User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 28 Jul 2014, 17:01   #51
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of
Re: Round 58 predictions!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds View Post
It's not a question of whether it's true or not, it's more of a prediction.
Then we will see ho accurate you were.

RB Ely MISTU Angel Fusi0n 1up ToF VisioN CT FAnG ROCK
BloodyButcher is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2014, 17:04   #52
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by fortran View Post
I predict BB will talk a lot about BF in AD. The question is whether it is something related to BF as a whole or he is finally getting used to see Clouds in another ally.
Think this is probably a fair assumption
Connovar is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2014, 18:25   #53
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Mass NAPs, galraiding, one of the two biggest alliances going to war with an alliance not in the top 6. Maybe some action the last two weeks.
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 21:07   #54
green_cat

green_cat is on a distinguished road

its called predicting.....
so uhm.......
BF might again nap half uni.... smart move but didnt pay off last round
or was that Faceless
CT played smart, they might do it again
as for p3ngs everything is possible, nice foreplay last round guys:P
ND was up to the word! respect
as for winners of round 58
I truly hope that the best playing ally wins and not best napped!
cheers

p.s. “It is not the strongest of the species that survives, nor the most intelligent that survives. It is the one that is the most adaptable to change.” Charles Darwin
green_cat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 30 Jul 2014, 23:10   #55
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

I predict that Clouds will fail to win PA as a HC again. Do we get odds on stuff like this cos i could do with the money
Kaiba is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 06:27   #56
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

I predict a good amount of HR in top 100
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 07:42   #57
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Kaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud ofKaiba has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
I predict a good amount of HR in top 100
So you managed to entice a lot of ult players over??
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 10:32   #58
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

Glad to see Ult take on the urge from the community to "change their tactic" and respond to the given truth that "you need to block and kill ult completely if you're to have a shot at winning". Not playing kinda solves everything

* We do not exist *

* G-II * NoS * VsN * Ascendancy * Osiris * xVx * Ultores *

DrunkenViking is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 13:32   #59
Killeah
Old Skool

Killeah has a spectacular aura aboutKilleah has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiba View Post
So you managed to entice a lot of ult players over??
Yea I heard HR are playing two tags + extra, for the comming round, 150+ planets
Killeah is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 15:01   #60
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
Yea I heard HR are playing two tags + extra, for the comming round, 150+ planets
Awesome, then i might get some def next round

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 16:49   #61
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

BloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud ofBloodyButcher has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by DrunkenViking View Post
Glad to see Ult take on the urge from the community to "change their tactic" and respond to the given truth that "you need to block and kill ult completely if you're to have a shot at winning". Not playing kinda solves everything
Ult has not won anything in 10 rounds almost.
Why would anyone need to focus on killing Ult?

Unread 31 Jul 2014, 17:22   #62
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Ult has not won anything in 10 rounds almost.
Why would anyone need to focus on killing Ult?
Other alliances words, not ours
eksero is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 19:52   #63
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

DrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud ofDrunkenViking has much to be proud of

What eksero said.

* We do not exist *

Unread 31 Jul 2014, 20:27   #64
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

I have only seen Ultores claim this. Show me otherwise.
Clouds is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 20:36   #65
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by Killeah View Post
I know Esper has affinity with HR when he isnt playing with Ultores, so i presumed he and some of his friends may drop into HR for a chilled round.

Will Heroes be full tag now?
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 21:02   #66
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

eksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud ofeksero has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clouds
<[CT]gm> you cant win if ultores are left alone
<[CT]gm> they are by far the best allaince in terms of skill and it requires a lot of politics to stop them winning

I'm sure I could find more of those too if I bothered to look!
Unread 31 Jul 2014, 21:20   #67
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
I know Esper has affinity with HR when he isnt playing with Ultores, so i presumed he and some of his friends may drop into HR for a chilled round.

Will Heroes be full tag now?
Is there any alliances that has had anyone from Ultores applying?
If not, why would anyone belive in this, "WE AINT PLAYING" bs.

Unread 31 Jul 2014, 21:21   #68
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by eksero View Post
<[CT]gm> you cant win if ultores are left alone
<[CT]gm> they are by far the best allaince in terms of skill and it requires a lot of politics to stop them winning

I'm sure I could find more of those too if I bothered to look!
yet you havnt won on 10 rounds, interesting
Its like putting Vikings or BlackFallen as a favourite to win rounds

Unread 31 Jul 2014, 22:07   #69
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Yes because it has nothing to do with the fact that every other alliance playing makes a beeline to stop Ultores from playing from tick 24 for the last 10 rounds. Regardless of whether you're pro or anti Ultores everyone appreciates that they are good at playing PA and if they went a round napped to the hilt for 900 ticks like BF last round or Spore the round before they would have been away and uncatchable by week 6.

As i said a week ago in another thread Ultores needs a round or two away from PA and PA probably needs a round or two away from Ultores. It would be interesting to see what alliances start doing with politics when they have no common goal like 'stopping ult' to unite them. Hopefully we will see some epic backstabbing - ND style!
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 00:16   #70
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
Don't think i've said otherwise anywhere
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 00:46   #71
Zh|l
Inquisitor

Zh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himZh|l is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Yes because it has nothing to do with the fact that every other alliance playing makes a beeline to stop Ultores from playing from tick 24 for the last 10 rounds. Regardless of whether you're pro or anti Ultores everyone appreciates that they are good at playing PA and if they went a round napped to the hilt for 900 ticks like BF last round or Spore the round before they would have been away and uncatchable by week 6.

As i said a week ago in another thread Ultores needs a round or two away from PA and PA probably needs a round or two away from Ultores. It would be interesting to see what alliances start doing with politics when they have no common goal like 'stopping ult' to unite them. Hopefully we will see some epic backstabbing - ND style!
This is factually incorrect. It's never 'every alliance'. Infact, in the round Spore won, we didn't actually have support in hitting Ultores bar for the odd occassion Vikings sent some stuff in Ultores direction.

I find it rather amusing you buy the entire "We won't NAP" PR line when Ultores were hunting for deals in many of these rounds. Ultores issue is simply in how they let themselves be perceived each and every round and in how they treat and respond to other alliances. Everything has a cause and effect and the crusade against Ultores in many rounds is a result of this.

Of course, you can continue to believe otherwise but they've not been ganged up on every round. Especially the round that Spore won. We took them out pretty much one on one. Our one ally that round was Vikings and they can give you verification that this is true.

Ultores is a good alliance yes, but let's let laud them too high. Infact, to do so is detrimental to them even more as it will only prompt people to believe they are unbeatable without teaming up.

They're not. They're beatable without massive blocks. As already proven.

Zhil
[Spore] Executive
[1up]
[Fury]
Inquisitorial Lord Protector of His Emperor's Glorius Empire
[20:19:04] <mazzelaar> I have to say a big up to Zhil - without those 8 def calls you covered we would've been screwed. | r12 End Ceremony
Zh|l is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 03:47   #72
Blue_Esper

Blue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of lightBlue_Esper is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l View Post
This is factually incorrect. It's never 'every alliance'. Infact, in the round Spore won, we didn't actually have support in hitting Ultores bar for the odd occassion Vikings sent some stuff in Ultores direction.

I find it rather amusing you buy the entire "We won't NAP" PR line when Ultores were hunting for deals in many of these rounds. Ultores issue is simply in how they let themselves be perceived each and every round and in how they treat and respond to other alliances. Everything has a cause and effect and the crusade against Ultores in many rounds is a result of this.

Of course, you can continue to believe otherwise but they've not been ganged up on every round. Especially the round that Spore won. We took them out pretty much one on one. Our one ally that round was Vikings and they can give you verification that this is true.

Ultores is a good alliance yes, but let's let laud them too high. Infact, to do so is detrimental to them even more as it will only prompt people to believe they are unbeatable without teaming up.

They're not. They're beatable without massive blocks. As already proven.
you realise this has been gone through 100 times and it was concluded that you had naps and more members so it wasn't an even battlefield
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 05:55   #73
Clouds

Clouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to beholdClouds is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue_Esper View Post
you realise this has been gone through 100 times and it was concluded that you had naps and more members so it wasn't an even battlefield
It may have been concluded by you and the other Ultores trolls, yes.

It doesn't matter how many naps they had, they still beat you 1on1. I guess that was quite an embarrassing moment for Ultores!
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 07:09   #74
Buly

Buly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the roughBuly is a jewel in the rough

Quote:

Ultores have the advantage of fanboys + small support tags, so it's never as uneven as they claim.
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 07:24   #75
Krypton
KK

Krypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the roughKrypton is a jewel in the rough

Well...this is getting old.

Take it to another thread please, or better yet pm, or better yet a cliff and whoever loses shoot the other and then shoot yourselves.
Krypton is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 09:05   #76
jermain

jermain is on a distinguished road

Quote:
It may have been concluded by you and the other Ultores trolls, yes.

It doesn't matter how many naps they had, they still beat you 1on1. I guess that was quite an embarrassing moment for Ultores!
Not as embarrassing as NAP'ing the whole active universe for almost a whole round. Getting 4 days of notable incs throughout and still fail at winning anything.

Now that has GOT to be embarrasing.

BlackFail \o/
jermain is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 09:10   #77
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

Can't we just make one big ult vs the rest thread?
Getting pretty tired of reading the same posts being repeated over and over and over and over and over and...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 10:45   #78
DG

DG will become famous soon enoughDG will become famous soon enough

Get back to topic. Who you think is gonna win round?

Put the Crying about NAPs in separate forum and let peeps cry in there
DG is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 10:57   #79
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post
Not as embarrassing as NAP'ing the whole active universe for almost a whole round. Getting 4 days of notable incs throughout and still fail at winning anything.

BlackFail \o/
Wasnt that vikings? :s

Unread 1 Aug 2014, 11:03   #80
eksero
What-A-Shot Champion

#1 nd
#2 bf
#3 ct
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 11:07   #81
DrunkenViking
Retard0r

Quote:
You can also look up WillyNilly's posts and you'll see this claim, subsequently supported by Lokken(if i remember correctly). Not going to pull up logs, but i have personally been fed this by at least 3 other HC's out there, take my word for it or don't. It's only words anyway, though supported by actions...

Apart from that digression, here's my prediction:
CT
Faceless
p3nguins
BlackFlag
Newdawn
HEROES
Howling Rain

* We do not exist *

Unread 1 Aug 2014, 15:07   #82
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by jermain View Post

BlackFail \o/
The important difference here though is that Black Flag doesn't have a reputation of being the strongest alliance.

Black Flag played their first round and finished second whereas Ultores have probably just binned their dominant reputation.

Last edited by Clouds; 1 Aug 2014 at 15:44.
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 17:28   #83
Recluse

Recluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to allRecluse is a name known to all

My predictions:

1) Lots of whining on AD

2) More then a few inaccurate assertions, followed by more then a few inaccurate counter assertions.

3) NAPS

4) Ganking of whoever is #1 by whoever is #2 - 10

5) The Colony

Saver of Sad

Supreme Commander of The Spider Colony
Recluse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 18:27   #84
fortran

fortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the roughfortran is a jewel in the rough

A good prediction would be which ally will take Ultores' place with Vikings barely reaching half a tag. Any guess?
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 19:54   #85
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Quote:
The important difference here though is that Black Flag doesn't have a reputation of being the strongest alliance.

Black Flag played their first round and finished second whereas Ultores have probably just binned their dominant reputation.
Don't even try and hide behind the new tag bollocks. Blackfags were the actives from fang plus the actives from Vikings with a smattering of actives from hr with Mr super hc MM thrown in. The fact you lost after cherry picking good members from your previous alliances makes it the biggest fail since lolmega. You were in that too, I spot a trend....
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 20:02   #86
Influence
Finally retired

Influence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to beholdInfluence is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Don't even try and hide behind the new tag bollocks. Blackfags were the actives from fang plus the actives from Vikings with a smattering of actives from hr with Mr super hc MM thrown in. The fact you lost after cherry picking good members from your previous alliances makes it the biggest fail since lolmega. You were in that too, I spot a trend....
If it were a trend, Clouds would have emo'd off to another alliance, crash, get kicked, try to join another alliance, get FC'ed as soon as he was accepted and then disappear off irc until the start of the next round.

In the absence of the good old TiT alliance, look me up in VGN
Influence is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 20:03   #87
Clouds

Quote:
Omega disbanded half way through the round, and I haven't once claimed that Black Flag are good, it's a work in progress like most new alliances.
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 20:03   #88
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Dont bring FAnG into this. FAnG had a round off, playing with a smaller summer tag last round, and has nothing to do with TheFallen/BlackFalling.

Unread 1 Aug 2014, 20:05   #89
Clouds

Quote:
Originally Posted by Influence View Post
If it were a trend, Clouds would have emo'd off to another alliance, crash, get kicked, try to join another alliance, get FC'ed as soon as he was accepted and then disappear off irc until the start of the next round.
Did I ever quit while in Vikings? Emo'd maybe, but I never quit. I was more or less the last HC standing every round in Vikings.

What's more, as soon as me and my group left your alliance, Vikings imploded.
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 20:40   #90
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

Actually I think influence was trying to mock me but I don't remember getting fced. So maybe not.

Butcher why wouldn't I bring fang into it the round before bf was created by two fang hcs who went around in fang recruiting its members. The same as Clouds did with Vikings, they basically ripped apart two fail alliances to make one giant fail alliance.
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 20:42   #91
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

And clouds what did you expect to happen to Vikings after you stole its active core.

"I can't believe you didn't recruit another 20 top planets influence, you are such a lamer" do you know how moronic you sound!
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 20:44   #92
Clouds

Quote:
And clouds what did you expect to happen to Vikings after you stole its active core.

"I can't believe you didn't recruit another 20 top planets influence, you are such a lamer" do you know how moronic you sound!
I took around 10 members, out of 50(+/-), which wasn't the active core. Maybe get your facts straight next time.
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 20:45   #93
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

So you took inactive players with you??

Why would you do that??
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 20:47   #94
Clouds

Quote:
So you took inactive players with you??

Why would you do that??
To make one big fail alliance obviously!
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 20:57   #95
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Actually I think influence was trying to mock me but I don't remember getting fced. So maybe not.

Butcher why wouldn't I bring fang into it the round before bf was created by two fang hcs who went around in fang recruiting its members. The same as Clouds did with Vikings, they basically ripped apart two fail alliances to make one giant fail alliance.
It has nothing to do with FAnG. Call it TheFallen instead.
FAnG is without question one of the two best alliances to play this game the last 15 rounds.
BF has to work hard to even be mentioned in the same sentence.

Unread 1 Aug 2014, 21:24   #96
SDN

SDN is an unknown quantity at this point

Yes FAnG was a good alliance its first 3-4 rounds returning.

But i dont know why you have such a love relationship for it Butcher, FAnG was one man (Irvine) as everybody knows he did 95% of the dc`ing and everything else in FAnG all the other HC`s was just commanders in title, they had no real use or importance.
Once Irvine stopped playing FAnG became mediocre at once like most other allies.

Truth is that this game relies on a very few remaining good dcs and they tend to change around. Shaz is very good when she cares and plays for allie, obviously Clouds is very good when he either got a chance at #1 gal or #1 allie he is very active dc`ing, agar3s when he wants to in ult and Spore had some returning players that has proved extremly valuable in dc`ing.

I can say for a fact vikings without clouds is as useless as fang without irvine or newdawn without shaz.

thats just the way it goes, politics plays a big part. But get over the fang crush already, its getting old.

best allie to have played the last 10-15 rounds was DLR in my eyes.

Recent rounds:
Round 68 - #1 Gal Rank #6 planet
Round 67 - #1 Gal
Round 65 - Rank #3 Norsemen
Round 61 - Rank #37 Faceless
Round 60 - Rank #14 Ultores
Round 58 - Rank #35 Allieless xp play
Round 56 - Rank #14 Vikings
Round 54 - Rank #5 Vikings
SDN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 21:47   #97
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

Connovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the roughConnovar is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher View Post
Dont bring FAnG into this. FAnG had a round off, playing with a smaller summer tag last round, and has nothing to do with TheFallen/BlackFalling.
lol playing with a smaller tag - you, yourself, and you!

Butcher you need to stop talking about fang too, you were a useless member when you were part of fang, so don't try and make it out you were some integral cog.

Fang was never the same without irv, but most of the guys still want to play together - nothing wrong with that, just taken a while to find our groove, still working on it - fallen was pretty much fang without irvine. Black flag is something new altogether - consisting of members from many different alliances - mostly fang and vikings, but also HR, CT and now spore. Put some effort into Rainbows instead of reliving past rounds over and over! I hope you can make a success of it
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 22:14   #98
Connovar
YAAARRGH!

I have to add, that I think we should all take a step back here, and realise just how sad this game is.

And by that I mean, if you want to do well, or have a successful alliance, you need to put lots of time in to the game, the more time you HAVE to put into something, regardless of whether you actually enjoy it or not, the more of a burden it becomes.

Aren't games meant to be fun?

As soon as an alliance doesn't live up to the ones of old they are called 'failures' by whos standards? Are we actually supposed to care if some no-lifer thinks our alliance is a failure?

I think, for the good of the game, everyone should chill out, and stop going on about 'back in my day'. No-one cares, and no one new will ever take up this game if this ridiculous hostile atmosphere continues.
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 22:40   #99
Kaiba
Valle is my hero

This isn't a game, it stopped being a game a long time ago, it's an addiction.

No one plays properly for fun, it's that it feels empty when you have no planet to check. I would say with out mobile internet this game would no longer exist. So many of us spend over 70% of the round playing on a phone or tablet. He'll I'm writing this on my phone. And we have all dced in transit, be it bus train or car!!!!
Unread 1 Aug 2014, 22:50   #100
BloodyButcher
Propaganda Chief

Quote:
Originally Posted by Connovar View Post
lol playing with a smaller tag - you, yourself, and you!

Butcher you need to stop talking about fang too, you were a useless member when you were part of fang, so don't try and make it out you were some integral cog.

Fang was never the same without irv, but most of the guys still want to play together - nothing wrong with that, just taken a while to find our groove, still working on it - fallen was pretty much fang without irvine. Black flag is something new altogether - consisting of members from many different alliances - mostly fang and vikings, but also HR, CT and now spore. Put some effort into Rainbows instead of reliving past rounds over and over! I hope you can make a success of it
Point being that FAnG is NOT BF, as TF was NOT FAnG.
I can only speak about FAnG the rounds i played as a member, and the round i played as a HC.
If FAnG was just me last round is okey, atlest it wasnt BF