User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > Roleplaying

Unread 7 Jan 2005, 06:07   #151
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Insane. Badger can only hope to improve
Re: Colonies: The Return to Alsar Prime

quick point, we don't get 10 RP a day, only a week. Also with a single colony the most you can be making is 80slots a day.
I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer. - Benjamin Franklin
Insane. Badger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 7 Jan 2005, 18:09   #152
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

Ok I.B. I made the change to my RP but I was informed by PK that the mine limit was basiclly not there anymore so would that 80 Slots limit be due to something other than the mine limit?

Last edited by Wo2; 8 Jan 2005 at 01:49.
Wo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2005, 06:24   #153
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

um, no-one else got told about a removal of the mine limit =/
I think the best way of doing good to the poor, is not making them easy in poverty, but leading or driving them out of it. In my youth I traveled much, and I observed in different countries, that the more public provisions were made for the poor, the less they provided for themselves, and of course became poorer. And, on the contrary, the less was done for them, the more they did for themselves, and became richer. - Benjamin Franklin
Unread 8 Jan 2005, 15:17   #154
No Dachi

No Dachi is infamous around these parts

I certainly wasn't informed of one.
That Noble Sin; whilst Luxury
Emply'd a Million of the Poor,
And odious Pride a Million more.'

-The Grumbling Hive: or, Knaves Turn'd Honest, Bernard Mandeville
No Dachi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 Jan 2005, 22:18   #155
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

KlavoHunter is an unknown quantity at this point

Never heard of any such thing.

Can we get PK to do Round 2 of the battle, keeping in mind that No Dachi's stuff won't arrive in time?
*Slaps KlavoHunter with a forehead sticker named "BITCH"*
KlavoHunter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Jan 2005, 14:57   #156
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

Apologies, I appear to have misunderstood, and given some misleading information. IB is correct (sorry, sorry, sorry wo2). DMing soon.

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Planetkiller II is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Jan 2005, 18:41   #157
Wo2
The Janitor!

Wo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to beholdWo2 is a splendid one to behold

Ok I edited my post, it should all check out now. At least hopefully it does.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 16:56   #158
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
eh heheheheheh....

Dec 22nd, Day 5 - Week 1 (+22 slots, +2 mines)
Dec 23rd, Day 6 - Week 1 (+26 slots, +2 mines)
Dec 24th, Day 7 - Week 1 (+30 slots, +2 mines)
Dec 25th, Day 8 - Week 2 (+34 slots, +2 mines, +10 RP)
Dec 26th, Day 9 - Week 2 (+38 slots, +2 mines)
Dec 27th, Day 10 - Week 2 (+42 slots, +2 mines)
Dec 28th, Day 11 - Week 2 (+46 slots, +2 mines)
Dec 29th, Day 12 - Week 2 (+50 slots, +2 mines)
Dec 30th, Day 13 - Week 2 (+54 slots, +2 mines)
Dec 31st, Day 14 - Week 2 (+58 slots, +2 mines)
Jan 1st, Day 15 - Week 3 (+62 slots, +2 mines, +10 RP)
Jan 2nd, Day 16 - Week 3 (+66 slots, +2 mines)
Jan 3rd, Day 17 - Week 3 (+80 slots)
Jan 4th, Day 18 - Week 3 (+80 slots)
Jan 5th, Day 19 - Week 3 (+80 slots)
Jan 6th, Day 20 - Week 3 (+80 slots)

GRAND TOTAL
Slot Production: 80
Slots in Storage: 848
Research: 20 RP

*faints*

edit - took cost of mines into account
edit2 - fixed

"One hour of thinking is better than 70 years of divine service."
- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!

Last edited by Hewitt; 15 Jan 2005 at 17:21.
Hewitt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 17:10   #159
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Re: eh heheheheheh....

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hewitt
*faints*
I agree
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 18:18   #160
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Hewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to beholdHewitt is a splendid one to behold
Research points remaining: 20
RESEARCH

Fortified Wall (L1 - BD)
Concealed Trenches (L1 - BD)

Grinder (L1 - OV) - A fast light tank armed with twin plasma batteries. Purpose built for anti-infantry operations.

Rumbler (L1 - OV) - A medium tank armed with a short ranged Quake Device. It has light armour but good speed. It's design was inspired by the idea of ancient terran siege rams that were used to bring down castle walls.

Toaster (L1 - OV) - This medium tank is armed with twin flame cannons. This insidious weapon brings slow and painful death to infantry but is also excellent for razing colonies. Tank armour is somewhat resistant however extended 'toasting' can lead to overheating which often results in engine failure or internal ammo explosions. The twin flamethrowers can be projected over a short range and in order to fire the tank must be facing it's target as the two flame cannons are on fixed mountings. The toaster has good armour but is slow and not very agile. Destruction of this vehicle often results in a firey explosion due to the massive quanities of flammable fluids carried onboard.

Stinger (L1 - DV) Developed from a modified Instigator platform, the main gun has been replaced with a large EMP cannon. It is slightly slower than it's cousin but carries two plasma rifles on rotatable mountings for extra protection.

Spider Bike (L1 - SpV) - This is an all-terrain four wheeled bike. It has very light armour and is armed with a single plasma battery. They are very fast and surprisingly agile yet tough enough to traverse mountainous terrain like normal infantry would. The rider often carries a plasma rifle strapped to their back should they be knocked from their ride.

Cracker (L1 - BD) - A basic fortified platform armed with twin Proton Cannons and protected by medium turret armour.

Netstorm (L1 - DV) - Designed around the reliable Deadly Cloud design, Netstorm replaces conventional SAM launchers with a quad EMP flak cannon as it's main arsenal. By firing controlled EMP bursts instead of missiles, the Netstorm is capable of taking down a number of enemy targets with armour and shields no use against it. Sadly, like all other types of flak platforms before it, the firing of the EMP projectiles is linear only (no homing capablitiies) and due to the major power requirements targeting systems are limited to basic rangefinders and IFF identifiers. This also makes the unit slow as far as movement of position is concerned however the turret itself is quite agile and free moving. With a skilled gunner behind the helm this unit speaks volumes of fear to any pilot.

Venom (L1 - BA) - This insidious heavy bomber comes equiped with heavy armour and deadly bio-toxin pods. The craft is relatively slow and unwieldly, it also must swoop down for the gas sprayed from the pods to be effective giving plenty of time for enemy defences to deal out the punishment required to shoot it down. Best used for genocide-type missions; exposure normally results in a painful death lasting 5 to 8 seconds as the victims own blood and bodily fluids eat through their flesh.

Shadow (L1 - FA) - This is a small but fast interceptor armed with two plasma cannons and a short range AA launcher. It has virtually no armour making the craft incredibly agile and it is equiped with a holo device. It is designed to mimic enemy fighter armadas long enough to surprise then engage the enemy in a short range dogfight where it has a clear advantage.

Bladerunner (L1 - SN) - Bladerunner is a fast, lightly armoured ground transport vehicle for infantry. What makes it special however, is it's highly tuned holo device. By disguising itself as an enemy vehicle, it can infiltrate an enemy colony then deposit a team (or teams) of special forces units to perform a 'hostile takeover' or, it can simply be used as infantry transport or maybe as a decoy. You get the idea.

Eraser (L1 - ST) - A single soldier unit trained in the art of sniping, these highly trained spideron are given a long range, power laser, SK-13 sniper rifle with all the trimmings, a means to surivive in the wilderness for undetermined periods of time and a portable holo device. Good for assassinations or picking of infantry units one soldier at a time.

Nano-spy (L1 - SN) - These have cameras and microphones to spy on enemies.

Black Widow (L1 - ST) - The ASD's version of terran special forces, these stand alone one spider units can perform a number of black ops tasks from infiltration to demolition. Equipment normally depends on the mission but all Black Widows carry and are very familiar with a unique bio dart weapon - it is about half the size of a pen and fires a single small dart that disolves after five seconds of exposure to air to avoid detection. Kills instantly - it is their mark or calling card if you will......

Deceiver (L1 - ST) - Take one secret shuttle. Add interal reinforcement, heavy armour plating, three twin mounted photon turrets, two swivelling missile pods and a tri-mounted plasma battery turret and you've got yourself an awe inspiring piece of hardware that's going to scare the pants off any enemy ground formation no matter what race they are. The Deceiver gunship looks and handles much like her predecessor, with all six turrets able to retract within the confines of the shuttle to add to this illusion. With all this extra military hardware onboard however, all transport space once available is sacrificed.

Liquidator (L1 - ST) - With only limited resources available, spideron designers have been hard pressed to create effective heavy anti-armor units and other heavy weaponary. As such prototypes are now being pressed into service as stand alone units in order to take advantage of technological advances but on a smaller scale. The Liquidator tank is one such unit that fits into this category. Made from parts of numerous smaller vehicles that are later assembled in the advanced engineering facility, the liquidator in a hulking mechanical monstrosity of old and new. The setup is rather conventional, one main turret, an auxillary and two missile pods incorporated in a rotatable housing that sits on a chassis made from four Concealment tank chassis welded together. As for the design concept, that too is simple: more is better. The main turret consists of two photon cannons wrapped around a high intensity power laser that can all be fired at once to pack one hell of an awesome punch. This is backed up by the twin plasma batteriy auxillary an the two anti-tank missile pods. The Liquidator was then given three layers of heavy regenerating armour plating, an electromagnetic shielding system to protect against EMP, a fusion reactor for the enormous power requirements and suddenly a beast was born and the ponderous mountain of death rolled out into the open and towered above the lesser of it's brethren......

Okay, enough drooling. She has a fairly reasonable speed despite her large size mainly thanks to the large power source. But handling is still sluggish and a certain lack of anti-air can make the liquidator open to aerial attack... as long as the attacker stays out of the sights of the main turret. Even so the liquidator is a juggernaut, and like all juggernauts it takes a lot of beating to stop it from rolling on. Yet if this were to happen, as a last resort the pilot can set the reactor to self-destruct..... Boom.

Solicitor (L1 - OV/BA) The Solicitor is the ASD's newest helicopter gunship. Armed with two heavy anti-tank missile launcher, two anti-personnel bio-missile pods and a plasma battery a unit of solicitors can moe down enemy ground units with ease while it's medium armour and high agility allow it to do so safely. It's not fast enough to outrun fighter aircraft however, and can quickly become overwhelmed by a barrage of air-to-air missiles.

Creditor (L1 - OV/BA) The Creditior is the main aerial transport unit used by the ASD. This helicopter transport operates in groups of five much like any other aircraft and together can ferry up to four full infantry squads. Main advantages of this form of transport is the Creditor is a nimble craft and carries countermeasures against surface-to-air missiles. It can make fast drop offs and pick ups at hot LZ's then provide cover with it's two side mounted plasma batteries. But like all slow moving aircraft it is open to attack from fighters. Comes with medium armour.

Creepy Crawly (L1 - SN) The creepy crawly is a large sensor jammer that works by scrabbling all incoming sensor signals above a set frequency - the idea of having a set frequency being that communication with units is still possible at a lower frequency meaning friendly communication and sensor information is not lost in the process of blocking enemy signals. The jammer uses a high powered electromagnetic amplifier, which is so powerful that it can prevent early detection by colony sensor towers. The jammer is mounted on the chassis of an assassin tank with it's weapons removed. Has an effective radius of five hundred metres.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!

Last edited by Hewitt; 24 Jan 2005 at 07:27.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 18:42   #161
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Day 20, Week 3

Slot Production: 80
Slots in Storage: 848

ORDER LIST

Spider City
Buildings
Advanced Engineering Factory - (65 slots)
4 Sections of Fortified Walls - (16 slots)
Concealed Trenches - (4 slots)
10 Crackers - (40 slots)
8 AI turrets - (16 slots)

Units
50 Heavy Immoblisers - (100 slots)
25 Instigators - (50 slots)
20 Assassins - (40 slots)
10 Stingers - (20 slots)

20 Grinders - (40 slots)
20 Toasters - (40 slots)
10 Rumbers - (20 slots)
10 Spider bikes - (20 slots)

50 Violent Fighters - (100 slots)
25 Shadow Fighters - (50 slots)
25 Deadly Clouds - (50 slots)
10 Netstorm - (20 slots)

25 Huntsman Bio-titans - (50 slots)
10 Creditors - (20 slots)
10 Solicitors - (20 slots)
5 Deceivers - (10 slots)

5 Liquidators - (10 slots)
15 Terrorists - (30 slots)
5 Creepy Crawlies - (10 slots)
2 Erasers - (4 slots)

1 Black Widow - (2 slots)
1 Secret - (1 slot)

-------------------------------------------------------
Slots placed in storage this turn: 0
-------------------------------------------------------

ooc: Can someone check the above please? (current time: 4am )

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!

Last edited by Hewitt; 18 Jan 2005 at 14:10.
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 21:02   #162
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Planetkiller II has a spectacular aura aboutPlanetkiller II has a spectacular aura about

ETF Aerial Forces (Under Command of Commander Fluffie)

3 E.I.T.S. squadrons
46 Arrow squadrons
106 Javelin squadrons
(3 E.I.T.S., 64 Arrow, 24 Javelin) on the way

ETF 7th Cadian Flotilla (Under Command of Brigadier General Crazyboy)

75 Assault Troops
25 Support Squads

21 Longbows
25 Nighthawks
30 Madcats

Ginn-Sai Jihad Rebels (Under Personal Commander of Lord Commander KlavoHunter)

79 Trooper
18 Heavy Trooper
27 Defense Trooper
29 Heavy Defense Trooper
3 Landsmen

3 Rhino
29 Elephant (KlavoHunter in command of the Elephants)
34 Rapier
19 Warthog
7 Pavise
6 Blue Lightning Bike

14 Eagle
9 Cobra
47 Starburst (Evil Imperial in command)
18 Molotov

Battle of Nexus Prime: Round 2

Um… since Crazy hasn’t said what they’re doing, I feel I’ll have to reveal what the Mad Cats actually are. They’re cloaked troop transports, and are currently sitting inside Klavo’s colony doing nothing. I’ll assume the choppers keep blowing stuff up, but no attack post by Crazy means they will not be as effective.

Klavo: The reason the infantry were undamaged, is that they are all inside transports, thus your bombers could not target them. There are now no viable ground targets for your bombers left, unless Crazy deploys troops, so I discounted your Molotov attack this time, leaving them with ammo just in case.

Fluffie’s JAVELINS expend the last of their rockets in a final devastating attack on the Jihad ground forces, just before they are able to get back through the gap in the fortified wall. Evil Imperial’s STARBURSTS arrive, and disgorge a flurry of missiles into the now only lightly armed JAVELINS, destroying many. The ARROWS and STARBURSTS continue to duke it out, with the ARROWS slowly gaining the upper hand due to their dog fighting prowess.

Fluffie’s REINFORCEMENTS will arrive beginning of next round. FORCE SCORPIO will arrive at target beginning of next turn.

I'd write more, but I want to get this reply up.

END OF ROUND 2

Remaining Forces:

3 E.I.T.S. squadrons
27 Arrow squadrons
70 Javelin squadrons
(3 E.I.T.S., 64 Arrow, 24 Javelin) on the way

65 Assault Troops
21 Support Squads

9 Longbows
18 Nighthawks
0 Bulldogs
30 Madcats

37 Trooper
6 Heavy Trooper
25 Defense Trooper
26 Heavy Defense Trooper
1 Landsmen

3 Rhino
10 Elephant (KlavoHunter in command of the Elephants)
18 Rapier
11 Warthog
0 Pavise
6 Blue Lightning Bike

14 Eagle
9 Cobra
18 Starburst (Evil Imperial in command)
18 Molotov

Buildings Lost
1 AV Turret
East Fortified Wall Breached
Sensor Tower with Cloak and Seismic Modules.

Horseman of the Psy-Apocalypse - Famine, Psychic Weapons Divison Commander and Tutor of Telenullics at the Academy of Psychics
Unread 12 Jan 2005, 22:32   #163
No Dachi

I assume you forgot to note that my own forces will be at Sluis Van by late next turn, as you informed me earlier (only assuming this because you did note Klavo's forces arriving next turn or something).

Crazy is at college so he won't be able to post. I'm not sure why that merits revealing the role of secret units to his enemy?

Unread 13 Jan 2005, 00:00   #164
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

Hewitt.... I understand that we end up with massive amounts of slots - so massive, that it more than makes up for the losses in this battle.

I'd like to propose that, once the battle is concluded by PK's final DM post for it, that on THAT day that the battle is over, that it then be Turn 20.

That way, we'll be able to do some effective RP'ing and some plot development before everything goes to hell in a handbasket via people declaring war on one another, since their massive militaries will be of more than sufficient size to back up their boastful threats, even if they just suddenly popped out from lurking after posting "im in" when we started.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 09:04   #165
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

ND - Correct on your units. I revealed what Crazy's units are because people are going to start walking into them soon, since there are so many just sitting inside the colony. If Fluffie gives them orders, that's fine though.

Klavo - A sensible suggestion. If everyone is willing we'll do that. Also, I don't think I have you on MSN, since I still haven't seen you on it.

Unread 13 Jan 2005, 14:30   #166
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlavoHunter
Hewitt.... I understand that we end up with massive amounts of slots - so massive, that it more than makes up for the losses in this battle.

I'd like to propose that, once the battle is concluded by PK's final DM post for it, that on THAT day that the battle is over, that it then be Turn 20.

That way, we'll be able to do some effective RP'ing and some plot development before everything goes to hell in a handbasket via people declaring war on one another, since their massive militaries will be of more than sufficient size to back up their boastful threats, even if they just suddenly popped out from lurking after posting "im in" when we started.
Sure, I'm cool with that. Like PK said if everyone else is wiling to go with it so am I... I'm edit my order list once the final judgement is made.

btw, I noticed no one picked up on the fact that I had forgotten to include the cost of my mines in the recent list... heh.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 17:09   #167
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

I think it'd be more interesting if the fighting forces are left slightly... weakened, with badger and hewitt at full scale.

could be interesting
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 18:25   #168
Wo2
The Janitor!

It could prove detremental to some people, considering I'm the grey dot on the map and I would als obe full health.

I agree with the turn 20 idea, it would certainly help me a little, considering i'm getting this whole thing under my belt still.
Unread 13 Jan 2005, 18:58   #169
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

Ok then, it's agreed.

Unread 14 Jan 2005, 01:05   #170
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

Quote:
Originally Posted by Planetkiller II
Klavo - A sensible suggestion. If everyone is willing we'll do that. Also, I don't think I have you on MSN, since I still haven't seen you on it.
Apparantly then you must have changed your MSN, as I've been on damn near constantly, and set an alert for if you log onto MSN. What is the MSN Messenger account you are currently using?

I have some other things debating the kill totals in your last DM post I want to talk to you about.

Quote:
I assume you forgot to note that my own forces will be at Sluis Van by late next turn, as you informed me earlier (only assuming this because you did note Klavo's forces arriving next turn or something).

Crazy is at college so he won't be able to post. I'm not sure why that merits revealing the role of secret units to his enemy?
"Next turn" being going the distance between my base and his. The flight distance for you is much greater - Wouldn't you take at least 2 turns to arrive?

If Crazy's at college, that's going to put him out for MONTHS at a time... so why're we even arguing over it... bleh. And the reason he told me what those secret units are - Despite the fact that I was courteous enough to post all of my units out in the open, Crazy's were *ALL* secret - Was because I was operating under the assumption that "Madcats" were mech units styled after the infamous Battletech mech of the same name. In fact, naming them that when they were in fact APCs could be construed as deception, as here I was completely and totally misinformed on what the hell these things are. I mean, he's sitting IN MY BASE with these things and I still don't know what in the HELL they are. That's ****ing ridiculous, and so he fixed that problem.
Unread 14 Jan 2005, 17:21   #171
No Dachi

Quote:
"Next turn" being going the distance between my base and his. The flight distance for you is much greater - Wouldn't you take at least 2 turns to arrive?
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlanetKiller II
ND - Correct on your units.
Oops.

Quote:
If Crazy's at college, that's going to put him out for MONTHS at a time... so why're we even arguing over it... bleh.
He's back 2 weekends out of 3, as I recall.

Quote:
Originally Posted by KlavHunter
And the reason he told me what those secret units are - Despite the fact that I was courteous enough to post all of my units out in the open,

[. . .]

I mean, he's sitting IN MY BASE with these things and I still don't know what in the HELL they are. That's ****ing ridiculous, and so he fixed that problem.
It's OOC knowledge either way, I'd imagine. In-Character deception is a perfectly legitimate move. They're also Cloaked so you presumably would have had difficulty figuring out what they were merely from observing them in battle (since they're invisible and all. I suppose you'd have heard the engine noise or something, but still).

Unread 15 Jan 2005, 17:13   #172
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fluffie
I think it'd be more interesting if the fighting forces are left slightly... weakened, with badger and hewitt at full scale.

could be interesting
Quite

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 17:29   #173
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Fluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to beholdFluffie is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Quite
You know I'd still pwnz0r j00, right? Now I'm just relying on big numbers, not my ultra l33t mega-censored-boosted RP m4d sk1llz eh?

Unread 15 Jan 2005, 19:17   #174
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Originally Posted by No Dachi
"Sir." The aide, from the Signaller Corps unit accompanying the HQ detachment of the Trillan military contingent on the planet, saluted sharply with the two arm tentacles on his right side, holding the position while he awaited the Admiral's acknowledgement. No Dachi examined the lieutenant's posture for a few moments - discipline was the backbone of the Special Corps - before nodding approvingly and replying.

"Yes, Lieutenant?" He asked, before watching as the younger squid dropped into a more easy-standing position.

"Sir, we have recieved a short communication from Lord Commander Klavohunter." The lieutenant replied, and No Dachi noticed that he was holding a datapad with one of his left arm tentacles. "It contains nothing of any value to Intelligence, although we were able to ascertain from the frequency used that the Ginn-Sai leader sent the message via a vehicle of some description." The lieutenant held the datapad up toward No Dachi, who took it, nodding his head (which was his entire body, limbs excepted), and selecting the only file in the computer's memory - a sound format - before hitting the "play" button. Standard threats and insults, more-or-less. No Dachi's front tentacles quivered slightly with laughter.

"And some peace conference it was too," He commented at the recording's end, holding the datapad up for the lieutenant to take, "noone even bothered to send a representative that I saw. Anyway, Lord Commander Klavohunter seems to have more-or-less declared open war on us, which I suppose is perfectly understandable given the circumstances. I shall likely have difficulty explaining this to the Trillan Council, but regardless I doubt they will mourn the loss of a few hundred Jihadists too greatly. Colonal!" The Admiral spoke the last word with a raised voice so as to have it carry over the near-constant murmering of the Command Headquarters. Colonal Ylien, the next-most senior officer on the mission, moved into plane view away from the various communications consoles positioned around the room, into the clear space in which No Dachi stood.

"Sir?" He asked, saluting briefly before dropping back into an easy position. The Signaller Corps lieutenant had by now taken the datapad back before returning to whatever his station was.

"Full war-footing. And keep an eye on the Antless base! I doubt that Colony Prince Badger is quite mad enough to offer support to the Jihad to prolongue this conflict, and I doubt that Lord Commander Klavohunter is weak-principled enough to accept it; but I would certainly not put it past the Prince to attempt to prey on us all while we are distracted amongst ourselves."
*At just that moment Hewitt (the only one who bothered to rock up) steps out of a nearby shadow and somehow ends up right next to the Trillian Leader.*

"Oh pleasse, Badger wouldn't do anything that sstupid."

*Hewitt raises an eyebrow at all the squid-like heads gwaking at his sudden appearence in what is probably a restricted area.*

"Oh don't mind me, I'm jusst looking for the peace conference... there wass meant to be a peace conference around here ssomewhere no?"

*Hewitt continues to look around in a mock fashion as if searching for something, all the while wearing a smug look plastered all over his face.*

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 19:20   #175
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
You know I'd still pwnz0r j00, right? Now I'm just relying on big numbers, not my ultra l33t mega-censored-boosted RP m4d sk1llz eh?

Oh yeah, absolutely..........

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 15 Jan 2005, 22:43   #176
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Oh yeah, absolutely..........

Great to have that settled then

You could of course always consider surrendering "pre-emptively" (or some other big shot word I can't think of and probably couldn't spell right even if I knew it) and then "donate" your forces to my "cause" (killing Klavo ).

Just food for yer thoughts. Tee hee.

Unread 18 Jan 2005, 16:08   #177
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

HEH

We'll see....

*Pokes PK in the hope of getting him to empty his PM box some what *

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 22 Jan 2005, 21:09   #178
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

IB pointed out to me that I should have been raising people's tech levels. Oops. Thus, you're all L2. He also said something else, but I've forgotten what it was

Unread 23 Jan 2005, 15:36   #179
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

OOC: (Son of a BITCH.... I deleted this ****er TWICE on accident now!)

IC:

Klavo gritted his teeth as the savagely pounding barrage of rockets washed over his columns of tanks and infantry, each blow of the heavy dumbfire charges shaking the ground. The massed army simultaniously raced towards the cover of the Wall, and spat defiance at the helicopters orbiting that breach. How vehement they were, their fury seeming to add to the tidal wave of destruction that they hurled at their traitorous bretheren! Twenty meters ahead of him, a squad of Troopers brought their rifles in line with a Longbow gunship, and wore its armor down with blazing plasma fire, penetrating its fuel tanks and making it explode in a bright fireball, casting wreckage across the battlefield. If the men were going to cheer, they never had a chance, as the roaring miniguns of a Javelin strafed across them, the spray of lead turning them into little more than tattered sacks of bloody meat.

It sicked him, that Terran could kill Terran with such bloody viciousness. Even after he won this battle, it would forevermore leave a bad taste in his mouth with the thoughts of the first battle of Alsar Prime being this way. Human butchering Human, over the simple amount of trust they placed in other races. It was disgusting.

A pair of shattered Arrows came hurtling to the ground off to the right of the rushing army, victims of the flocks of missiles that the Starbursts were blasting out. The ETF's strategy made no sense... overwhelming air power to shred him in the skies, and a thirty-platoon unit of heavy tanks whose purpose seemed only to be demolition, and they focused so much on breaking a hole in the massively thick fortification walls that ringed Nexus Primus. No commander was that incompetent. And those who would bring up his valiant rush of infantry up against an Antless hive? Cowardly, weak allies failed to lend the support they'd swore to send.

So, clearly, he was missing something...

He suspected the worst. Fingers flying over the interface in his Command Elephant, he brought up the last few seconds of data from the Sensor Tower, before a massive volley of Javelin rockets smashed it into a pile of smouldering rubble inside of Nexus Primus. The last few moments of readings from the Cloak Sensors had some anomolies on it, right at the edge of range... and he knew that he was right.

"Shit."

OOC:

Code:
Bombing Wing -
- 18 Molotov
Orders -
- Make a bombing run against the breach in the Eastern Fortification Wall at Nexus Primus - the 
objective is to "illuminate" the cloaked Madcats with the napalm, to show their silhouettes 
(And also make it instant death for any infantry who try and bail...)
Code:
Force Scipio -
- 3 Rhino
- 6 Blue Lightning Bikes ------- ]
- 4 Rapier --------------------- ] Spread out in the 3 Rhino's evenly
- 8 Trooper -------------------- ]
- 14 Eagle
- 9 Cobra
Orders -
- All troops are to deploy from the Rhinos just outside of the edges of the metal mine field, in
 three separate locations.
- Rhinos are to make a pass over the metal mine fields, and target a mine or two with their Anti-
Tank weapons to try and take one or two out, before heading home.
- All units are to perform hit and run attacks, shieing away from Crazyboy's mobile defenders,
 taking out as many metal mines as possible while avoiding engagement with the defenders.
  If cornered by coordinated defensive force movement, then plough past the defenders 
towards the nearest metal mine and go out in a blaze of glory. 
- Eagles and Cobras are to pick apart one Metal Mine at a time, breaking off to disrupt any 
attempted coordinated movement by the defenders against the ground-based elements of 
Force Scipio.

Code:
Armored Fist -
- 1 Elephant piloted by KlavoHunter as GENERAL
- 29 Trooper
- 6 Heavy Trooper
- 1 Landsmen
- 9 Elephant 
- 14 Rapier 
- 11 Warthog
Orders -
- Stop in front of the breach in the wall, waiting for the napalm run by the Molotovs to hit ahead
of them, before focusing anti-vehicle fire against the Madcats when they are silhouetted by the 
napalm.  
- After blowing the Madcats to hell, all anti-infantry weapons will pick off the survivors who 
escape the Madcats and are not incinerated by the napalm active around them.
- All remaining additional weapons, after destroying any ground forces, will then concentrate 
on the Longbows and Nighthawks.  
- If, in the event that all of the helicopters are downed, units may carefully fire into the air battle 
above, and maneuver to avoid further punishment from the air.
Code:
Iron Guard -
- 25 Defense Trooper
- 26 Heavy Defense Trooper
- 3 Anti-Vehicle Gun Turrets
Orders -
- Await the napalm run to illuminate the Madcats, then Heavy Defense Troopers and the AV 
turrets are to fire on the Madcats, popping them while they're full of troops.  After destruction of 
all the Madcats, they are free to fire on the Longbows and Nighthawks.
- Defense Troopers are to pick off any infantry that escape the Madcats alive and survive the 
napalm they encounter, targets after that are the Longbows and Nighthawks.
- If, in the event that all of the helicopters are downed, units may carefully fire into the air battle 
above.
Code:
Air Group 1 -
- 1 Starburst, Evil Imperial piloting as GENERAL
- 17 Starburst
Orders -
- Engage the incoming reinforcements as primary, trying to kill as many of the fresh Javelins 
as possible before they can launch rockets at the ground troops.

Last edited by KlavoHunter; 23 Jan 2005 at 15:55.
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 17:03   #180
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Air above the southwestern strip, two minutes from the Ginn-Sai base...

*Chopper sounds fill the background with noise.*

Captain Ss'nofield: "Have you found the right signal yet?"

Spideron Chopper Pilot: "No sir, we have yet to find the command channels of either of the terran forces. Perhaps we are not yet close enough."

Captain Ss'nofield: "What do you mean not close enough? I can see the smoke of battle right from here damn it."

Spideron Chopper Pilot: "Well... perhaps I keep looking yes?"

Captain Ss'nofield: "Yes keep looking, and be quick about it. It is vital to the mission that we get our message across... unless you like the idea of being shot down in a blaze of glory."

Spideron Chopper Pilot: "Err no, no sir." *Goes back to fiddling with the comm channels.*

*During this whole exchange Ss'nofield never once took his eyes off of the battle in the distance. His destination. This was to be his first active mission in the Alsar sector, having been recruited for the sensitive trade mission a mere few days ago. Nice enough place, not very many commodities however. He always liked to get a good look at his objective from a distance before moving in and had made it a habit with all of his past missions in other sectors of the galaxy to get into a position with a good view. Few spiders take notice of this but many just leave him be after all he is supposed to know what's going on better than the average spider.*

Spideron Chopper Pilot: "Sir, we might have something. I'm picking up on some terran signals. Could be from the battle, analysing now."

*Ss'nofield was elite, so the assumptions surrounding him we're well justified. So far he was the only Black Widow here but judging from the size and scale of this simple 'pick up' mission he figured he'd soon be followed by more of his companions soon. He looked over at the other spideron craft around him, violents, solicitors, secrets, other creditors all carrying heavy troops. It looked like a simple spideron air armada, a known spideron tactic for deployment, this Ss'nofield was counting on should the other forces in the region take a dislike to their precence. One of the general aims of the mission was minimum casualites on all sides and the plan was centred around this pretence but Ss'nofield knew from experience that things never went according to plan....*

Spideron Chopper Pilot: "Sir, I've got the Terran Command forces online. What should I tell them?"

*Ss'nofield looked over at the other special forces trained spiders riding with him in the credititor chopper, the assassins we're both simply hutched over their high powered sniper rifles silently going over a number of weapons checks, their faces grim with anticipation.*

Captain Ss'nofield: "Tell them we've come to assist..."

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 17:41   #181
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

Quote:
<snip>
****ing dogpiler. I'll crush your goddamn bones and feed those units of yours straight up your asshole!
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:00   #182
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

ooc: Tut tut, so quick to jump the gun you are always KH....

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:13   #183
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Spideron Chopper Pilot: "Sir, we have the frequency for the Terran rebels."

Captain Ss'nofield: "Good. Contact the Lord Commander then patch him through. You know where....

-----------------

Dam Crater Base, Trillian Command Center...

*Beep da-beep! da-beep! da-beep! Da-da-da-da-da da-beep!*

Hewitt: "Oh ssorry, cell phone."

*Hewitt slinks off into the background to take the call.*

Hewitt: "This is he."

Captain Ss'nofield: "Sir, we've made contact. Punching you through on a secure line."

*Hewitt waits patiently as random static fills his phone while the cypher kicks in. He smiles lightly at a nearby Trillian control officer and turns away towards a wall so that no one will hear what he is saying.*

*Click.*

Hewitt: "Lord Commander KlavoHunter I persume? My sources tell me you're in a bit of a pickle at the moment. No doubt from your choice of words you've picked up my little aerial armada headed your way... how would you like to make a deal hmm? Let some dirty alien rescue you yes? Of course, if you don't want to talk I suppose I could just leave you to play with your friends from the TC...."

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:18   #184
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

I haven't said anything IC yet, you tit :P

Edit: PK tells me I should put a glass jar over you to keep you out of trouble for now
Unread 23 Jan 2005, 18:31   #185
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

ooc: no shit, I'm contacting you... and predicting your response at the same time.

As for the glass jar... HEH.

edit - Hey! I can say shit! Shitshitshitshitshitshitshitshit...

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:26   #186
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Research:
Level: 2
Tech Points: 30

Researched Tech:

Fortified Walls - 1
Concealed Trenches - 1

Soldier Strain - 0 - this is replacing sword strikers as my starter unit, I have PK's permission. Most Xatharcian Infantry are variations on the Soldier

The standard infantry unit evolved personally by Badger through painstaking supervision and guidance. An average Antless Sword Striker has been taken and mutated beyond recognition. First of all the Soldier Strain has been trimmed down and compacted and evolved harder armour to protect against light weaponry/shrapnel giving it a distinctive slim shape. Second of all two glands of highly acidic spray have been added to the top of its mouth which can be used against infantry short range. The final change is the way it moves and the instruments with which it does. To increase speed the Soldier runs on four legs rather than two. Normal Antless legs are too short and bulky for this so instead the fore and hind legs have been dramatically lengthened and strengthened at the expense of the middle arms which are relegated to slashing victims pinned by other appendages or emergancy backups. Swords have also been deemed 'inefficient'. Instead damage is now dealt either through a more dextrous hand shaped claw on each hand or a razor-sharp ridge that runs along each forearm. It is able to pounce relativley long distances using its powerful hind legs to propel it forward and a long, bony tail to assist balance.

Trooper - 1 - OF - The first evolution of the Soldier was the one necessary to provide the close combat focused soldier with ranged infantry support to suppress opposing infantry while they close range to their enemies. In order to do this a long addition was made to the lower right arm consisting of a hollow bony tube lined with extremely dense muscle which is in turn attatched to a chamber on the upper arm containing thousands of small spikes which are fed into the lower tube and can be propelled out at a tremendous speed by a powerful muscle contraction. It is capable of a good rate of fire, being designed to suppress enemy infantry however they are effectivley useless against vehicles. Their agility, while lessened compared to the soldier by the additions to it's arm is still impressive by most races standards and they are still perfectly able to engage in close combat if required to do so.

Heavy Trooper - 1 - DF - Further evolved sub-species of the soldier strain the bony tube along the arm has been expanded and the arm significantly strengthened in order to allow it to merely move the arm. It works along the same principle as the troopers weapon, except with far larger spikes designed for maximum armour penetration and an explosive mix of chemicals that explode upon that penetration. The rate of fire and ammunition supply have obviously dropped, and the sheer size of the tube has drastically reduced the speed and agility (the tube now extends past the forearm and hand meaning it cannot run on it) and has necessitated that the middle arms be grown back to closer the length of the upper and hind legs in order to allow it to brace itself when firing.

Shuriken - 2 - ST - The first offensivley psionic evolution of the Xatharcians, it is basically a single sniper/commando. It has very highly developed psionic abilities and is extremely intelligent. It is very much like a soldier in appearance except for several thick tubes that run down it's neck and back containing excess brain matter that connects to the spine at various points. The neural impulses for the legs are then produced near the base of the spine meaning less distance to travel, same for all other parts of the body which results in greatly raised reaction times. It has also been made far stronger than a regular soldier and slightly improved armour for a small amount of light arms fire (although it will still fall quickly enough to it). A single Shuriken could fairly easily take on several soldiers in melee combat and come away with very few or even no injuries. However it's physical abilities are secondary to it's true purpose of psionic warfare. If it has line of sight to it's prey it can fry several of their minds at once over a km away. Without line of sight however it needs to be close enough to 'hear' their minds so as to focus enough energy on the correct location and this method can only be used on one at a time as it must listen to that minds pain to know it is in the correct place (also applies to vehicles, it has to be close to target the driver effectivley else the most it can achieve is a severe headache because it won't know if it is focusing the energy on the right place)

Razor - 1 - DF - Small, fast and deadly the razor is an excellent ambush unit able to easily utilise small hiding spaces and tunnel networks. Their body is about the size of a human torso with 6 legs that are jointed in three places that can double as arms. They excel at close in combat and have the ability the leap large distances in order for minimum time to pass between leaving their concealed position and engaging in close combat where the usually ranged and almost always weaker enemy troops are more vulnerable.

Fighter Strain - 1 - FA - The basic fighter of the Xatharc it is a quick and extremely maneuverable unit, clinging to its underside are 4 smaller creatures each of which carries 3 glands inside it. The largest gland contains a large store of acid while the other two carry chemicals that when mixed create an explosive force that can be used to propel it forwards or detonate it causing the acid to hit nearby aircraft. The wings on these 'missiles' don't actually allow it to fly but are capable of steering it or gliding to allow it to clear the fighter before going after a target. The actual fighter itself has next to no armour and no actual armament aside from the 'missiles' it carries meaning once those 4 are used up it must return to rearm.

Dragonfly - 2 - FA - A variation on the Antless dragonfly so feared by the infantry of alien armies during the previous Aslar campaigns the dragonfly has been more heavily armoured against light arms fire (although not actually heavily armoured, just more so than the previous incarnation) and the blades lengthened to give a greater area of effect. The most drastic change however are the numerous veins which secrete a deadly poison over the scything blades meaning that even a slight nick from them will most likely result in death

Interceptor - 2 - FA - A more advanced air to air fighter the interceptor is fairly well armoured but not particularly maneuverable when compared to most Antless designs. It is intended more as a support aircraft, engaging enemy aircraft at long ranges while smaller, more agile ships close and engage in dogfighting. It has two seperate armaments, the first of which being a long range version of the standard Antless AA 'missile' which spews acid over enemy planes, the second is a new weapon, a psionic missile that upon entering an enemy formation activates for a few seconds before burning out causing severe headaches, nausea, muscle spasms and loss of consciousness in enemy pilots having a devastating effect on enemy morale, cohesion and effectiveness. The small size of the missile however means that it cannot change 'frequencies' to target different species so each missile can only target one species with 2 missiles being carried per plane. This means the loadout will have to be given before any battle involving them.

Skewer - 2 - BA - A fairly slow yet heavily armoured anti-armour bomber. It's long abdomen contains thousands of slightly smaller versions of the Heavy Troopers armour piercing rounds however it is able to spew them at a far higher velocity with a far greater rate of fire via two muscle lined tubes running the length of the underside of it's body. The muscles in these tubes are incredibly strong and able to propel their projectiles at high enough speeds to penetrate even very thick armour. It is, however, vulnerable to interception by enemy aircraft and requires a protective escort. It is also a very low flying unit, using terrain as cover

Hammer Strain - 1 - DV - Ever since the Antless became a sentient species thousands of years ago and began manipulating their genetic code to produce new evolutions at a faster pace they have used massive, hulking beetle like creatures to do heavy labour that regular drones simply aren't capable of themselves. They where bred specifically to be tough and durable and have been found by Badger to be a suitable base upon which to build the heavy arm of his forces. This basic strain itself is merely the template upon which others are to be built, it is a 'beetle' form creature that has been given very hard, thick armour and has been shrunk closer to the ground and made flatter in order to give it a lower profile, although it is still able to raise itself up to a height of about 5m to give it a good vantage point using it's fairly long legs. Inside it's body are contained endless chambers, sacs and glands that are for the most part empty in the hammer strain but can be filled with chemicals, acids, projectiles, organisms etc. The hammer itself is also an effective anti-tank unit, able to pop up from a hiding place, fire off an armour piercing spine containing an explosive mix of chemicals at the rear of it with decent accuracy then duck back into a hiding place.

Hailer - 1 - DV - A variant of the hammer, it has weakened armour and a greatly expanded abdomen containing enormous amounts of small sacs filled with a mix of chemicals, acid and a tiny psionic 'brain' that can only do two things, receive the command to detonate and initiate the detonation sequence causing the sac to explode, spraying the nearby area with highly corrosive acid. Each brain is unique and the Hail bug itself knows the time to transmit to each to detonate at a certain altitude allowing it to lay down an immense amount of fire into the sky, while not incredibly accurate several units of Hailer's can adequatley deny an area of airspace to enemy aircraft and thereby make good protection for stationary or slow moving targets like troop concentrations or colonies.

RP Spent: 16
RP Remaining: 14
Unread 24 Jan 2005, 03:34   #187
Insane. Badger
Baby Eating Capitalist

Dec 15th, Day 1 (+50 slots, +2 mines, 40 stockpile, +10RP)
Dec 16th, Day 2 (+24 slots, +2 mines, 54 stockpile)
Dec 17th, Day 3 (+28 slots, +2 mines, 72 stockpile)
Dec 18th, Day 4 (+32 slots, +2 mines, 92 stockpile)
Dec 19th, Day 5 (+36 slots, +2 mines, 118 stockpile)
Dec 20th, Day 6 (+40 slots, +2 mines, 148 stockpile)
Dec 21st, Day 7 (+44 slots, +2 mines, 182 stockpile, +10 RP)
Dec 22nd, Day 8 (+48 slots, +2 mines, 220 stockpile)
Dec 23rd, Day 9 (+52 slots, +2 mines, 262 stockpile)
Dec 24th, Day 10 (+56 slots, +2 mines, 308 stockpile)
Dec 25th, Day 11 (+60 slots, +2 mines, 358 stockpile)
Dec 26th, Day 12 (+64 slots, +2 mines, 412 stockpile)
Dec 27th, Day 13 (+68 slots, +2 mines, 470 stockpile)
Dec 28th, Day 14 (+72 slots, +2 mines, 532 stockpile, +10RP)
Dec 29th, Day 15 (+76 slots, +2 mines, 598 stockpile)
Dec 30th, Day 16 (+80 slots, +2 mines, 668 stockpile)
Dec 31st, Day 17 (+80 slots, 748 stockpile)
Jan 1st, Day 18 - (+80 slots, 828 stockpile)
Jan 2nd, Day 19 -(+80 slots, 908 stockpile)
Jan 3rd, Day 20 - (+80 slots, 988 stockpile)

Colony Prince Badger of Hive Banor

Colonies:
1. Xatharcia, Evil Volcano #1

Slots per Day: 80
Stockpile: 988
Slots to Spend: 1068

Orders:

Full Fortified Walls - 16
1 Sensor Tower (Standard Module) - 4

200 Soldiers - 200
100 Troopers - 200
30 Heavy Troopers - 60
5 Shuriken - 15

50 Hammers - 100
20 Hailers - 40

100 Fighters - 200
50 Interceptors - 150
15 Dragonflies - 45
10 Skewers - 30

Total Spent: 1060
Total Stockpiled: 8

-Units-

OF:
DF:
OV:
DV:
SpV:
SV:
BA:
FA:
ST:
BM:
SN:

Buildings and Defenses:

1. 1 Vehicle Factory, 1 Troop Training, 1 Aircraft Factory, 1 Spaceport, 40 Mines

Research:
Level: 2
Tech Points: 14
Unread 29 Jan 2005, 19:54   #188
Planetkiller II
Current HrH Manijjmint

3 E.I.T.S. squadrons
27 Arrow squadrons
70 Javelin squadrons
3 E.I.T.S., 64 Arrow, 24 Javelin fresh

65 Assault Troops
21 Support Squads

9 Longbows
18 Nighthawks
30 Madcats

At Sluis Van:
20 Raptor Mobile SAMs
40 Scorpions
30 MLRS

29 Trooper
6 Heavy Trooper
25 Defense Trooper
26 Heavy Defense Trooper
1 Landsmen
14 Rapier
11 Warthog
10 Elephant (KlavoHunter in command of the Elephants)

18 Starburst (Evil Imperial in command)
18 Molotov

At Sluis Van:
3 Rhino
6 Blue Lightning Bike
4 Rapier
14 Eagle
9 Cobra
8 Trooper

Buildings Lost
1 AV Turret
East Fortified Wall Breached

Battle of Nexus Prime: Round 3
Hewitt: I haven’t commenced anything for you yet, since you seem to be still in dialogue.

The napalm strike ordered by Klavo blasts into the breach, emptying the last of the MOLOTOVS ammo. Unfortunately, or fortunately, depending on which side you’re on, the MAD CATS had nearly all moving into the base already. A couple with very slow moving pilots though are lit up by the fire, and eliminated by mass Jihad firepower. The air battle, now that new ETF forces have arrived, is beginning to become one sided. Despite a valiant attempt by the STARBURSTS to take out as many fresh JAVELINS as possible, their numbers are now too small to mount an effective defense against the ARROWS. The fresh JAVELINS rocket attacks on the ELEPHANTS are met with limited success, being as the ELEPHANTS have managed to get back inside the breach, but their rockets effectively eliminate the remaining protection provided by the EAST WALL. With little air defense left to stop them, the LONGBOWS and NIGHTHAWKS zoom over the wreckage of the EAST WALL, repellors whining and unleashing a hail of green plasma fire as well as missile strikes. The NIGHTHAWKS land and begin disgorging troops, before lifting off again. The MAD CATS too release their soldiers, and all of them engage the base’s defenders. With the element of surprise on their side, the ASSAULT TROOPS and SUPPORT SQUADS manage to make an impact on the defenders before they can shoot back, but the fighting inside the colony is now going on in earnest, despite much diminished Jihad numbers.

At SLUIS VAN, the RAPTORS unload AA missile salvos on the RHINO shuttles, as well as the other aerial forces. The attacking FORCE SCORPIO opens up on the metal mines, completely ignoring damage being done to them, and destroying multiple resource producers. As the last of the RHINOS goes down, some of the forces within bail out, and are able to safely arrive on the ground.

END OF ROUND 3

Remaining Forces:

3 E.I.T.S. squadrons
25 Arrow squadrons
70 Javelin squadrons
3 E.I.T.S., 64 Arrow, 17 Javelin fresh

9 Mines destroyed

39 Assault Troops
14 Support Squads

4 Longbows
11 Nighthawks
28 Madcats

At Sluis Van:
20 Raptor Mobile SAMs
40 Scorpions
30 MLRS

9 Trooper
3 Heavy Trooper
12 Defense Trooper
11 Heavy Defense Trooper
0 Landsmen
5 Rapier
9 Warthog
3 Elephant (KlavoHunter in command of the Elephants)

2 Starburst (Evil Imperial in command)
18 Molotov

At Sluis Van:
0 Rhino
1 Blue Lightning Bike
0 Rapier
8 Eagle
6 Cobra
1 Trooper

Buildings Lost
1 AV Turret
East Fortified Wall Breached and heavily fire blasted. Extremely unstable. Heavy structural damage, nearing collapse.

Unread 30 Jan 2005, 18:37   #189
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

ooc: Aww **** it. If KH doesn't want to play along then the two teams presently on standby shall move in and join the extraction force and together with the invaders I will pummel his remaining forces into the ground.... as well as attain the objective of course - as far as I see it he's dead either way.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 00:54   #190
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

Quote:
ooc: Aww **** it. If KH doesn't want to play along then the two teams presently on standby shall move in and join the extraction force and together with the invaders I will pummel his remaining forces into the ground.... as well as attain the objective of course - as far as I see it he's dead either way.

Well, it would be nice to know what the hell you're offering, and to who =
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 02:33   #191
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

umm just readin, Klavo your about to get Bish slapped okay take any help you can get, there interuption done
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 17:45   #192
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
Well, it would be nice to know what the hell you're offering, and to who =
ooc: Bah. It's always about details with you ain't it?

Ok, here's what I'm offering, Sanctuary. For you, and you alone. My team has come to rescue you so you can fight another day or whatever.... for a price that is.

Terran cloaking tech.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 18:09   #193
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
ooc: Bah. It's always about details with you ain't it?

Ok, here's what I'm offering, Sanctuary. For you, and you alone. My team has come to rescue you so you can fight another day or whatever.... for a price that is.

Terran cloaking tech.

He'll be dead before you get him, boy.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:18   #194
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

Quote:
He'll be dead before you get him, boy.
Doubtful But that's a raw deal anyways - He loses maybe a handful of guys pulling a single character out, and gets full access to a whole tech branch.

I lose EVERYTHING, like, oh, an entire base, 40 metal mines, and all my troops...

You think I'm going to go with that deal?
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:28   #195
No Dachi

I have a funny feeling that PK would have dissallowed the tech gain anyway.

Unread 31 Jan 2005, 20:55   #196
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Quote:
Doubtful But that's a raw deal anyways - He loses maybe a handful of guys pulling a single character out, and gets full access to a whole tech branch.

I lose EVERYTHING, like, oh, an entire base, 40 metal mines, and all my troops...

You think I'm going to go with that deal?
You shouldn't even be considering that...
You're Jihad. Giving aliens access to Terran Technology? Even if co-operating with aliens were to be deemed temporarily "ok", granting them our Cloaking.......?
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:32   #197
KlavoHunter
RP cnut

Quote:
You shouldn't even be considering that...
You're Jihad. Giving aliens access to Terran Technology? Even if co-operating with aliens were to be deemed temporarily "ok", granting them our Cloaking.......?
I'm considering how hilariously funny his "deal" is, especially considering Hewitt's penchent for backstabbing.
Unread 31 Jan 2005, 21:54   #198
Fluffie
, Mr. Fluffie

Good boy.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 18:33   #199
Hewitt
The Aussie Dragon

Quote:
I'm considering how hilariously funny his "deal" is, especially considering Hewitt's penchent for backstabbing.

edit - actually I've become bored with my previous plan so deal is off. I think I'll just kidnap you now and then 'offer' you to IB for him to use you as his plaything.

- Muhammad

Viva la TITO!

Last edited by Hewitt; 1 Feb 2005 at 18:39.
Unread 1 Feb 2005, 19:03   #200
mrmao
oh...sexy...

mrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the roughmrmao is a jewel in the rough

well why not kidnap him then sell him to the terran command for said cloaking tech