User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions

Unread 26 Apr 2010, 02:16   #1
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light
See you in 72 ticks cardi!

I'm sure everyones ok with setting up these every 3 days to make sure you don't gain a single ticks resources anymore this round
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 02:17   #2
VenoX

VenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant futureVenoX has a brilliant future
Re: See you in 72 ticks cardi!

hope ur right, but i'll believe it when i see it :P
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 02:18   #3
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Info plz?
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 02:18   #4
Kargool
Up The Hatters!

Kargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet societyKargool is a pillar of this Internet society

Im definatly up for it!
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 02:22   #5
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Sun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of lightSun_Tzu is a glorious beacon of light

Oh, most alliances and the people in charge don't much care for cardi or his fencegal, so convincing people to do 3 more TA's this round with 3 days in between each shouldn't be much of an problem.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 02:41   #6
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Oh, and congrats to everyone, we just cost 8:3 at least 6 mil score over the next 3 days
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 06:16   #7
Wouter

Wouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really niceWouter is just really nice

i doubt Sun_Tzu calcing skills!
can someone with a knowledge of math do em pls!

tyvm
Wouter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 07:26   #8
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wouter View Post
i doubt Sun_Tzu calcing skills!
can someone with a knowledge of math do em pls!

tyvm
They grew ~6mil score over the previous 72 ticks, assuming everything else would be the same they would be expected to grow the same amount or more.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 07:57   #9
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

For our part we're fine with waiting. Maybe in the intervening few days I can contact a few of the people who weren't sending last night and make sure they know it's time.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:03   #10
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Why didn't they go for the 'hiding in the outterrim' section though? Cluster 200 onwards baby!
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:09   #11
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

We'll wait aswell, I'm intrested to see how they'll coop when they get similar incs what I had like.. like 70 fleets per planet lasting over 12h's + relaunches, it's always fun to see how others would cope with the stuff they give to others as I have had to live trough that 3 times this round alone.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:21   #12
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Fortunately you only play one round every 10 rounds so that's okay I guess.

I am guessing personal things though that made this happen. Like cardi having work/job interview and eksero being out for some holiday or something as well.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:28   #13
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion View Post
Fortunately you only play one round every 10 rounds so that's okay I guess.

I am guessing personal things though that made this happen. Like cardi having work/job interview and eksero being out for some holiday or something as well.
Yeah, there is no way this was abuse just to avoid incoming, I am sure they all pm'ed multihunters with valid reasons. Just crazy how its all on the same day/tick!

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:30   #14
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

What is this obsession with the multihunters? Since when is it against the rules to go into vacation mode, for any reason whatsoever?
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Mzyxptlk is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:31   #15
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Yeah, there is no way this was abuse just to avoid incoming, I am sure they all pm'ed multihunters with valid reasons. Just crazy how its all on the same day/tick!
What I meant to say is that they might have foreseen noone really being able to DC instead of just being scared of 'so much incs'.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:36   #16
Zotnam
Over the moon
Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Ollie Skates Champion, Sperm Wars Champion

Zotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant futureZotnam has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mzyxptlk View Post
What is this obsession with the multihunters? Since when is it against the rules to go into vacation mode, for any reason whatsoever?
We had this discussion so many times, and it always ends up with "going vac mode to avoid incoming is abuse" and then nothing changes the coming round.
I know you lose income for 72 ticks, but it's a giant F U to whoever spent time arranging the attack and there is very little you can do to counter it. Have to say I don't understand why pre-launched fleets have to be recalled either.

Anyway, with the run and hide option implanted, I think vacation mode is not needed anymore and should be removed as an option. If you are going away and really don't want to gain resources, you can pm an admin and explain the situation and they will put you in vac mode. Ofc, this is just my opinion and a way to remove a tactic choice.

Planets.
Zik: 3rd(r30), 4th(r52), 7th(r27), 9th(r26), 31st(r51)
Ter: 3rd(r50), 4th(r53), 4th(r37), 5th(r31) 7th (r58)
Xan: 3rd(r36), 40th(r57) 54th(r33), 104th(r29)
Cat: 8th (r54), 9th(r48), 12th (r55), 20th(r32), 77th(r23), 103rd(r38), 150th(r34), 152nd(r24),
Etd: 14th(r28)

Those damn emp races..
Zotnam is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:39   #17
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Supposedly it's in the EULA to go into vac mode to avoid incs, however the manual clearly mentions that pl incs will be removed if you do go into vac. A bit of an contradiction, but then this is PA.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:42   #18
LordNieminen
Finn.. who's drunk.

LordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of lightLordNieminen is a glorious beacon of light

Manual isn't valid, it's only question if that article is still in EULA as it overrides the manual every time.
r9.5: Top60(small playerbase=easy)
Few won R's in PIA, r26 top15 First/Last Pax round.
[OLMIT] / [TreKronor]
10 lines max for signature I heard.. so
LordNieminen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:47   #19
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zotnam View Post
Anyway, with the run and hide option implanted, I think vacation mode is not needed anymore and should be removed as an option. If you are going away and really don't want to gain resources, you can pm an admin and explain the situation and they will put you in vac mode. Ofc, this is just my opinion and a way to remove a tactic choice.
I second this, the means are available to do away with this unsportsmanly practice, and as such there is no reason not to.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 08:50   #20
Mzyxptlk
mz.
Alien Invasion Champion, Submarine Champion, Tiger Punch Champion, Barts Watersports Adventure Champion

Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Mzyxptlk has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I checked, it's not in the EULA.
The outraged poets threw sticks and rocks over the side of the bridge. They were all missing Mary and he felt a contented smug feeling wash over him. He would have given them a coy little wave if the roof hadn't collapsed just then. Mary then found himself in the middle of an understandably shocked family's kitchen table. So he gave them the coy little wave and realized it probably would have been more effective if he hadn't been lying on their turkey.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:00   #21
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Ok i have to say i'm proud of you ppl. Instead of the round where you failed nearly every day you managed to make a gal with 8 players go vac mode. I guess this is what happens when you piss off LordN
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:04   #22
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cain View Post
Ok i have to say i'm proud of you ppl. Instead of the round where you failed nearly every day you managed to make a gal with 8 players go vac mode. I guess this is what happens when you piss off LordN
With some crafty use of words I am pretty sure you can make something out of this like:

'First you can piss off LordN, then you can go on vacation!'

Chill.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:05   #23
Cain
Awesome

Cain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant futureCain has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordNieminen View Post
We'll wait aswell, I'm intrested to see how they'll coop when they get similar incs what I had like.. like 70 fleets per planet lasting over 12h's + relaunches, it's always fun to see how others would cope with the stuff they give to others as I have had to live trough that 3 times this round alone.
App has seen those inc nearly every round we we're around so stop whining. You had a big mouth and got slapped for it so maybe you learned abit from it
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:11   #24
Cain
Awesome

Even tho going vac is nearly the gayest thing to do i guess they yet again managed to piss off people. Now that's worth something.. right? .... rright? :/
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:17   #25
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Personally, I'm not particularly pissed off; they just threw away their #1 position and we got to attack elsewhere at the same time. Seems like a win/win to me, plus we can just come back in 3 days, anyway.

P.S. good job, mykool.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:25   #26
cbk100

cbk100 is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
I'm not a math guru, but let's do some simple math anyways.

I suppose you talk about inc on your gal as if it's on the alliance the calculations explode.

You claim that you had 70 fleets on each planet for 12 hours + relaunches. Normally I would read this as if you have AT LEAST 3 waves on you (eta 10 CR/BS coming in 3 waves), but let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you mean it's 2 waves somewhat appart and therefore giving you 12h red screen...

Then you claim that you have had
70(fleets) * 8(planets in gal) * 2 (waves) = 1120
of fleets incoming on your gal...

Seriously?

I just enjoy when ppl try to make a point and just doesn't realize that their argument is so stupid that noone is going to believe in it.

cbk (sorry, couldn't help it)
cbk100 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:27   #27
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Personally, I'm not particularly pissed off; they just threw away their #1 position and we got to attack elsewhere at the same time. Seems like a win/win to me, plus we can just come back in 3 days, anyway.

P.S. good job, mykool.
Who cares tho if they win or not. It's just amazing you as an intelligent person see this as an achievement. Ok you're not pissed off, but atleast i'm entertained so ty
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:34   #28
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Quote:
Who cares tho if they win or not. It's just amazing you as an intelligent person see this as an achievement. Ok you're not pissed off, but atleast i'm entertained so ty
Well, I would have been happier if we roided them.

As for the massive coop we set up... it's hardly an even fight, I'll give you that, but then PA has never been about having even fights. Was it an achievement, getting so many alliances to set aside their differences for one night, for the greater good? I like to think so, yeah. Maybe if 8:3 (ie, Cardi) hadn't pissed so many people off, this set up wouldn't have worked.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 09:45   #29
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Originally Posted by cbk100 View Post
You claim that you had 70 fleets on each planet for 12 hours + relaunches. Normally I would read this as if you have AT LEAST 3 waves on you (eta 10 CR/BS coming in 3 waves), but let's give you the benefit of the doubt and say that you mean it's 2 waves somewhat appart and therefore giving you 12h red screen...

Then you claim that you have had
70(fleets) * 8(planets in gal) * 2 (waves) = 1120
of fleets incoming on your gal...

Seriously?

I just enjoy when ppl try to make a point and just doesn't realize that their argument is so stupid that noone is going to believe in it.

cbk (sorry, couldn't help it)
LordN is exaggerating in so far as it was only he who had 12+ waves on his planet, the rest of us got off with 3-4 waves.

Just because you're quite hilariously inept doesn't mean everyone else is, cbk.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 10:00   #30
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
LordN is exaggerating in so far as it was only he who had 12+ waves on his planet, the rest of us got off with 3-4 waves.

Exactly Suntzu, your gal is also
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 10:08   #31
cbk100

Quote:

Ahh I see so he actually ment 12 waves of 70 fleets and the other of you with 3-4 waves of 70 fleets... Ye well it's only 2555 fleets incomings you had there. That's around 100% of the available fleets in the universe...

Now stop being retarded.

cbk
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 10:10   #32
Mzyxptlk
mz.

Persumably he meant 70 fleets total, in 12 waves.

Why do you sign your posts? We can see who you are, you know.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 10:13   #33
cbk100

Quote:
Persumably he meant 70 fleets total, in 12 waves.

Why do you sign your posts? We can see who you are, you know.
Ye surely hope he ment that... Makes way more sense.

About signing... stupid old habit...
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 10:32   #34
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

Quote:
Exactly Suntzu, your gal is also
Epic fail at burning.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 10:33   #35
HeimdallR

HeimdallR will become famous soon enoughHeimdallR will become famous soon enough

tbh i would have done the same, who wants to start a calc on something like that
HeimdallR is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 10:40   #36
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
Epic fail at burning.
Nice reply.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 12:48   #37
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

Quote:
hahahahahaha, alone... jo didnt ND had tag with around 90-100 ppl? seriously LolN, u and suntzu defleeched ND so we had to make new tactic. send/recall. what else can u do with so many flakplanets defending u. U have really few roids LolN, what happened? still blaming DLR?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:02   #38
MaxMilliaN
red looks good on me eh

MaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these partsMaxMilliaN is infamous around these parts

http://game.planetarion.com/show_new...1ffra216wok09d

RIP SUNTZU, BEYBEY

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tesla
I signed up to make sure eX didnt win the round, thanks to your HCs last decision it looks like I succeeded
Apprime
MaxMilliaN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:04   #39
Cain
Awesome

Quote:
OKOK sorry, you're inept yourself man. I apologise to your gal
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:09   #40
MysticQue
Spy of the Spy

MysticQue is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Epic fail at burning.
Epic Burning Successful, RIP
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:10   #41
HaNzI
Apprime Troll HC

HaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura aboutHaNzI has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Epic fail at burning.
Lets point out that Sun_tzu was eta3 on his target when he wrote this, and is now 2,1mill lighter. Not everyone is capable of burning themselves.
HaNzI is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:14   #42
Veedeejem!
Hibernating

Veedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond reputeVeedeejem! has a reputation beyond repute

I guess Cardi won't be seeing your fleet in 72 ticks...

[ToF] - [eXilition] - [Rock] - [Denial] - [DLR] - [eVolution] - [ODDR] - [HR] - [Ultores] - [Apprime] - [Ironborn]
Veedeejem! is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:14   #43
t3k
The Video Guy

t3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond reputet3k has a reputation beyond repute

Wow, people still post specifically just to insult other people? What section of the forums are we on again? :S
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:40   #44
Makhil

Makhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to beholdMakhil is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Oh, and congrats to everyone, we just cost 8:3 at least 6 mil score over the next 3 days
That's only 3 times what you lost in a tick...
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:45   #45
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makhil View Post
That's only 3 times what you lost in a tick...
it's a shame sun_tzu hasn't got another 4 mill to lose

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:47   #46
Wishmaster
LDK

Wishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himWishmaster is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

What did you guys expect? He IS ND after all

Quote:
Originally posted by Newt
I would give me right testicle to be in a gal with you wishmaster!!! wonder if thatd be enough to bribe spinner with hmmmm
<JC`> i sent him a msg saying Wishmaster 0wns, so he recalled
Wishmaster is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:49   #47
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Personally I wouldn't go into vac mode unless I was actually going on vacation. That said I don't believe it's abuse at all. Losing 6 million score and pissing people off enough that they're likely to come back again in 3 days time when you'll be in a worse position relatively is a pretty shitty result. Plus mykool died. I guess that just evens out izverg exiling out of 8.9 though*.

*Because god knows nobody saw that one coming.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 13:53   #48
Mek
InSomniac

Mek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to beholdMek is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
If they do however listen, then I'll gladly act as advisor, and if the advice is taken to heart, things may begin to change for the better. I hope we're now starting to accomplish that in ND...
nope....no change made there today.....

Runner up in the InSomnia 'Drunkest HC' competition - Currently on the wagon

Elysium | HR | eXilition | OuZo | ND | InSomnia | DLR

db battlegroup founder and spiritual leader

Sexytime HC of Belgians (#s3xytime)

Not so retired anymore....
Mek is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 14:51   #49
Sun_Tzu
Arrogant Fck

I have ADHD, my meds were out, I had the page open to recall right before I left for my psych appointment to renew my prescription, I forgot to confirm the recall.

Still, pretty epic fail after managing not to lose a single ship before this during the whole round in attack.
Unread 26 Apr 2010, 17:11   #50
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

at least we see some action again! yay.

mz edited out an insult on Kenny.

and Kennys mum.

Last edited by Stoom; 26 Apr 2010 at 17:56.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote