User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:40   #201
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
Originally posted by Sir_Kon
Tho claiming 'the others' have done 'something similar' is a bit naive of you tbh
Allying between the alliances to give themselves a better chance of winning the round?
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:42   #202
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Zh|l
Plans for universal conquest not going so well, eh?
Life never goes as planned. Being able to adapt to the situation is handy tho.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:48   #203
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Sir_Kon is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by MrL_JaKiri
Allying between the alliances to give themselves a better chance of winning the round?
you fail to see the difference between the 2 sides we have now and their morals?

But as i stated before im honoured to see our enemy needs alot of numbers and dos attacks to harm us.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:53   #204
Dreadnought!

Virus like creating blocks, look at every browser game they play.

**********: Allied: Obsidian, WE, Various Others
Planetarion: Allied: Oly, Madcows wasnt enough for them to be the first to block but they decided that they needed 2 more allainces namely vision and ministry to make them more powerful

If you just stopped blocking from the start.........
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 20:54   #205
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quote:
you fail to see the difference between the 2 sides we have now and their morals?
How do you have the nerve to attempt to claim the moral highground when VoM were the first group to block?

Lets have a look at what happened.

Before the round, we have individual alliances.

Three of them ally leaving the rest at a disadvantage.

Inside the round, we have individual blocks.

Two of them ally in order to leave the rest at a disadvantage.

The only difference is that WEET and co. don't try to claim that they did it out of pure philanthropy.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:03   #206
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
How do you have the nerve to attempt to claim the moral highground when VoM were the first group to block?

Lets have a look at what happened.

Before the round, we have individual alliances.

Three of them ally leaving the rest at a disadvantage.

Inside the round, we have individual blocks.

Two of them ally in order to leave the rest at a disadvantage.

The only difference is that WEET and co. don't try to claim that they did it out of pure philanthropy.
lets have a look at what really happened

- VOM was created to have a galaxy advantage

- SWEET was created as the first attempt of outnumbering

- VOM took in 2 alliances to equal things up

- SWEETNAR was created for the same reason SWEET was created ..... outnumbering.

yes, i do think there is a difference on moral level

IF 'the others' had the right intentions and were man enough to fight a real war they would've made more or less equal blocks.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:07   #207
laputa
Xanadu

laputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to beholdlaputa is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by Silk_311x
I log into the forums and what do I see? My alliance admitting defeat only a few days into the round? Do my eyes betray me, or is it so? Today I am not proud to be where I am, and it makes me miss the days where I could proudly say I stood and worked for something great. However decisions like this braught me to where I am, and I will fight for my own glory now since my alliances Glory is dead.
-Silk_311
I second that. Legion, Fury and Xanadu gained their reputation by fighting not by whining when times were gettin a bit tougher.

As much as I despise Furgion for what they did to PA as a whole in rd5, they did make a great comeback in rd6 - they kept on fighting and were a if not the major cause for xeta's downfall in the end.

Makes me rather sad to see that an HC of a fellow alliance doesn't even have the guts to face a couple of days with major incomming. You started the blocking fs now you should be man enough to face the consequences! This round has just started, so many turns in alliance relations and great battles are still to come - wouldn't it be better to prepare yourself and your alliance for them instead of coming to the boards and whine?
When my last ship is gone and my roid count isn't getting above a one digit number - that's the time when I will quit (except of course when real life calls :/) - not before.

Always outnumbered, never outgunned.

Laputa

[23:33] <@Divine> hmm I think I may have a new GF aswell
[23:33] <@Divine> but dunno yet if I want a new GF so early in the round
laputa is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:08   #208
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
We tried to make this round a good and well balanced round, maybe indeed it was stupid and naive of us to think others would want the same.
Don't twist my words.

The minute you've added Ministry and Vision to VOM's force was where VOM failed. I do believe VOM wanted to have fun, BUT you also wanted to win.

VOM vs WEET was a perfect and unpredictable fight,

Playing the underdog and claiming your outnumbered when your called Vision-Virus-Olympians-Madcows-Ministry and that the other side is called Wolfpack-Elysium-Eclipse-ToT is quite laughable, it was really obvious who NAR would join, next time stick with Virus-Olympians-Madcows and maybe NAR will take a different decision and go with the REAL outnumbered peoples.

We all know there wouldn't a 4th party, as that never happened and it would create too much confusions, even if it would be a lot of fun.

You had to pick between adding Ministry-Vision or the entire 'NAR package' which include NoS, ND, Entity, hirr, RaH. You acted like a bunch of idiots.

Imagine VOM+NAR vs WEET+VM, that fight would be much more fair, fun, etc.
You took the wrong decisions, just admit it.

You know, if virus,madcows,oly lost X amount of number because of the new round, it's as much valable and good for Ely & friends
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:11   #209
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
yes, i do think there is a difference on moral level
You ally to outnumber them, then they do it and you call THEM immoral?

I can see why people don't come here.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:18   #210
SpazMonster
No, really...

SpazMonster is an unknown quantity at this point
Sometimes silence speaks louder than words

It's really a shame most people have yet learn this
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:19   #211
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
We tried to make this round a good and well balanced round, maybe indeed it was stupid and naive of us to think others would want the same.
Yes, you were extremely politically naive, which suprised me tbh. ViruS and Oly should have saw the outcome a mile off.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:21   #212
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

Quote:
Originally posted by [7]Gunn3r
Don't twist my words.

The minute you've added Ministry and Vision to VOM's force was where VOM failed. I do believe VOM wanted to have fun, BUT you also wanted to win.
It's a competition so ofc winning it is one of our objectives.

Quote:

VOM vs WEET was a perfect and unpredictable fight,
I was really looking forward to it and i really do think it would've been a great fight and whoever would've come out of it as the victor would've had all rights to brag about how skillful they are etc.[/b][/quote]

Quote:

Playing the underdog and claiming your outnumbered when your called Vision-Virus-Olympians-Madcows-Ministry and that the other side is called Wolfpack-Elysium-Eclipse-ToT is quite laughable, it was really obvious who NAR would join, next time stick with Virus-Olympians-Madcows and maybe NAR will take a different decision and go with the REAL outnumbered peoples.
if i remember correctly we werent called Vision-ViruS-Olympians-MadCows-ministry at the time but just VOM.

Quote:

You had to pick between adding Ministry-Vision or the entire 'NAR package' which include NoS, ND, Entity, hirr, RaH. You acted like a bunch of idiots.

idiots or just ppl who had no intentions of making this an unbalanced round?

Im proud to be able to say my intentions were good and that my side doesnt have to reside to illegal activity to gain an advantage.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:25   #213
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:

I was really looking forward to it and i really do think it would've been a great fight and whoever would've come out of it as the victor would've had all rights to brag about how skillful they are etc.
Right

so why did you add VM at that moment? when WEET was formed?

If you hadn't added them, NAR would have either not existed and form a third and fourth party as I don't believe RAH would have went with them, and if they would have choosen a side, it most likely would have been yours as at that time you were slighty outnumbered.

You just said you expected VOM vs WEET to be a good fight and that later you've just decided to add VVOMM.

Congratulations for owning yourself on Alliance Discussions.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:26   #214
Sir_Kon
ViruS Executive

meant vvomm vs. (s)weet, soz my bad
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:40   #215
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:

You had to pick between adding Ministry-Vision or the entire 'NAR package' which include NoS, ND, Entity, hirr, RaH. You acted like a bunch of idiots
So instead of adding just over 100 people with Vision/Ministry, which would be virtually even with WEET in numbers, you wanted us to add NaR, at least twice the size of V/M, and be the ones outnumbering a theoretical WEET+VM side?

Quote:

Again, I don't understand...we would be the ones outnumbered WEET in that scenario, and end up roughly where we are now...

Adding V/M was a bad move politically, but it certainly didn't equal the addition of NaR to the other side...a far greater addition in numbers than ours.

Utterly useless since r3
Cochese is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:42   #216
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
meant vvomm vs. (s)weet, soz my bad
I have difficulty believing how VVOMM is stronger then (S)WEET(in terms of pre-round evaluation)

Vision: Rather unknown but well established
Virus: Reputed as a very good defensive alliance and a very strong competitor; have been established for several round
Olympians: more or less Plush, small and with some of the most elite players still active in the game, winner of last round(in a certain way)
Madcows: Yet to make any 'big proofs' but have recruited a big amount of big names and excellent players; most likely was going to be the best round for them so far
Ministry: Another well established alliance, been around for a while, strong community and a fairly good group of players

Sapentia: Ex Lithyn, never been alive for really long(as Lithyn they were struggling) and they were bound to collapse before the round even began, and that's what happened. I'm not even going to bother mentionning how some ppls in VVOMM held them by the balls with intel
Wolfpack: Had took some important lost in their BG, have gone downhill constantly since their victory in r6
Eclipse: Similar to Olympians, not too big... experienced alliance and was likely expected to do very good this round, kinda the counter-part of Oly
Elysium: Like Wolfpack, have gone downhill since round 6 and have had a lot of problems.Their capability is questionnable, just as WP.
ToT: Very small alliance, strong community and a few good players, not an alliance that will have a strong impact though.

Now a lot of this turned out to be true or not, and I don't mean to disrespect anyone, in fact I really like Ely but I think my point of view is justified.

How in hell SWEET would have been able to handle VVOMM on it's own? It was inevitable that more alliances would join the fest.
You miscaculated(or lied) and you were extremly naive politically.

Anyway, that's the way I calculated things.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:45   #217
TeK
I Dislike carDi

TeK has a spectacular aura aboutTeK has a spectacular aura about
Quote:
Most people wouldn't consider blocking a good way to start a fair and balanced round.
yah let me tell you, 3 alliances was a big block to conquer, what ever shall the other 15 Strong alliances do????????????? say somethin different all this post does is repeat everything OVER N OVER! close it aleady
TeK is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:47   #218
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally posted by TeK
yah let me tell you, 3 alliances was a big block to conquer, what ever shall the other 15 Strong alliances do????????????? say somethin different all this post does is repeat everything OVER N OVER! close it aleady
I shall ignore this, as it's basically repeating what Sir_Kon was saying, but in a fundamentally silly way.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:49   #219
Treveler
Its time to roll the dice

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
I have difficulty believing how VVOMM is stronger then (S)WEET(in terms of pre-round evaluation)

Vision: Rather unknown but well established
Virus: Reputed as a very good defensive alliance and a very strong competitor; have been established for several round
Olympians: more or less Plush, small and with some of the most elite players still active in the game, winner of last round(in a certain way)
Madcows: Yet to make any 'big proofs' but have recruited a big amount of big names and excellent players; most likely was going to be the best round for them so far
Ministry: Another well established alliance, been around for a while, strong community and a fairly good group of players

Sapentia: Ex Lithyn, never been alive for really long(as Lithyn they were struggling) and they were bound to collapse before the round even began, and that's what happened. I'm not even going to bother mentionning how some ppls in VVOMM held them by the balls with intel
Wolfpack: Had took some important lost in their BG, have gone downhill constantly since their victory in r6
Eclipse: Similar to Olympians, not too big... experienced alliance and was likely expected to do very good this round, kinda the counter-part of Oly
Elysium: Like Wolfpack, have gone downhill since round 6 and have had a lot of problems.Their capability is questionnable, just as WP.
ToT: Very small alliance, strong community and a few good players, not an alliance that will have a strong impact though.

Now a lot of this turned out to be true or not, and I don't mean to disrespect anyone, in fact I really like Ely but I think my point of view is justified.

How in hell SWEET would have been able to handle VVOMM on it's own? It was inevitable that more alliances would join the fest.
You miscaculated(or lied) and you were extremly naive politically.

Anyway, that's the way I calculated things.
I’m pretty sure that the VoM block stayed VoM until weet decided to mix their gals with NaR. As a counter reaction the VoM block invited ministry and vision to join in.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:51   #220
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally posted by Treveler
I’m pretty sure that the VoM block stayed VoM until weet decided to mix their gals with NaR. As a counter reaction the VoM block invited ministry and vision to join in.
I'm pretty sure that VOM would have a lot more NAR members in their galaxies if they hadn't allied VM and worked intensively to get NAR members inside their galaxy.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 21:58   #221
The_Fish
ND

The_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to allThe_Fish is a name known to all
VM were being added before (S)WEET was formed.

and the S didnt join W, it disbanded.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:00   #222
Treveler

Treveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant futureTreveler has a brilliant future
Quote:
I'm pretty sure that VOM would have a lot more NAR members in their galaxies if they hadn't allied VM and worked intensively to get NAR members inside their galaxy.
Maybe so, but then your first point is never the less invalid.

As a respond to your second point I doubt that NaR would have let too many members into VoM gals after the weet arrangement.

The few NaR members that are in VoM gals now are there be course of personal friendship, and not as much as a political manoeuvre.

Maybe VoM should have worked harder for this option, but then the war would have been pretty strange as half of your gal could only attack half of the target gal and visa versa.

Not a lightly scenario in my eyes.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:09   #223
[7]Gunn3r

Quote:
Originally posted by The_Fish
VM were being added before (S)WEET was formed.

and the S didnt join W, it disbanded.
Having worked closely with them, it might be true for Ministry but certainly not for Vision

And I do know S disbanded(did I mistype somewhere?)
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:43   #224
WipeOut
Playboy

WipeOut is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Cochese
NaR, at least twice the size of V/M,
That, dear Cochese, is certainly not true.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:49   #225
Cochese
Retired

Cochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond reputeCochese has a reputation beyond repute
Quote:
Originally posted by WipeOut
That, dear Cochese, is certainly not true.

Do enlighten us then Wipey, as there has been infinite speculation about the true size of NaR.

You know how big Vision and Ministry are, 2 alliances compared to your what, 4?

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:49   #226
Treveler

In my opinion there are two main reasons for the mess we all are in now. It is obvious that blocks would be created seeing as we once again entered a private gal-round. You need more then one ally to fill a gal.

BUT VoM should have kept its arrangement at a HC level as long as possible. If the obvious ely/pack arrangement would have come first, VoM would have been more acceptable by most.

The first block getting the public eye, always gets the blame. The double standards should be obvious for all to see, but that’s the human nature. To see and remember what you want to see and remember.

The second major step down this messy round was taken by weet and NaR when they decided to mix gals at a large scale and therefore in practical terms allying up. The VoM block now realise that they are massively out-numbered and invite Ministry and Vision, but it proves to have little effect.

This round still has potential to be more then a short bashing and then stagnation, but I doubt the ones who have the power to do it will. Unfortunately.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:56   #227
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Do enlighten us then Wipey, as there has been infinite speculation about the true size of NaR.

You know how big Vision and Ministry are, 2 alliances compared to your what, 4?

I hate admitting a mistake, but I admit when wrong. As I did not take the time to read all said in this thread, I assumed the V/M abbreviation was pointing to Virus and Madcows, not Ministry and Vision.

Yes, NaR is bigger than V/M, a lot bigger.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:57   #228
Cochese
Retired

Quote:

BUT VoM should have kept its arrangement at a HC level as long as possible. If the obvious ely/pack arrangement would have come first, VoM would have been more acceptable by most.

Try doing that when everyone thinks the round is going to start in January (or early Feb, whatever the Creators said at the time) and you have 3 alliances' worth of members whining about creating galaxies before "all the good people get taken".

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 22:58   #229
Cochese
Retired

Quote:
I hate admitting a mistake, but I admit when wrong. As I did not take the time to read all said in this thread, I assumed the V/M abbreviation was pointing to Virus and Madcows, not Ministry and Vision.

Yes, NaR is bigger than V/M, a lot bigger.

It's not as if I "pwned" you or anything, you just misread the post. No big deal, heh

Utterly useless since r3
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:03   #230
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
It's not as if I "pwned" you or anything, you just misread the post. No big deal, heh
I'd love you 'pwning' me.

But your point is vaild, NaR and WEET certainly outnumber VVOMM to an extent where the quality/quantity issue is beyond importance.

But this is pure theory, as NaR and WEET do not work together...

Heh.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:07   #231
WipeOut
Playboy

It's not only 'vaild' but also 'valid'.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:14   #232
Treveler

Quote:
Try doing that when everyone thinks the round is going to start in January (or early Feb, whatever the Creators said at the time) and you have 3 alliances' worth of members whining about creating galaxies before "all the good people get taken".
It is obviously hard but we were the first, meaning the other blocks/allies waited longer.
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:17   #233
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
It is obviously hard but we were the first, meaning the other blocks/allies waited longer.
Or reacted...
Unread 18 Mar 2003, 23:29   #234
Treveler

Quote:
Or reacted...
Maybe so but I seriously doubt that any alliance would set up there gals without having any agreements what so ever with other alliances.

A triad should be acceptable imo, and the rest of the universe clearly overreacted.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:22   #235
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Sirad is an unknown quantity at this point
Some people here have problems reading, The origional post (if you actually read it) were facts based on my preception.

certine individuials , Hicks, Dreadnought, Zitos .. others without me looking back, seem to miss one line. which i will illistrate below

and at one part it said - ships fly outcome yet to be determined.

how you take that is up to you it clearly to me means the outcome of the round is not decided yet, Of course if your so confidant as to admit our defeat thats your Prespective not mine.

But thanks for attempting to put words into my mouth and indeed I hope you do believe thoose words it will make me landing at your planet all the easier.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:32   #236
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by sirad
Come on Sirad, we clearly own you, the round is over before my DE research is done.

Might as well abandon your planet now and let me have your roids, at least they are with a friend then...

Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:34   #237
wubanger
what do you care...

wubanger is an unknown quantity at this point
I am about to spark up the universal peace bong if anyone is interested, no need to chip in, it's being sponsered by Ministry

We like other alliances had offers and other options this round, would anything be any different..who knows and who cares. Lets just get our moneys worth on the field instead of AD..we can get this for free

Former Member
Ministry(HC), Xanadu(WingHC) and 1up (peon)
wubanger is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:35   #238
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

mcnally is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
That was more the fault of the galaxy for having too many unallied members. This round a lot fewer people are allianceless.

Although, you're right. VVOMM can be extremely annoying, even if they are being beat. Better examples would be LDK in rounds 5 and 7.

or the fact we were the only gal nocex waved over and over and over again... and Gunnar it was Xals gal, not Aequitas
mcnally is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:38   #239
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

Quote:
Come on Sirad, we clearly own you, the round is over before my DE research is done.

Might as well abandon your planet now and let me have your roids, at least they are with a friend then...

heh funny guy aint you wipe
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:45   #240
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
Originally posted by mcnally
heh funny guy aint you wipe
I was not being sarcastic mate, sirad is one of my best friends in this game.

(The rest was sarcastic though )
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:46   #241
Scouse
[F.E.A.R.]

Scouse is an unknown quantity at this point
Quote:
Originally posted by mcnally
or the fact we were the only gal nocex waved over and over and over again... and Gunnar it was Xals gal, not Aequitas
We had the most negative Xan points. That's why we got the big attack on us.
"And when people tell me what is ok and what is not it should not be an unexpected scene seeing I extend my middle right hand digit and say: 'Eyy, would you like lemon or lime with that piece of advice, mister?'"

Funny Film Reviews :: SWOS
Scouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:47   #242
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:

i think you slept in last night or your piolets were re directed

and its not this grolosh stuff you owe me, shall we make it duvels
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:48   #243
Stress
Resurected

Stress can only hope to improve
Quote:

But as i stated before im honoured to see our enemy needs alot of numbers and dos attacks to harm us.
i wasnt going to relpy at all to this, but when that silly dos attack comment came. heh. u think u have the only server problems of late ? the diff is we dont go to ad complaining about it. we FIX it
Stress is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:50   #244
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

Quote:
Originally posted by Scouse
We had the most negative Xan points. That's why we got the big attack on us.
yep only big attack in that rd if i dont remember wrong.. wasnt to happy bout it thoe
and sirad is a quite nice guy actually, not his fault ppl here cant read
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:51   #245
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
i think you slept in last night or your piolets were re directed

and its not this grolosh stuff you owe me, shall we make it duvels
I celebrated St. Pat's at the local Irish pub mate. My pilots were on leave
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:52   #246
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

Quote:
Originally posted by Stress
i wasnt going to relpy at all to this, but when that silly dos attack comment came. heh. u think u have the only server problems of late ? the diff is we dont go to ad complaining about it. we FIX it

and you won the holy bible today
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:56   #247
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
I celebrated St. Pat's at the local Irish pub mate. My pilots were on leave
i left my green clothes in Canada,
was scared flying over ireland and the leperchans might have thought i was one of them

Beer soon and no telling them when we are drinking my planet dosent like visitors, it has a closed circut ecconomy, except for imports.

we view exporting as a bad alternative, if the planet we export to dosent like our prices they might petition the interplanetary council for war on us, claiming we have weapons of mass destruction.
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 00:58   #248
WipeOut
Playboy

Quote:
i left my green clothes in Canada,
was scared flying over ireland and the leperchans might have thought i was one of them

Beer soon and no telling them when we are drinking my planet dosent like visitors, it has a closed circut ecconomy, except for imports.

we view exporting as a bad alternative, if the planet we export to dosent like our prices they might petition the interplanetary council for war on us, claiming we have weapons of mass destruction.
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO ABANDON YOUR PLANET AND DESTROY THE WEOPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION OR MY TROOPS WILL INVADE YOUR PLANET!!!!!!!!!!11111
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:00   #249
mcnally
Tzu-Rider

ehh you actually got troops on your ships?
Unread 19 Mar 2003, 01:02   #250
Sirad
Have D|ck Done Travell

Quote:
YOU HAVE 48 HOURS TO ABANDON YOUR PLANET AND DESTROY THE WEOPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION OR MY TROOPS WILL INVADE YOUR PLANET!!!!!!!!!!11111

Dammit it will take me 49 hours as my Travel time has not yet been resarched,

We shall make our stand at out planet as we expect reinforcements from Raho Bin ladden, and NoSoFranchophone and the ChinOZ has Vetoed your invasion plans, We feel confidant that at our planetary defence system your piolts will run into heavy defence and we feel confidant we can withstand a long drawn out War, as the IGPC is 75% against your war monger proposal