User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Unread 9 Nov 2017, 20:05   #1
Bram

Bram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to beholdBram is a splendid one to behold
"Fos" the VGN repeat cheater

Consider this case:
  • r70: a player used another planet as covop farm and received ships donations from it (unfortunately only noticed at end of r71)
  • r71: a player used another planet as covop farm and received ships donations from it (unfortunately only noticed at end of r71)
  • r72: a player used another planet as ship farm; both farm planet and actual planet got closed
  • r73: nothing special - but also not looked very closely (maybe I should do so)
  • r74: a player received a ship donation from another planet [I lack data to verify if it is/was used as covop farm]

Now guess what the action taken so far is?

Actions I would've expected:
  • closing of the repeat cheater OR as a minimum removing the ships that were donated
  • closing planet donating the ships

Actual actions taken:
  • planet donating the ships got closed (clearly a sign that something is going on)
  • planet receiving the ships remains open and gets to keep the ships

I just find this very disappointing..

For those interested: the ship donation this round:
  • ETD planet launched their first fleet after 589 ticks
  • first fleet launched was an attack fleet to a VGN planet
  • attack fleets launched consist out of: 35k Recluse (FI) and 1k Merchants (CO)
  • Fos stole 31k Recluse
  • planet being attacked had no other defence
  • planet being attacked lost zero roids

Wouldn't it be great for a Zik planet attacking with FI to have some Recluse to join on attack?
Certainly Recluse must be in great demand by Zik planets..
So let's check the universe: there are 133 Zik planets; 12 out of these have Recluse:
Amount of Recluse:

So by landing a single def fleet on what just happens to be the first attack fleet of a planet which just happens to launch an odd attack fleet the player became #2 in Recluses owned by Zik planets.
I guess it's all just a coincidence and nothing planned..

Note: the planet with the 174k Recluse: at this stage I can't easily find out where these came from.. (so far I can account for only 90k of them and so far I'm not convinced that it was a donation)

PS: VGN planet involved is in top 25.

PS-2: anyone interested in second hand credits? I think it's time to call quits.
Bram is offline   Reply With Quote