is able to roid, and gain score, from attacking a top ranked planet/alliance.

Once again, this is not the first round with offensive stats, nor will it be the last. In fact, just a few rounds ago the community stated that they much prefered offensive stats to the primarily defensive stats we encountered in r41-49. I personally much prefer ridiculously offensive stats than overly defensive stats. Even tho I mostly played (and HC'd) in alliances that were build around a strong defense. Yes, getting landed on sucks, but believe me, not being able to land on anything after pt400 without bring everyone and their dogs on a single alliance sucks way worse.

As for losing players, PA has been changing stats for close to 60 rounds now, i seriously doubt a bad set of stats will scare away that much more players than the natural dwindling explains. And for some that leave, others will return again, as that's just the way things have been for the past 20-30 rounds now.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 07:03   #56
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
So whatever you want to say about ppl not handling these specs right and defense being possible, tell it to those 5 alliances as well as me.
I don't think anyone said defense was possible (or probable), what we are saying is, learn to live with it and enjoy the roidswap, and try to make the most of it. Dealing with stats isn't just about finding a defensive strategy, it is about finding an overall strategy. As you yourself state, everyone is struggling to defend. Now that you have obviously realised this fact, start doing what this game is actually about and adjust and come up with a strategy to win yourself the round.

Unread 28 Oct 2014, 08:47   #57
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Oh I'm sorry I didn't realise that because I am unable to play this round due to other commitments that it invalidates the last 30 that I have played!!!

I'm not going against popular opinion, in fact I'm sure lots of you are finding it hard going but that IS NOT the fault of the stats.

It's YOUR fault for not being able or willing to adapt to a new playing environment and bemoaning a change in the status quo that has plagued this game for a long time now.

You have 43 fleets incomming so why aren't you and your galaxy retalling these attackers?? You keep saying no one can defend so this seems the perfect solution to your issue. You will recap what you lose and get xp for doing it.

Why are you not using these eta 8 ships ingal to cross def each other??

I think what has most likely happened is alongside the defensive struggles you have also picked the wrong strategy and haven't organised your ingal fleet build properly which is why you are struggling more than the average player.

Only one person to blame for this... YOU.
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 09:56   #58
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

All this whining. You're probably struggling because you picked bad strats or your tag is lazy and selfish in getting defence ships.

There's a lot of hate towards Tia for his stats, but I quite like them. These kind of stats is exactly what the current player-base needs, not MT stats where it is almost impossible to land and requires lolwaves / blocks.

Alliances will be screwed if they get blocked with these stats, and anyone who intentionally blocks is overkilling.

These stats also enables you to play without a tag, which is how the old Planetarion was played too. Not everyone wants to play in an alliance, and giving you the option to play tagless is good for the game, especially for new players who are trying to learn the mechanics still.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 09:59   #59
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

it is easy enough to defend vs incs, if you set up your alliance to accommodate, simply playing 2-3 races in an alliance isn't viable this round as each race brings an important ship to the defence. i would look towards your hc team for mismanagement. i would also like to point out there are a lot of planets still without tt4 you can't expect to defend well without having a full TT
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 10:02   #60
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
it is easy enough to defend vs incs, if you set up your alliance to accommodate, simply playing 2-3 races in an alliance isn't viable this round as each race brings an important ship to the defence. i would look towards your hc team for mismanagement. i would also like to point out there are a lot of planets still without tt4 you can't expect to defend well without having a full TT
I think the whining is predominately amongst the Xan FI tags, who are getting landed by FI all day long.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 10:50   #61
Benneh
Non directed and witty

Benneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet societyBenneh is a pillar of this Internet society

I don't quite get it the whining either. Offensive stats have been what the game has called out for for a long time.

XP even with Appocos constant nurfing looks more viable, but those xan guys are already struggling for value. You can't fake value you don't have... Interestingly you can also see the value planets getting stronger and catching, XP planets can only really farm each other now. I kinda think this has been what the game needed.

Xans will struggle to hold roids, yes but they can also cap at will. People just have to cover what they can and retal the rest, doesnt look like grounding everyone is really an option now.

Looks like I picked the wrong round to take off, xan looks fun.
Benneh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 11:26   #62
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

xan de is awesome
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 11:54   #63
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
All this whining. You're probably struggling because you picked bad strats or your tag is lazy and selfish in getting defence ships.

There's a lot of hate towards Tia for his stats, but I quite like them. These kind of stats is exactly what the current player-base needs, not MT stats where it is almost impossible to land and requires lolwaves / blocks.

Alliances will be screwed if they get blocked with these stats, and anyone who intentionally blocks is overkilling.

These stats also enables you to play without a tag, which is how the old Planetarion was played too. Not everyone wants to play in an alliance, and giving you the option to play tagless is good for the game, especially for new players who are trying to learn the mechanics still.
Did not Black-Flag(your alliane), Ultores(they always block), and P3nguins make an agreement together?
Or is this just bogus rumours? or are you deliberating overkilling the game so you dont have to whine over the stats?

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 12:43   #64
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
>I really don't want to engage in a discussion with somebody who says he isn't even playing this round. Anybody who isn't playing the round should stay out of this discussion, regardless of how much an expert on the universe and all things in it they feel they are.
This is ad hominem. If someone's opinions are incorrect, you should be able to point out flaws in their arguments. If you can't, you should reconsider whether you're right or not. If you're unwilling to, you should reconsider whether you should be taking part in the discussion in the first place.

Quote:
something that ofc 80% of the game does not like. Take a poll if you doubt that number.
No one is saying their point of view is the majority opinion... except for you, and you're just grabbing numbers out of thin air.

Quote:

None of these things are happening, which generally is just frustrating players.
This is a completely valid point, though personally I feel people have been spoiled a little by PA. Now, don't get me wrong, I agree that this round's stats are too offensive, and too imbalanced. But the game has been the same for so long, with almost no choice between strategies, and barely any variation in the dominant strategies between rounds. This has been going on for 25-35 rounds now, so it's natural for players to assume that it will continue indefinitely. Then a whopper like of a change like this round's stats comes along and it's like the world has ended. No wonder there's a backlash.

Quote:
When you change a game to this extent in one round, you lose a lot of players. Let's see how the signups look next round after this one, I am going to bet it drops.
I'll take that bet. I don't expect we'll see a significantly larger drop in players than usual. Let's say less than -50 players?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 12:48   #65
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Did not Black-Flag(your alliane), Ultores(they always block), and P3nguins make an agreement together?
Or is this just bogus rumours? or are you deliberating overkilling the game so you dont have to whine over the stats?
Your constant attempts to turn this thread into a flame fest about blocking are tiresome, and do not belong on PS. Take this crap to AD please.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 12:49   #66
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'll take that bet. I don't expect we'll see a significantly larger drop in players than usual. Let's say less than -50 players?
This round has around 120 players more than last round finished With.
I would actualy give GenChaos the odds only based on this.

Unread 28 Oct 2014, 12:50   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Your attempts to turn this thread into a flame fest about blocking are tiresome, and do not belong on PS. Take this crap to AD please.
No its a valid strategy point.
Blocking, or not getting incs, is much more important this round than any others by the nature of the stats.

Unread 28 Oct 2014, 13:00   #68
Mzyxptlk
mz.

You are not making a valid strategic point. You are attempting to frame certain alliances as evil, as you always do. That's absolutely fine on AD, but this is not the place. In addition, by naming specific alliances, you are practically guaranteeing that people in those alliances will deny your allegations, turning this thread into the flame fest I mentioned above, actually preventing you from successfully making the point you're claiming to want to make. So again, please stop.
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 13:09   #69
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
You are not making a valid strategic point. You are attempting to frame certain alliances as evil, as you always do. That's absolutely fine on AD, but this is not the place. In addition, by naming specific alliances, you are practically guaranteeing that people in those alliances will deny your allegations, turning this thread into the flame fest I mentioned above, actually preventing you from successfully making the point you're claiming to want to make. So again, please stop.
Im not tryin to flame or frame, or what ever.
I just took what i read on AD, and used it here to discuss clouds tactics

Unread 28 Oct 2014, 13:46   #70
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
This round has around 120 players more than last round finished With.
I would actualy give GenChaos the odds only based on this.
So these stats have seen an increase in the playerbase?

Quote:
No its a valid strategy point.
Blocking, or not getting incs, is much more important this round than any others by the nature of the stats.
It is and it isnt.

In previous rounds, you could block and basically make your galaxy or planet immune to incs. Any incs you get would easily be covered and you could sail off into the distance collecting roids.

This round, while avoiding incs as long as possible is the best strategy, you cannot make yourself immune. A solo surprise attack or fake or just a team up on you has a high chance of getting through. If someone is avoiding incs and gaining roids, they become a target which doesn't need a block to roid.

Blocking also always happends in PA regardless of stats but these might make for some interesting scenario's mid game. If there is a block against Inferno, what happends when Inferno crumbles? all 3 of the alliances in the block can and should go for #1 and they all know they can roid the hell out of the other alliances in the block? Inferno will probably hate the alliances in the block but when one of them decides to start hitting the other alliances and offers Inf a nap/ally, they'll take it.

P.S. but as Mz said, this isnt a thread about PA blocking or politics, if you'd like to discuss it put a thread up in AD. This thread is about whining about the stats and i don't see anything wrong with them at this point in the game except I'd of expected Cath planets to be doing a lot better due to the drop off in how effective EMP mid-end game is.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 16:04   #71
FOCKER

FOCKER is an unknown quantity at this point

I do not understand what the problem is with the statistics.

They seem just fine to me!
FOCKER is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 16:06   #72
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
So these stats have seen an increase in the playerbase?
Nice try.
But wouldnt that mean, basing on GenChaos statement that, that this rounds playerbase is increased because of the stats and alliances play last round?

Unread 28 Oct 2014, 16:55   #73
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Nice try.
But wouldnt that mean, basing on GenChaos statement that, that this rounds playerbase is increased because of the stats and alliances play last round?
Or the anticipation of this one, as said repeatedly those who can actually read stats saw what was gonna happen...

Please stop twisting words and making up stuff to suit your desires and delusions, cheers!
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 18:51   #74
Influence
Finally retired

Or could it be contributed to the fact that last round endranks proved you don't need to be as active as previously anymore to get a half decent rank. In fact, all you have to do is point and click with 3 small fleets, close the game and go to bed, as opposed to being required to defend at ungodly hours.

Unread 28 Oct 2014, 19:14   #75
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Most of the added players are people back from retirement whos in Inferno.

All of which hate the new roid game, and the set of stats.
Worst set of stats ever. I am zik, but unable to steal any of the incs. Just forced to prod 3 kill ships, to stop the SAME incs every night.

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Oct 2014, 19:53   #76
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
Or the anticipation of this one, as said repeatedly those who can actually read stats saw what was gonna happen...

Please stop twisting words and making up stuff to suit your desires and delusions, cheers!
Well id say Inferno got their strategy right, seeing they are still up there, even though half the univers has ganged up on them?

Unread 30 Oct 2014, 00:28   #77
Zeke

Zeke is on a distinguished road

I think later this round you wont hate the stats soo much, the xan FI whores already struggle to gain enough xp score to keep up with cat value players and landing on them is difficult too... Just give it 2 or 3 more weeks and it will have changed...
Zeke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 13:30   #78
Light
You've Seen The Light
Speed Cards Champion

Light has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond reputeLight has a reputation beyond repute

and afew days later, the Xan dominated top100 is now slowly being overtaken by other races, Terrans holding there roids and caths who constantly land on Xan FI planets are climbing the ranks fast.
First shalt thou take out the Holy Pin. Then shalt thou count to three, no more, no less. Three shall be the number thou shalt count, and the number of the counting shall be three. Four shalt thou not count, neither count thou two, excepting that thou then proceed to three. Five is right out. Once the number three, being the third number, be reached, then lobbest thou thy Holy Hand Grenade of Antioch towards thy foe, who, being naughty in my sight, shall snuff it.
Light is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Nov 2014, 14:39   #79
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Light View Post
and afew days later, the Xan dominated top100 is now slowly being overtaken by other races, Terrans holding there roids and caths who constantly land on Xan FI planets are climbing the ranks fast.
not sure what to make of your post, but it made me laugh
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 4 Nov 2014, 14:02   #80
wades209
Carew

wades209 has a spectacular aura aboutwades209 has a spectacular aura aboutwades209 has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Just another aside... at this moment, I am in a galaxy with 5 other alliances. We have 43 fleets attacking us. There is one alliance def fleet at eta 6... one def fleets for 7 planets and 43 fleets. And I am trying to find a place to send my def in gal but we can't put together enough in gal to cover even one wave.

That one alliance defense fleet is trying to cover 86,000 judge with 42,000 beetles, haha. That ain't gonna work, he'll be going back home. Imagine that, ETD out-inits Beetles. Wait, we have Avengers and Pegs and Spectres to handle those pesky judges... oops, can't make the eta. Oi. Where is my crystal ball, maybe that will work. Or we can scan everybody every tick and send PL defense. Really funny.

I'm sorry, this is just stupid. I've had enough stupid for one round... or ten rounds, and it is only tick 250 lol.

Could not agree more.
wades209 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 5 Nov 2014, 15:09   #81
Jacobjm

Jacobjm is an unknown quantity at this point

I am totally agreed.
Jacobjm is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 6 Nov 2014, 09:17   #82
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheoDD View Post
not sure what to make of your post, but it made me laugh
How hilarious that 200 ticks on from the whine that what was said has come true.

The Xp whores are being caught. There is now equal amounts of cat to xan in the top 20. Some planets there have twice the value of the top 4 one even have 4 times the value. The first xan to have more than 1 mill value is 14th!!!

Once again value wins through and xp is overrated.... Shock!!!
Unread 6 Nov 2014, 11:05   #83
Blue_Esper

Quote:
How hilarious that 200 ticks on from the whine that what was said has come true.

The Xp whores are being caught. There is now equal amounts of cat to xan in the top 20. Some planets there have twice the value of the top 4 one even have 4 times the value. The first xan to have more than 1 mill value is 14th!!!

i still reckon xp planets will win the round
Unread 6 Nov 2014, 16:23   #84
TheoDD
Othello Champion, Solitaire Champion, Anime BlackJack Champion

TheoDD has a spectacular aura aboutTheoDD has a spectacular aura about

Quote:

how hilarious that you still think im whining... and how hilarious that you think that prooves anything.
TheoDD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 14:12   #85
zazael
Thunder from Down Under

zazael is an unknown quantity at this point

Heres a thought take out inter ally alliances, just like havoc. Than lets see how people feel about fencing/blocks. the stats arent ruining the game its all the blocks that are.
zazael is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2014, 15:14   #86
Mzyxptlk
mz.

And how exactly do you propose to prevent 2 HCs from talking to each other?
Unread 10 Nov 2014, 18:35   #87
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Pt 574: XP whores are still dominating rankings, the top 5 planets are all xp based xans. The #1 planet has grown 1.4 mill this week. None of the value based planets have grown this much. Contrary to public belief, this means the XP whores are still gaining compared to value planets.

Terrans are the main benefactors of the meta game, as they avoid xan incoming roiding other people, and the result is 11 of the top20 value planets being terran.

Caths are struggling compared to their usual style of early games front runners. Only 2 def whores have managed to build a top20 value cath planet. The best cath xp whore is 20th, also unsual (behind 19 xans)

3 of the top10 value planets are still outside the top100 score.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Nov 2014, 06:41   #88
Jacobjm

Jacobjm is an unknown quantity at this point

I am agreed to this.
Jacobjm is offline   Reply With Quote