User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Closed Thread
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 06:18   #51
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold
Re: Cheating to beat your alliance?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cochese
Saying you can't punch me over the internet, but that you would if you could, isn't threatening or hostile? Interesting definition of hostile you have.

You made a thread to show how high and mighty you are for quitting because of cheating amongst top players, so you obvoiously care, and want to show people how much better than them you are.

If you didn't, you wouldn't have gone into such detail about getting your rank without three fleeting, without taking first picks, and so on.

Nor would you have the sig you currently have. "heh".

Right, because you're doing a marvelous job of crowing yourself ass of the round as it is.

As I said a few posts ago, I'm simply voicing my opinion on an open discussion forum, not crowning anyone anything. Thanks for continually trying to make me seem like what I say counts for something though, it once again shows you do care what people think.

I'm making points and counter points to a discussion. That's generally how these things work.

You, on the other hand, are firmly stuck in denial about the point of the this thread, your own self-importance, and gerenally making barely coherent replies. You're crapping on the boards...I'm stepping carefully around the piles, commenting as I go along.

My posts speak for themselves, most certainly relative to yours. I don't need to potray myself as being mature, because I am. I don't need to pretend to be an adult, I am an adult.

Just exactly how old are you?

Again, you've missed the point about the class clown example. I wasn't throwing it out as an accomplishment, but a creative counter-point (see how that works) to your poorly composed jab at me. You are implying I am a fat nerd who got beat up, when exactly the opposite is true. The class clown thing was years ago. You made a kiddie reference, I countered with one. That's how it works.
Cochese we could go back and forth all day. You replying is not supporting any of these values that you state I lack. I even apoligized if you felt threated by anything I said on the i-net. I am in Japan. You don't have to be afraid. I have my sig as 1000's of players have had. it has no hidden meaning when I do it. You are 1up. I imply that your alliance is shyt to me. I suspect that its normal you would choose to argue. You ae not th evoice of anything. You are not keeping any type of 1337 image by going back and forth. I am a dad, with a wife. I play an online game, my nick is a girls nick. LOL who gives a damn about any of this. YOU look like the ass. Think about it. I obviously do not care what you say or who thinks what. I have my friends here. They know who they are. i have my respect here. I never said I was better than anyone. You are saying this is a half assed game, but you make it seem hurtful if a few people think my posts and reasons are shyt. How about I make it easy. I do think I am better than you cochese. I do think you suck. Now you don't have to keep implying that I do. Wording your post the way you do, does not make you the bigger man, nor better. Tbh, we both are contradicting ourselves. The big difference is you work here and I'm a substitute teacher. I can slader you, or anyone else who acts like they are 1337 or intelectual. Why? Cause it gets to you. Your on your comp, prob alone. You keep replying. yes, it's getting to you. If it wasn't you wouldn't be on this thread.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 06:33   #52
AzureWrath
Evil has returned

AzureWrath is an unknown quantity at this point

i couldnt bother reading anything on the 2nd page, i know this thread is heading towards closure tho :P

Were u bored Cochese? thought u would have given that up :P

Quote:
Originally Posted by BloodyButcher
LCH is too far away, now they are the same roid amout as 1up
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 06:36   #53
Chika
Black Power MotherF*ckas!

Chika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to beholdChika is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
i couldnt bother reading anything on the 2nd page, i know this thread is heading towards closure tho :P

you didn't ask me if i was!!! I'm at work!! \o/ Cochese made the day go by fast!!! Only 45 more minutes.
/me <3 cochese
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 07:14   #54
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
Cochese we could go back and forth all day.
That's basically what goes on here, if you were expecting something else?

Quote:
I even apoligized if you felt threated by anything I said on the i-net
Why would I be afraid of some random idiot on the internet? I was utterly amused by your comment since it showed me that I was getting to you, and you weren't handling it.

If you were, you would have made a reply more like this one, not a lowbrow comment like you did.

It's a sure-fire sign of either having lost emotional control due to frustration, or the result of trolling/being trolled....and you bit.

Quote:
I am in Japan. You don't have to be afraid.
I'm in Texas, and I'm not. Maybe you should be? (Texas joke, get it?)

Quote:
I have my sig as 1000's of players have had. it has no hidden meaning when I do it.
No hidden meaning was implied, just the opposite: you wear your coords and ranking like it's a medal of honor--or as if it means something, and in doing so, proved my points for me. People with their coords/ranks in their sigs are widely agreed upon as being lamers. Just an FYI since you seem to have missed that bit.

[quote]You are 1up. I imply that your alliance is shyt to me. I suspect that its normal you would choose to argue[/quote[

You don't seem to realize that I don't hold much regard for what you think. Lots of people think 1up is shit, and it doesn't bother me. It's an imaginary entity in an online game, it amounts to very little other than a cooperative of people with too much time on their hands.

I argue mostly for arguments sake. If I wasn't 1up, I'd still be having this discussion with you right now. As I mentioned earlier, I speak my opinion when I feel like it.

Quote:
You ae not th evoice of anything. You are not keeping any type of 1337 image by going back and forth
I'm the voice of Average Joe PA Player, who finds your antics amusing. Again, I don't post for image or "leetness", but purely out of entertainment. There's nothing on TV, and you're almost instantly gratifying my replies.

Quote:
I am a dad, with a wife
Could have fooled me, but that's nothing to do with any of this.

Quote:
I play an online game, my nick is a girls nick. LOL who gives a damn about any of this. YOU look like the ass. Think about it
From your perspective, perhaps. There are just as many people who would say YOU look like the ass. It's all relative, and neither your nor my opinion is the 'right' or 'wrong' one. It's a discussion, that's how it goes. You're simply (in my opinion) not even remotely close to 'winning' this discussion, making me more 'right' than you.

Quote:
I obviously do not care what you say or who thinks what.
Then why all the fuss about this, and a thread on AD no less? You obviously do care, or you would have done what truly apathetic people do, and left without a word.

Quote:
I have my friends here. They know who they are
That wasn't ever a point of debate, but it sounds like you're trying to prove something to yourself here.

Quote:
i have my respect here
Again, that's a relative point. To the friends you apparently have here, yeah, you have respect. To people like Cayl and Zhil, and others who have argued with you, you don't have respect. It wasn't really an issue of debate either, but again you're trying to prove you are 'right'.

Quote:
I never said I was better than anyone
Re-read the very first post you made in this thread, again. Sounds an awful lot like you did.

Quote:
You are saying this is a half assed game, but you make it seem hurtful if a few people think my posts and reasons are shyt. How about I make it easy. I do think I am better than you cochese. I do think you suck. Now you don't have to keep implying that I do
I continually post and comment for my own amusment and nothing else. I don't care what you think, and wholeheartedly concede you are far superior at this game than I am.

That isn't saying much though, because most everyone is better than me at PA.

I won't get into the argument of being a better person than each other, because that isn't what this discussion is about. We're talking about PA, not real life, so let's focus our arguments there.

Quote:
Wording your post the way you do, does not make you the bigger man, nor better.
It doesn't make me a bigger man, it makes me a better debater. That's what we're doing remember, having a war of words. They're called discussion forums for a reason.

You 'win' at PA, I 'win' at discussion. Simple as.

Quote:
The big difference is you work here and I'm a substitute teacher
I don't work here, and this has nothing to do with the discussion at hand. You're trying to use irrelevant points to bolster your argument again, and give yourself credibility--which we've seen already, and it doesn't work.

Quote:
I can slader you, or anyone else who acts like they are 1337 or intelectual. Why? Cause it gets to you
I can (and have been) doing the exact same thing to you. The difference is, I don't take this stuff personally. Why? It's a game, nothing more Maybe you ought to think about that.

Quote:
Your on your comp, prob alone.
Yeah, it's quite late at night and sane people are sleeping. I suppose your house is a party every night at midnight when you're tooling around on the forums? Troll denied.

Quote:
You keep replying. yes, it's getting to you. If it wasn't you wouldn't be on this thread.
I keep replying because there's nothing on TV and I generally stay up late having a few beers. You happened to catch me at the perfect time to get into a long discussion, as we have been doing.

No, it isn't getting to me. It's a game, something you can't seem to realize, or don't think I do.

If it got to me, I'd be threatening to come burn down your house or something silly like the nubs post.

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 07:17   #55
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by AzureWrath
Probably, but not necessarily.

Quote:
Yeah, not tired, there's nothing on TV, and it's Monday night. Not exactly the party night of the week.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chika
you didn't ask me if i was!!! I'm at work!! \o/ Cochese made the day go by fast!!! Only 45 more minutes.
/me <3 cochese

See, it's not personal, and it was even entertaining at times. Sure beats doing actual work, eh

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 07:31   #56
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zh|l
Actions speak louder than any words dear TeK, yet I await to see what other actions Chika does before I finalize my opinion on him and his dubious quittings.

Also, a great deal of people who quit end of last round were destined to quit after they began as they were only playing as a 'one-off' thing.
you are always quick to judge my son.
Unread 21 Dec 2004, 08:49   #57
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This has become rather too trollful for my liking. If people are still farming after this many rounds they're complete idiots. Chika has made his statement, if people still want to "have it out" with him I'd advise you to go and find him on irc (as he suggested himself).