User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 31 Aug 2003, 01:41   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Id like some quick ideas for "Topical" Comics

IE im bored just now, and i have a two person "Concept" comic idea. Alas , i need suggestions on a serious (or not) topic which these two should discuss.

Editors Note : It does have a PA Related theme to it, hence most people here should easily "Get" the joke.

Even Dace.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 01:45   #2
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
The Vampy 620.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 01:48   #3
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Cmdr_Cyrax
The Vampy 620.
http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...hima&ID=171433
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 01:51   #4
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice
Quote:
Originally posted by Kurashima
http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...hima&ID=171433
Predictable.
Old.
Dull.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:02   #5
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
how about

vegetables and their pros and cons!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:02   #6
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Quote:
Predictable.
Old.
Dull.
Defensive.

I thought Vampy's tits were real?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:05   #7
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Defensive.

I figured i was being too subtle in the punchline.

Suffice to say , Vampy's implanted plastic is NOT in her tits.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:14   #8
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
Originally posted by Embroglio
Defensive.

The point I was making was that he's already done a mock-rpers-by-assessing-the-hotness-of-warlady comic, and that one was much better.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:16   #9
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute
how about

fish and their ailments!

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:20   #10
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: how about

Quote:
Originally posted by Mushroom
vegetables and their pros and cons!
http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...hima&ID=171442
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:22   #11
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Re: Re: how about

Quote:
haha
yay!

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:23   #12
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
The point I was making was that he's already done a mock-rpers-by-assessing-the-hotness-of-warlady comic, and that one was much better.

In all seriousness , as the only RP related female to visit GD is Warlady , im restricted in which members of the RP community i can mention and have GD regulars understand the comic.

Try not to think about it in terms of "Have i heard this person mocked before" .... i did nearly 15 Nod or Game comics , and most people found them funny regardless.
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:27   #13
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: how about

Quote:
fish and their ailments!
http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...hima&ID=171443
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:35   #14
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Quote:
heheheh
i wasn't actually being serious with those suggestions but i think they fit in with the subjects quite well

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:40   #15
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: how about

Quote:
heheheh
i wasn't actually being serious with those suggestions but i think they fit in with the subjects quite well

The thing with comics is , the jokes will be spontaneous , but the concept requires inspiration.

I could make 500 of these RP Monkey comics , but theyd all have a different subject matter and punchline. I just need ideas on what people want to see.

And unsurprisingly , these comics appear to have been viewed by about 5 people , and already im drawing criticism.

"Old"
"Past It"
"Former Glories"

Always annoys me now when i get those comments, especially from people who have never in their life attempted to bring a bit of humour to these boards.

Sod It , ill ignore them. Thats what the function is there for
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 02:47   #16
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Re: Re: Re: Re: how about

Quote:
Indeed
I like them anyways!

George Bernard Shaw
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 03:09   #17
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
ROFL

Quote:
I figured i was being too subtle in the punchline.

Suffice to say , Vampy's implanted plastic is NOT in her tits.
Oh. :nv: Me being stupid, sorry.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 09:06   #18
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Ginger people and why they are funny!
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 09:59   #19
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
heh, i am well enjoying them mate! keep up the good work!
(i still dont know who you though i was in #forums last night though )
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 10:09   #20
endokuken
Banned

endokuken is an unknown quantity at this point
You can only make fun of Spinner, JBOY, Zeus, Dace, RPers, the usual suspects etc. for so long before it gets what we call 'unfunny'
endokuken is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 11:52   #21
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The eels thing was brilliant.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 12:22   #22
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Phang
Ginger people and why they are funny!
http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...hima&ID=171508
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 12:32   #23
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Quote:
:nv:
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 13:03   #24
DaWoodster
Registered abUser

DaWoodster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
I laughed.
DaWoodster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 13:07   #25
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by DaWoodster
I laughed.
Welcome back Woody.

Long time no hump0r
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 13:34   #26
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally posted by Flavius
me ?
http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...hima&ID=171514
Unread 31 Aug 2003, 14:47   #27
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Quote:
http://www.stripcreator.com/view.php...hima&ID=171514
:nv:
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 10:55   #28
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
MrL and Ebany.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 11:15   #29
MrBrick
Gone

MrBrick is an unknown quantity at this point
Daave.
MrBrick is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 13:09   #30
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

Quote:
The thing with comics is , the jokes will be spontaneous , but the concept requires inspiration.

I could make 500 of these RP Monkey comics , but theyd all have a different subject matter and punchline. I just need ideas on what people want to see.

And unsurprisingly , these comics appear to have been viewed by about 5 people , and already im drawing criticism.

"Old"
"Past It"
"Former Glories"

Always annoys me now when i get those comments, especially from people who have never in their life attempted to bring a bit of humour to these boards.

How about doing one about Kurashima's realisation that there is no longer any gratification in internet comics. Especially bad ones.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 13:10   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
I like them.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 13:12   #32
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
I like them.
For the pictures, right?
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 13:14   #33
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by CrashTester
For the pictures, right?
All the pwetty colours!
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 13:16   #34
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
All the pwetty colours!
I appear to have been distracted by breasts again... I'll never get a good comment in at this rate.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 13:27   #35
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
Planetarion Multicultural Community and the incredible Bashing of any culture that doesn't have english as it's primary language.

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 13:40   #36
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
ROTFLMAO
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 13:56   #37
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Re: Re: Re: how about

Quote:
Originally posted by Gayle29uk
ROTFLMAO
/me kicks Gayle29Uk hard in the face while she is down.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 14:00   #38
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
/me kicks Gayle29Uk hard in the face while she is down.
Be nice dear.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 19:45   #39
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how about

Quote:
How about doing one about Kurashima's realisation that there is no longer any gratification in internet comics. Especially bad ones.

I see you were at the end of the line when they handed out creativity, but right at the start for bitterness and envy.

Your parents still love you. Thats the main thing.
Unread 1 Sep 2003, 20:37   #40
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by endokuken
You can only make fun of Spinner, JBOY, Zeus, Dace, RPers, the usual suspects etc. for so long before it gets what we call 'unfunny'
Plus, you can only use a 3 segment comic strip creator that everyone and their dog thinks they can use so many years before it starts getting a bit tedious when you make "look at me im funny and i dont care if you disagree" threads.

Saying that, the moray one was ok

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 09:39   #41
CrashTester
I am an idiot

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: how about

Quote:
I see you were at the end of the line when they handed out creativity, but right at the start for bitterness and envy.

Your parents still love you. Thats the main thing.
Actually dude, Im very creative, I was right at the front of the que but as you are realising it isnt worth the effort here.
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 09:50   #42
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The moray one is hilarious
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 12:54   #43
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ps: 'and a Diet laughing at the wall for no apparent reason' still amuses me.
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 2 Sep 2003, 13:06   #44
XeeThot
Manga Kitten is back!

XeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to beholdXeeThot is a splendid one to behold
oh yeah

FIREMAN

Knocking on your door for leftovers starting on Dec 21st
XeeThot is offline   Reply With Quote