User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 8 May 2004, 04:55   #51
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice
Re: Official Phraktos Statement

zhil, im ace, i have the best image!

^_^
===================================================
Baddars is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 05:34   #52
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
This isnt about Fury. Regardless, even if you wish to compare to Fury or Eclipse lets say, both alliances did break ties countless number of times.
I know, I wasn't trying to compare it to Fury. I was just using that as an example, as you were command there. It was more a "when you were in that position, what would you have done?" question, than trying to compare existing alliances now to one that does not exist anymore.

Quote:
I know full well why Mistu picks the easiest option. FPM showed the universe what they think, and you've only confirmed the fact that Mistu were happy to sit along and stagnate without lifting a finger
I'd hardly say we sat along and waited. We simply weren't prepared to backstab our round-long allies.

There is also the matter that we never really expected to be #1. Our memberbase is simple not large enough. I know that looking at the numbers now, there is not much difference between Phraktos and MISTU. But at the beginning, there was a considerable difference. This allowed Phraktos to pull away.

We aren't aiming for #1. We are aiming to be remembered as a winning alliance (in terms of the side of the war we fight on), and to build a good, firm base for round 11. Having made a name for ourselves now, and making good political decisions, puts us in good stead for the next round

Quote:
<3 you still
You too, sexyhead
Unread 8 May 2004, 05:49   #53
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all

basically what others have said, too little, way too late.
Unread 8 May 2004, 06:19   #54
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

Its not to late at all 12 days is plenty of time already Mistu has ran out of def & some FAnG members have deflected over to PH .
All can change in these last few days so just be ready to pick up the easy roids
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 06:27   #55
Heartless
CRASHING BEATS 'N FANTASY

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
Its not to late at all 12 days is plenty of time already Mistu has ran out of def & some FAnG members have deflected over to PH .
All can change in these last few days so just be ready to pick up the easy roids
Only the usual suspects that left, though. Saves us sorting them out manually after round.
Unread 8 May 2004, 06:36   #56
Stifler

Stifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond reputeStifler has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heartless
Only the usual suspects that left, though. Saves us sorting them out manually after round.
the people that left last round were still invited back

and that includes you...

Former [1up]

Current [Spore]

Returned under the IRC nick BenSwansea
Stifler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 06:38   #57
adastra
Nothing but me

adastra is on a distinguished road

Again, I'm breaking out of my shell (I'm sure you enjoy these moments, though I'm sure they're boring enough to ignore if I'd have to be honest ).

Well, I have a few points to address here.

First off, as to the comment of us having no 'spine' and choosing the wrong ways... we have sought out since the start, Zhil is correct, to be an honourable alliance. To not cheat, backstab, farm, nor promote any of these activities. Perhaps I am idealistic; I have always believed that it is not impossible to do well and be a strong player/alliance without any shady deals going on. I would like to quote a cheesy favourite here:

"Opportunities for battle abound, yet only some lead to victory, the general's true goal. The military is a weapon that need not always be wielded. This is the wisdom of nonaction." - Sun Tzu

Whilst boring, it is something that I agree is needed at times. You see, whoever has been at each others' throats, we did to a large extent look to the happiness of our members. Unfortunately at the beginning we were planning a more even-sided war. The folding of Eclipse did not promote such. It became apparent that it was not to be a truly fair war from the start. However, our members' reactions when we hit their galaxies when non-allied members (unfortunate aspect, but nothing we could do as some had formed galaxies before we'd made agreements and we were hardly ones to deny this, especially since initial interest in R10.5 was low) were furious. Their galaxy members would be hostile to the triad, yet would be furious when they were retalled upon. How, then, would they react, if we were to declare a proper war? Furthermore, this disagreed with our 'principle of honour'. I will always fight to say that one can be honourable and still an aggressive and good warrior at the same time.

As such, we chose not to propose war and our instincts were to not go to war at all, and further look for ways out of boredom and stagnation.

TomKat was right; it was not over. The hostile were still fighting well and denying us roids, still some of them doing quite well if you're to know. I find this extremely impressive BTW, and I respect you all greatly for fighting in the face of such opposition.

I have no reason to believe that this action of Phraktos is more to secure their winning the round than anything else. I was told as much tonight. I was also told that they declared war on us because they had heard 'rumours' that we would not back down from FAnG. Nor would we have backed down from Phraktos, yet this was the perceived notion. I do agree that it will mean the remaining 12 days will be far less than stagnant; however, it is the manner in which it was adapted which I disrespect, not the action in trying to stir things up. I do not believe it was done for the right reasons.

It is true that there has been dissent between Phraktos and FAnG since the beginning of the round. We, indeed, enjoyed working with all of our allies. There were rough spots with both; such happens when you are allied.

At any rate, the fact of the matter is this. Phraktos declared war on FAnG, and whilst not openly announcing it on MISTU, launched on us as well. They gave no decent notice, which I find completely dishonourable (apologies, but I do). Now, our members have been hit, and they will not, whether landed on or not, wish to stay neutral in this (after all, if we run these alliances for anything but our members, what are we doing here?). Therefore, we will, indeed, side with FAnG.

Before I end this abyssmally long post, I wish to say one more thing. With regards to us having no 'spine', I daresay it is more difficult at this point to side with FAnG, and more cowardly, less full of spine, than to side with everyone else and go against them, as I'm sure we could make a big impact if we did so. As for what decisions we have made earlier in the round, well, I'm not quite sure what you mean. At the beginning, we sided with FAnG and then Phraktos because we were looking for alliances who were serious about playing the round and would give us a nice 'serious' group of allies so that we could focus on building our alliance. You must remember, at first count, polls for participation in R10.5 amongst our recruits was very low. We had no tech to speak of (our techs have built everything from the ground up), and we had no idea of being a 'big alliance' (not this round at least . So, you see, we didn't have a firm ground to stand on. As it happens, we worked very hard, members, officers, and HC alike, and due to the skill and devotion of our member base (some surprises in there, have faith in n00bs once in awhile BTW , sometimes they're not as they seem), we did better than we had hoped for, and grew. I believe that we have done well this round, and we have done our best to make our members happy. I don't see how we have failed in any estimation, despite the outcome.

Signing off for several thousand more posts,

adastra
MISTU IA/Internal Affairs HC
adastra is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 06:39   #58
Heartless

Heartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himHeartless is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
the people that left last round were still invited back

and that includes you...
The people that left last round are together with a handful of others the ones which rebuilt FAnG.
Unread 8 May 2004, 06:51   #59
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

Baddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really niceBaddars is just really nice

adastra, all i can say is nice post. Nothing can fault what you said. And thank you for siding with us.

Its true, its harder to side with FAnG than against us atm. When all the universe wants you dead, and then your allies turn on you... its harder to take the side of the few and fight against the many. Fang is but 95 planets, there is over 4000 in the game altogether. I daresay that the last 12 days will be fun.

lets make war! then afterwards we can all laugh about it, get drunk and sex0r each other till r11!
Unread 8 May 2004, 07:08   #60
Cayl

Cayl has a spectacular aura aboutCayl has a spectacular aura about

Same crap different round.....

I had wondered what would happen as the primary instigators in molding PA politics from rounds past left and power was siezed by fresh faces.

The answer is the same pattern emerges with subtle variations.

In any case, Mistu didn't have a right or wrong choice to make. They could be loyal to Fang, and play the Fury/Legion card, which seems to have happened. Or they could have sided with Phraktos and everyone else in a move that would give them a very solid shot at being number one.

Forgetting the claims that Phraktos was roiding away at Mistu, Option 1 probably is the best of two good choices, because it lets them keep their claim to honor, and nobody really remembers who the actual #1 alliance was, they always remember the winning block,. Its having a track record of consistently being a leading member of a winning block that will win immortality, not any individual round.

--Cayl
Cayl is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 09:01   #61
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by adastra
I have no reason to believe that this action of Phraktos is more to secure their winning the round than anything else. I was told as much tonight. I was also told that they declared war on us because they had heard 'rumours' that we would not back down from FAnG. Nor would we have backed down from Phraktos, yet this was the perceived notion. I do agree that it will mean the remaining 12 days will be far less than stagnant; however, it is the manner in which it was adapted which I disrespect, not the action in trying to stir things up. I do not believe it was done for the right reasons.
Whereas I agree with a lot of your post, and indeed most of this quoted paragraph, the last sentence I totally disagree with. Wanting to become #1 alliance is entirely the RIGHT reason to split. If your agreement with them included a notice period for ending all agreements then their action was, by any definition, dishonourable. However if you never agreed a notice period to end relations then you have noone to blame but yourselves (your HC that is) for a lack of foresight/pre-planning.

Quote:
Before I end this abyssmally long post, I wish to say one more thing. With regards to us having no 'spine', I daresay it is more difficult at this point to side with FAnG, and more cowardly, less full of spine, than to side with everyone else and go against them, as I'm sure we could make a big impact if we did so.
I'd agree totally that accusations of "no spine" because you stick with FAng for the remainder of the round are unjustified. But equally, it can't be claimed as a demonstration that Mistu DO "have spine". The truth is that right now you have no option other than to stick with FAng - and take your beating alongside them. If nothing else it'll weed out those members of both your alliances who don't have what it takes to soldier on in adversity - and both your alliances should enter next round slimmer but with a more reliable/committed membership base (which is in no way to imply that your current membership is unreliable).
Unread 8 May 2004, 09:20   #62
adastra
Nothing but me

Quite untrue. We were offered options to not stick by them. However, we wouldn't do that. And yes my dear, you are correct. It will show us who is loyal and who is not, but that is certainly not why we have chosen what we have. Next round is an entirely different situation, and we will see where it will lead then.

Furthermore, agreements of such were in place, unless I was lied to from the start of the round. I've got it written down somewhere, but at 1 am and with a severe headache I really can't be bothered to look up the details - after all, there is no point, even should I find them, snakily posting some childish rebuttal with a log would only give me more grief, and be rather petty wouldn't it? What's done is done. So it goes.

Come talk to me sometime Sid, haven't spoken to you in a long time ;P
Unread 8 May 2004, 09:35   #63
Colle

Colle is an unknown quantity at this point

Heartless your first anwear to Krush`s post on this server aint wort saying something about... Never ever seen so mutch bullshit in 1 post before.. next time add some proof insted of telling all people crap.

btw thats what u usually do tell people crapp, cause u dont know anything else to do. And u dont know a shit relly
Colle is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 09:38   #64
adastra
Nothing but me

So Colle, you can post on forums but aren't in channel? Get in there boy
Unread 8 May 2004, 09:40   #65
Heartless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colle
Heartless your first anwear to Krush`s post on this server aint wort saying something about... Never ever seen so mutch bullshit in 1 post before.. next time add some proof insted of telling all people crap.

btw thats what u usually do tell people crapp, cause u dont know anything else to do. And u dont know a shit relly
May point out which of my points are crap and - more important - why they should be?
Unread 8 May 2004, 09:41   #66
Synthetic_Sid

Synthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet societySynthetic_Sid is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Quite untrue. We were offered options to not stick by them. However, we wouldn't do that.
Ah, i don't think I worded my post clearly enough. I was referring to you having no choices now - I in no way meant to infer that until this morning you had no choices.

And I would agree that if you chose to stick by FAng knowing that Phraktos were going to leave MFP than that would have been, in many ways, the braver option of the two available.
Unread 8 May 2004, 09:50   #67
Crash

Crash is infamous around these parts

damn, this means no more sleep?
Crash is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 10:00   #68
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

I'm amuzed howmuch impact PR has, whether it's right or completely wrong (aka lies)...

nway, gl phraktos, cu on the battlefields

FAnG Founder | CEO/HC | Ex Gaming Community Senate
Furious Angels Gaming community

FA Gaming community

No need for a disclaimer ...
Kjeldoran is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 10:03   #69
adastra
Nothing but me

Sid, we heard of it. We hoped it was not true. Same for the other end, TBH. We do have choices now, indeed. We have been offered them. We choose not to take them. We made agreements at the end of the round and though some have chosen not to honour them, we still do.
Unread 8 May 2004, 10:26   #70
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars
its harder to take the side of the few and fight against the many.
But that is what, 1 by 1, the other alliances have done, facing the huge numbers of FPM and refusing to block with each other, choosing to go out with pride. Just what I've heard throughout the round, anyway. I fully supported ND going to war w/ FPM, even without any support from other alliances...

I don't mean to be too confrontational though

[ND]Gate
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 10:34   #71
Desse
Pr0nstar

Desse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud ofDesse has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Heh, nice try at being the alliance who "solved the block war", Phraktos.

This would have happened anyway probably. You employ underhand tactics in a large variety of ways. You're essentially just recycled Dragons, and don't get me started on their escorting and farming scummy ways.
Strange that you wait untill now, to reveal your personal feelings of your former "oh so great allies"

Ascendancy - While you were trying, we were sleeping

(@Karmulian) i deffo got roided looking at my planets
Desse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 10:39   #72
LB|away

LB|away is an unknown quantity at this point

Lo krush

Pity you see things totally wrong...
wasnt it you and colle, who systematicly kicked members and roided them dry?

Games on
LB|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 10:57   #73
Baddars
FAnG Battle Commander

gate, wtf you on about? lol

im gonna pwn you next time i see you.

and fang is 93 planets mate, not exactly a majority in numbers, just a majority in score.
Unread 8 May 2004, 11:07   #74
Blazde
Elysium

Blazde is an unknown quantity at this point

Phraktos, unless you have plans to steal 10+ members directly from FAnG, you have zero chance of claiming the round in the next 10 days. It's a shame, cos you could have / should have taken it so easily 3-4 weeks ago
Blazde is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 11:35   #75
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Kjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond reputeKjeldoran has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blazde
Phraktos, unless you have plans to steal 10+ members directly from FAnG, you have zero chance of claiming the round in the next 10 days. It's a shame, cos you could have / should have taken it so easily 3-4 weeks ago
is taking over members these days the only way you can win a round? Is that gonna be the new trend in PA? Recruit your enemies or allies top players and win the round doin so?

nway, doesn't matter to me, I'm glad we have this war and I will enjoy it no matter how it ends.

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 May 2004, 11:43   #76
mjrTorspo
mr. c0ffee

mjrTorspo is an unknown quantity at this point

Phruktlsoft should setup some attack channels available to all who still have ships to attack fang, i could stop farming 1:1 too if that happened and have some fun instead
From: Phil (1:1:7) Subject: you know Sent: Thu Apr 29 15:46:54 2004
this is verging on farming, you know perfectly well i have to run fleets. attack again and i`ll give serious thought to investigating you to see who else you farm, and possible close :P
Phil^

mjrTorspo - cheating ely scum
mjrTorspo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 12:14   #77
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stifler
he also made it worse when he told us he was ouzo hc, while he was officer, last ******** round,

then ran off and told ministry that we were thinking of declaring war on them straight after the meeting
LOL thats what i call real shitty intel... rofl

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 12:58   #78
Shaithess

Shaithess is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baddars
gate, wtf you on about? lol

im gonna pwn you next time i see you.

and fang is 93 planets mate, not exactly a majority in numbers, just a majority in score.
You do that baddars

Anyhoo, you were saying people are unwilling to join the underdogs.

ND faced down FPM for a while, that was something like 73 members vs. over 230, we were outnumbered over 3 to 1 in numbers, and about 5:1 in score afaik. And ofc, it's only numbers that matter, not score at all, if ND were to attack DEADLY constantly, ND would be outnumbered and therefore the 'underdog'.

Ofc, I still have a bit of a hangover, so it could just be me! /me fluffles badd

[ND]Gate
Shaithess is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:06   #79
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjeldoran
nway, doesn't matter to me, I'm glad we have this war and I will enjoy it no matter how it ends.
Surely if this was truly the case you would have been advocating it before now rather than defending FAnG's not going to war position
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:23   #80
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjel
is taking over members these days the only way you can win a round?
Way to go with the subtext there. Maybe he said it because its true? Even taking every roid fang has won't provide enough score to take #1, and fleetcatches on signifcant amounts of score (minus the inevitable attacker losses and defender salvage) are unlikely to give enough return to work. lol using logic in response to kjel post lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kjel
Is that gonna be the new trend in PA? Recruit your enemies or allies top players and win the round doin so?
This was going on long before last round. You should pay more attention.
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:33   #81
Assassin
PA Ancient

Assassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant futureAssassin has a brilliant future

i applaud Pharktos for growing balls, well done guys

Ever been attacked by a p3nguin? You get left a bit black and white!

p3nguin Founder
Assassin is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 13:39   #82
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Surely if this was truly the case you would have been advocating it before now rather than defending FAnG's not going to war position
I've always expressed my feelings about a possible war between fang and phraktos. I just dislike the way it is happening yet nonetheless I'll have fun fighting this war. Believe whatever you want m8.

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 May 2004, 13:41   #83
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by xtothez
Way to go with the subtext there. Maybe he said it because its true? Even taking every roid fang has won't provide enough score to take #1, and fleetcatches on signifcant amounts of score (minus the inevitable attacker losses and defender salvage) are unlikely to give enough return to work. lol using logic in response to kjel post lol
so you gonna reply to my posts with insults and flames and nothing more? You've been doin this for months now, even if I make decent posts, ...

FA Gaming community

Unread 8 May 2004, 13:49   #84
Sk8az

Sk8az is an unknown quantity at this point

HAHA så jævli nørd skrevet^^ :P
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:32   #85
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about

Well, you can say what u like about what im about to say, u can say i don't belive it etc, cos i expect Fang to say it, but i can't say what happened about the so called April falls, i know nothing about it, but we kept getting intel from lots of people saying we will be backstabbed before end of round = Phraktos stand less chance, so we had to act first, even Fang people was saying we would be backstabbed, alliances came to us telling Fang had talked with them, and from what i been told by each, Heartless was in all of them afaik, so now we acted before you, to some people it makes us look bad, so your going to carry that on, we acted first because we was warned of a 100% chance fang would backstab us, (with or without mistu, we don't know) but we was told also that Mistu would most likely to go with them, we have not declared war on mistu, not its JUST fang, we hit mistu because we know they would stay with fang (intel fo that also), go ahead fang, say our intel was bad, we had the beliveable intel so we acted upon it. We had a choice, backstab or be backstabbed, so ofc to defend our selves we decided to backstab, to every one else out there, we are not an alliance who will backstab any alliance, or just to get #1, but we are an alliance who WILL protect and defend its self, even if we loose.
Unread 8 May 2004, 14:52   #86
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dogs
We had a choice, backstab or be backstabbed
Fang didn't need to backstab you. I'm not saying they wouldn't given the opportunity, I'm just saying in their situation it would have been too much risk for too little gain. They're already #1, all they had to do was sit and wait it out. Yes, they considered backstabbing you earlier in the round but that plan fizzled out when it became apparent Phraktos weren't aiming for the top as much as expected, no doubt brought on by the internal command troubles. You do realise you take credit for a bold move to add spice to a stagnated round, rather than claim it was somehow justified in self-defense? We won't think any less of you.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:00   #87
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
we acted first because we was warned of a 100% chance fang would backstab us, .
a 100% chance? Now being that it is 100%, does that still make it a chance. As i see it, because it is 100% there is no chance of anything else. If you would have heard a 99% chance, then it still would have been a chance, where as 100% is a matter of fact, no?

Quote:
Well, you can say what u like about what im about to say, u can say i don't belive it etc, cos i expect Fang to say it, but i can't say what happened about the so called April falls, i know nothing about it, but we kept getting intel from lots of people saying we will be backstabbed before end of round .
So Fang, holding a massive lead, in which all it had to do was coast to victory, decided that in the last 2 weeks of the round, phraktos was to dangerous, and had the ability of stealing 30k roids from somewhere in the uni and gaining near 70 million points?

Man your logic is impeccable, gimme some of what you are on.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:04   #88
Colt
Mercenary

Colt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to allColt is a name known to all

So you are not at war with Mistu, but still attack them? logical.
Ultores
Colt is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:20   #89
Tomkat

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Desse
Strange that you wait untill now, to reveal your personal feelings of your former "oh so great allies"

Heh. I liked some of them. But in general, I didn't like the way they did things. I'm hardly going to openly criticise them though, unless I had cause to.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Colt
So you are not at war with Mistu, but still attack them? logical.
You don't need to be at war with someone to attack them. I might attack some random peon. I'm not at war with him/her though.

Quote:
Heh, what a surprise. An Elysium defending the notion of poaching members to rise to #1 spot
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:20   #90
Dogs

Dogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura aboutDogs has a spectacular aura about

We are not at war with Mistu, but ofc we hit them cos they will take Fangs side some how, so unless some other situation thats what we have to do, also yes i agree, why would fang want to backstab us??? i have no idea, why? 13 days left till end of round and they are #1, yet they can easily just coast, it don't make sence, but like i say, this is the intel we got and we acted on it, also, our intel said it was 100% that we would be backstabbed, or as they put it 150%. If our intel was just a load of bs or not we acted on it.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:32   #91
Fyodor
Behe

Fyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant futureFyodor has a brilliant future

Quote:
We are not at war with Mistu, but ofc we hit them cos they will take Fangs side some how, so unless some other situation thats what we have to do, also yes i agree, why would fang want to backstab us??? i have no idea, why? 13 days left till end of round and they are #1, yet they can easily just coast, it don't make sence, but like i say, this is the intel we got and we acted on it, also, our intel said it was 100% that we would be backstabbed, or as they put it 150%. If our intel was just a load of bs or not we acted on it.

I heard that fang has chemical weapons and weapons of mass destruction buried somewhere in Bagdad.
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:34   #92
Scorpio
Inflate My Ego

Scorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to beholdScorpio is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fyodor
I heard that fang has chemical weapons and weapons of mass destruction buried somewhere in Bagdad.
Yes, let's go there and rape them

Who keeps an arrow in his bow,
And if you prod him, lets it go?

A fervent friend, a subtle foe –
— Scorpio
Scorpio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:38   #93
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Heh, what a surprise. An Elysium defending the notion of poaching members to rise to #1 spot
I'm not defending it, I'm pointing out the facts in this situation. I've already stated my opinion on recruiting to #1 and explained why it was done last round. If you're not careful you may find yourself quoting me purely in an attempt to troll me. Oh wai...
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:40   #94
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Phraktos had to attack because FAnG are evil and their HC want poor phraktos' roids. This is like the Allies attacking Hitler first in 1939!

Last edited by JonnyBGood; 8 May 2004 at 16:01.
JonnyBGood is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:42   #95
Tomkat

Quote:
If you're not careful you may find yourself quoting me purely in an attempt to troll me. Oh wai...
stfu n00b :/

Quote:
our intel said it was 100% that we would be backstabbed, or as they put it 150%. If our intel was just a load of bs or not we acted on it.
To Phraktos:

If you are so honourable and such saints for breaking up this evil block, why did you suddenly do it, instead of giving a 24 hour notice before launching any fleets? That (I thought) was standard practice, an unofficial rule in PA. This rubbish about "FAnG are going to backstab us!!11" - who told you that? Some banter in a public channel? Come on. They're #1, they don't need to backstab you. You however...
Unread 8 May 2004, 15:58   #96
Dogs

Ummm, TomKat, read my thread properly, in it you will find something like, i don't understand that either.
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:01   #97
virogenesis
Proud ex EnTitY bc

virogenesis is infamous around these partsvirogenesis is infamous around these parts

What if FAnG wanted mistu to have second spot wouldn't that give FAnG a reason to backstab Phraktos afterall its public knowledge that FAnG & Mistu will be working together next round
10:04| »» <Vir> |10:02| »» <Zhil> Kj doesnt need taunting <---- true he only needs a mirror
|10:04| »» <Vir> |10:05| »» <Zhil> lol
|10:05| »» <Zhil> I just got the image |10:05| »» <Zhil> of KJ
|10:05| »» <Zhil> being a budgie |10:05| »» <Vir> lmao
|10:05| »» <Zhil> and going "Pretty FAnG boy!" |10:05| »» <Zhil> talking into the mirror |10:05| »» <Zhil> little bell "ding ding ding"
Former: TRG, SL, AIM, ND, G-ii, EtY, ICD [1up], ReUnioN
virogenesis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:09   #98
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

Krush, can I have your alliance now you're finished with it?
Unread 8 May 2004, 16:23   #99
Tomkat

Quote:
Krush, can I have your alliance now you're finished with it?
I laughed :/
Unread 8 May 2004, 17:48   #100
Kjeldoran
Angels for life !

Quote:
Originally Posted by virogenesis
What if FAnG wanted mistu to have second spot wouldn't that give FAnG a reason to backstab Phraktos afterall its public knowledge that FAnG & Mistu will be working together next round
with all due respect for MISTU, but if THEY wanted to end #2 then THEY would have declared a war and we would probably support them. I know alot of fang members, including myself, wanted a war with phraktos. But I also very well realize that it wasn't gonna happen cause we see no gain in backstabbing our allies.

Btw, if phraktos had given a 24 hours warning and not poach top players (which then delete themselves for being fleetcatched and roided) then this would have been acceptable etc.

I'm sure even XtotheZ can agree to that, that is if he's not only posting and agreeing with anything that is anti FAnG.

Dogs, dunno where you get your intell nor will I criticize it, but look at it objectively and then give us a reason why a #1 alliance with 100 mill more score would backstab the #2 alliance ...

rgds Kj

FA Gaming community