User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Nov 2003, 01:42   #1
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice
What greater way to express British pride...

...than by egging Bush.

A little message that although Uncle Tony may like him, the rest of us are not so convinced.

I hope someone does it, I really do.
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 01:45   #2
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: What greater way to express British pride...

Egg laying terrorist animals!
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 01:46   #3
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Paint-bomb his convoy!*

*do not do this. It's harmfull.
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 01:47   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Some idiots will make a scene no doubt. I was going to join them, but what's the point?
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 02:04   #5
Gayle29uk
Bitch

Gayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really niceGayle29uk is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Some idiots will make a scene no doubt. I was going to join them, but what's the point?
Comedy value
spitzensparken. Ist nicht fur gewerken by das dummkopfen. Das
rubbernecken sightseeren keepen hands in das pockets. Relaxen und vatch
das blinkenlights!!!
Gayle29uk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 02:14   #6
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I hope whoever does it is summarily executed in the street :kewl:
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 02:22   #7
Mushroom
IRC Lackey

Mushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond reputeMushroom has a reputation beyond repute

He makes sense though doesn't he.

"I'm going to go to a country i am unpopular in for having dragged them along with a costly war, and then meet some of the people that have most reason to hate me!"

I'll be surprised if nobody hits him after he tells them that their sons/brothers/relatives didn't die in vain...

"The power of accurate observation is commonly called cynicism by those who have not got it."
George Bernard Shaw
Mushroom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 02:35   #8
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Snurx
Paint-bomb his convoy!.
if i could be arsed to go down to london i would do this

ARRRGH THE ****ING CIA R HUNTING ME DOWN

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 02:40   #9
Nusselt
share the <3

Nusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better placeNusselt single handedly makes these forums a better place

i was considering turning up because

a) someone might egg bush and ill be able to say i was there*
b) someone carries out a terrorist attack and ill be able to say i was there**

but im not going because

a) Much more likely nothing will happen and when i say i was there everyone will think im a twat^

b) a terrorist attack is carried out^^

* get my face splashed around the world etc etc

** my one regret in life is that i didnt witness 09/11 first hand, i mean ffs i want to run around like a loon dodging falling buildings in the middle of a disaster zone just like in the movies and tv

^ 'you went and spent your time on a freezing november day doing what exactly?' ill end up being several thoudand people and hundreds of metres away from the action

^^ knowing my luck the numpty assasinator will detonate himself next to me/the buildings will fall on my head/ill get shot by some gun toting yanky bodyguard type person
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 02:53   #10
Iceaxe
Blood

Iceaxe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
...than by egging Bush.
..... and getting shot by some overzealous secret service agent. :/
Iceaxe is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 02:55   #11
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I take it Echelon doesn't monitor the forums.
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 02:56   #12
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

I read somewhere about Dubya visiting tony's home town and the people were all excited. A comment from one local was something like:

"I respect the way he stood up to Sadaam"

Normally I would make witty remarks about how lame and un-founded this comment is, but I really dont think i need to in this case.

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 04:29   #13
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

oooooooooooh i'd love to.
i hope he get's egged or something similar.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 05:01   #14
ParraCida
Condemned to RP

ParraCida is an unknown quantity at this point

I wouldnt mind if a bird were to poo on him.
ParraCida is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 05:05   #15
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

i heard something on the radio on Thursday as i travelled home from work..

it went something along the lines of

"dispite all the anti bush campaigns going on and the things being said about him visiting..." and then i remember the next bit was exactly "George Bush stated that he is very privelidged to be visiting a country where everybody is free to express their opinion"

so he obviously knows no one wants him here, but hes still coming and is trying to make something good out of all the hate thats been made known.... twat
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 12:35   #16
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

As much as I dislike his politics, I think not going to a country simply because you might have an egg thrown at your convoy would be a little more lame.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 13:46   #17
Bloomers III
Cute and cuddly

Bloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura aboutBloomers III has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bob The Scutter
"George Bush stated that he is very privelidged to be visiting a country where everybody is free to express their opinion"
is he implying that America doesn't?
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 14:39   #18
Dave
Infallible

Dave is an unknown quantity at this point

While that would be great to see, its highly likely (in my opinion) that one of his trigger happy secret service bodyguards would shoot the perpetrator.
Dave is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:06   #19
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloomers III
is he implying that America doesn't?
who knows, he hasnt said it about America yet... but then again not all of them want somebody to throw him off a cliff yet i suppose
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:14   #20
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gayle29uk
...than by egging Bush.
You would prob be held as a terrorist lolz
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 17:22   #21
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
While that would be great to see, its highly likely (in my opinion) that one of his trigger happy secret service bodyguards would shoot the perpetrator.

Hire Prescot as a bodyguard.

lolzers!!!!!!
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 18:06   #22
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

now someone WILL egg prescott... its happened before!

plus he comes from Hull
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 18:06   #23
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

plus he comes from Hull
Hell, surely?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 18:09   #24
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

almost, but Hull actually
Unread 15 Nov 2003, 18:15   #25
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: What greater way to express British pride...

Blair must really be quite principled. I don't think anyone who wasn't would be this politically stupid.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 14:54   #26
Ninja_spammer
Freedom Fanatic

Ninja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud ofNinja_spammer has much to be proud of

In reassuring news the Home office has stated that if the SS bodygaurds happen to shoot anyone they will not be subject to diplomatic immunity.

How f*cking reassuring, the trigger happy b*stards might shoot some of you but dont worry we will use all our legal and political might to bring them to justice.

*cough* camp X-ray *cough*
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 14:56   #27
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Sounds like terrorist talk to me
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 18:38   #28
Kemb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
I read somewhere about Dubya visiting tony's home town and the people were all excited. A comment from one local was something like:

"I respect the way he stood up to Sadaam"

Normally I would make witty remarks about how lame and un-founded this comment is, but I really dont think i need to in this case.

LOL YES OF COURSE. The world was a better place with Saddam Hussein in power

I say we try and bring Adolf Hitler back from the dead cus guys like him are GREAT
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:50   #29
Cmdr_Cyrax
7 Dimensional Puddleduck

Cmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really niceCmdr_Cyrax is just really nice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemb
LOL YES OF COURSE. The world was a better place with Saddam Hussein in power

I say we try and bring Adolf Hitler back from the dead cus guys like him are GREAT
Hitler had a poncier moustache.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:51   #30
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

And abused dogs.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 20:52   #31
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
And abused dogs.
That's no way to talk about Eva Braun.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 22:43   #32
LHC
J to the C to the A G E

LHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet societyLHC is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:

plus he comes from Hull
I support any notion to egg everyone from Hull. Or Goole.
LHC is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 22:47   #33
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
TERRORIST PIGEONS!
Al-queda has been training them for years.
In our very own backyards.
These Pigeons are taking their own lives to benifit the overall right-wing Islamic cause.

BRING IN THE US MARINES, NO-ONE IS SAFE.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:19   #34
W
Gubbish

W is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the roughW is a jewel in the rough

An egg might contain anthrax! A pie might contain peanut butter! You might never know what inocent-looking tool of humiliation is really a deadly terrorist weapon! Shoot to kill!
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:32   #35
Kemb

I AM CURRENTLY EGGING YOUR MOM AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH!!H!H!H!H!1hh11
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:52   #36
Weeks
Banned

at first i was just unamused at your post.
then the incorrect use of 'Mum' just pushed my buttons in a bad way.
Just out of interest are you trying to troll. Or naturally dull?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:07   #37
Tobe
Checkout Boy

Tobe is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
I hope whoever does it is summarily executed in the street
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:25   #38
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

so the queen has to carry an id-card in her own palace now and bush wanted the whole building to be turned into a bunker. is it just me or does that guy seem to be a little paranoid?

i more and more start to like Livingston
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:22   #39
Weeks
Banned

Why do you now start to like Livingstone?
Not that im doubting his cool (verging on stoned) persona.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:30   #40
wu_trax

wu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet societywu_trax is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
Originally Posted by Weeks
Why do you now start to like Livingstone?
Not that im doubting his cool (verging on stoned) persona.
because what he said was far better than throwing eggs on bush.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:33   #41
Not Starbucks

Quote:
Originally Posted by ParraCida
YOU CANNOT STOP US
WE HAVE THIS PIDGEON
YOU DIE NOW
ARE YOU AFRAID?
DEATH TO AMERICA.
DEATH TO ISRAEL.
ALLAH IS GREAT.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 14:26   #42
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by wu_trax
because what he said was far better than throwing eggs on bush.
what..... did he say....... like?
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 16:31   #43
wu_trax

something like 'bush is the biggest threat for live on this planet' or 'with his policy he could extiguish all of mankind'
(at least thats what some newssides here said, didnt find anything on bbc etc.)
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 18:35   #44
Weeks
Banned

yeah he said something similar a while back.
Along the lines of i hope bush gets toppled as much as i hope saddam does.
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 09:46   #45
Tweakster
I'm back baby!

Tweakster is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dave
Because... secret service agents are trigger happy? I am sorry, but did I miss that happening like... EVER?

I guess the presidents body guards not randomly shooting people ever ('in your opinion') makes it highly likely that it will happen!

Find a better way to bash us, there are several
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 09:50   #46
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

"bombing of civilian buildings"
"Miss fight to the final breath scam"
"No Saddam, no Bin Laden"
"shitty construction of WTC"

I can go ON and ON
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 09:53   #47
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

oh, and the "president bush joke that's not really a joke" gets me every time.

"we must talk to eachother, so the right hand (bush raises left) knows what the left hand (bush raises right) says."
I am Idler is offline   Reply With Quote