User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Aug 2005, 11:57   #1
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
The Soundtrack of Your Life/ Micheal Owen transfer

The title is a little misleading. Let me explain

Whilst out in the pub last night, we had a lads discussion which, as you would anticipate, involved an inordinate amount of talking about sex , football , and why Michael Owen made a bad decision going to Newcastle.

However , one very funny comment which was made was in relation to Masturbation. It was said by the individual that after hes finished having a quick hand shandy, he always puts on the same bit of music to relax himself. Hes not sure if his partner has picked up on the fact this same piece of music is played half a dozen times a week, but it got me thinking. When i lived with a previous partner in a shared flat, we played a particular piece of music (NIN - Closer) to let the other inhabitants we were in the process of making babies, and thus interruption would be incredibly impolite.

So my questions are thus.

1. Do you have a tune that gets played before/after/during the act of sex
2. Do you have a tune that gets played before/after/during masturbation
3. Can anyone think of amusing choices of tune that would be suitable for the above actions.
In his zeal to discover the Snark
Kurashima is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:02   #2
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society
Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life

1. LL Cool J - Doin it, when i was a teenager but i have my own place now and do not need to worry about people hearing.

2. The Vapors - Turning Japanese
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:04   #3
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kurashima
why Michael Owen made a bad decision going to Newcastle.
He didn't, it was his only option - why would Madrid let him sign for Liverpool for £8m when Newcastle bid £17m. The question should be why they bid so much for him.

Quote:
3. Can anyone think of amusing choices of tune that would be suitable for the above actions.
I'm guessing "**** Her Gently" is a little too obvious.
Slap My Bitch Up?
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:18   #4
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stew
The question should be why they bid so much for him.
Because Souness is a cheque book manager.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:20   #5
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Kurashima has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Because Souness is a cheque book manager.
Jenas joined Spurs for £8m this morning. Hes balancing that Chequebook pretty well.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:26   #6
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

He signed Luque for around £10m the other day too. Off the top of my head i cant think of many other players he has sold that make up for all that. I'm sure if someone could be bothered to go through his transfer record at Newcastle he would be something like £15-20 million in the red.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:27   #7
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Jenas joined Spurs for £8m this morning. Hes balancing that Chequebook pretty well.
I'd say paying £9M to get a top class striker and getting rid of an overrated member of the bling brigade isn't bad at all.

£2M for Faye, how we laugh now.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:38   #8
PSH
Registered Abuser

PSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet societyPSH is a pillar of this Internet society

Newcastle have spent £35m this summer, second only to Chelsea.

I think the World Cup played a big part in Owen's decision, he was not going to get much first team action with the arrival of Robinho, Liverpool did not want to pay double the amount they let him go for 12 months ago and I don't think Raffa likes/rates him that much anyway so that only left Newcastle where he will get guaranteed first team football.

There are rumors that he has a £12m release clause, if true and he plays well he could end up back at Liverpool one day.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:41   #9
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Where do Newcastle get all this money from? And Spurs, and Liverpool? (Ok I can understand the latter a bit now, but in the past)
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:42   #10
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Where do Newcastle get all this money from? And Spurs, and Liverpool? (Ok I can understand the latter a bit now, but in the past)
enormous gate revenues?
How the Beaujolais is raining
Down on darkened meetings on the Champs Élysées
Phang is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:45   #11
JC
lolly roffle

In:
Emre 4m
Luque 9.5m
Owen 17m
Butt 2.5m
Carr 2m
Babayaro 1m
Boumsong 8m
Faye 2m
Parker 6.5m
= 52.5m

Out:
Bellamy 5m
Jenas 8m
Lualua 1.7m
Woodgate 13.4m
Hughes 1m
O'Brian 2m
= 31.1m

Total: -21.4m

I think all his other transfers have been freebies. Nothing wrong with spending some money, but has he improved the team? I still think Owen is a great signing for any team, but i'm sure Real would have accepted much less for him.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:47   #12
G.K Zhukov
Evil inside

G.K Zhukov is an unknown quantity at this point

Souness didnt sell Woodgate.
G.K Zhukov is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:49   #13
JC
lolly roffle

I wasnt too sure of when exactly he went to Newcastle so some of those transfers probably arent his, which is only going to put his spending more in to the red.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:50   #14
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

£21.4M over 2 seasons isnt all that excessive. It works out at £11m a season outlay on players , and with Sky revenue alone bringing in £12.6M , id say they can afford it.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:56   #15
isildurx

isildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond reputeisildurx has a reputation beyond repute

Yeah well since robson sold woodgate etc. they were severely lacking a centre back so ofcourse souness had to spend som money on that(though shudve gotten some1 better than Boumsong).

In theory Souness has only signed pretty decent players, especially this season with the two forwards and the two midfielders, yet i still feel he need another quality centre back.

To bad for him my beloved villa bough Bouma for the fantastic 3,4mill pounds.

Ontopic: No i do not have a particular song, but one i feel could fit would be Spice Girls - 2 become 1
(oubviously only after sex)
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 12:56   #16
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Newcastle are £108M in debt or something.

Add on signing on fees and wages and he's probably spending way over the odds.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 13:04   #17
Vaio
Heh, Leeds !

Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Vaio has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

from wanking to football in 3 posts.

amazing.

Yes, I know he is dead !
Vaio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 13:31   #18
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by lokken
Newcastle are £108M in debt or something.

Add on signing on fees and wages and he's probably spending way over the odds.
Exactly.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 13:37   #19
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
He didn't, it was his only option - why would Madrid let him sign for Liverpool for £8m when Newcastle bid £17m. The question should be why they bid so much for him.
So he wouldn't go to Liverpool seems to be the obvious answer.

Quote:
I'm guessing "**** Her Gently" is a little too obvious.
Slap My Bitch Up?

Smack my bitch up.

the song is about drugs not spousal abuse.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 13:39   #20
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Souness probably won't make it to the end of the season so it'll be a waste of money anyway.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 13:39   #21
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

for some members of GD they are one and the same.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 13:57   #22
lokken
BlueTuba

it's not hard when you mention newcastle and souness
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 14:09   #23
vampire_lestat
Mathamagician

vampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet societyvampire_lestat is a pillar of this Internet society

some members seem to feel contrary to that.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 14:56   #24
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: The Soundtrack of Your Life/ Micheal Owen transfer

Queen of the Stoneage - Little sister
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 17:07   #25
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

"I've got something to put in you"

That was in my head during sex once...

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 17:10   #26
All Systems Go

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
"I've got something to put in you

At the gay bar, gay bar, gay bar

dun dundun dundun dun dun etc..."

That was in my head during sex once...
Fixed.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 17:22   #27
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
In:
Emre 4m
Luque 9.5m
Owen 17m
Babayaro 1m
Boumsong 8m
Faye 2m
Parker 6.5m
= 48m

Out:
Bellamy 5m
Jenas 8m
Lualua 1.7m
Hughes 1m
O'Brian 2m
= 17.7m

Total: -30.3m
Fixed for accuracy.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 17:30   #28
JC
lolly roffle

Merci beaucoup.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 19:02   #29
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Donna Mills---She Works Hard for the Money
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 19:13   #30
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Thank **** the conversation got back onto football from what tune Kurashima wobbles to.

Owen made the right move, and im very proud liverpool didnt bow into the pressure of making what would have been the worst transfer ever.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in

Last edited by Deffeh; 31 Aug 2005 at 19:20.
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 19:15   #31
dda
USS Oklahoma

dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.dda has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Having been tricked into reading some of a football thread (hijacked version) I shall now retire to the bathroom where I shall gouge my eyes out with a ball point pen. (There may be some future improvement in my typing as a result.)
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 19:37   #32
JC
lolly roffle

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
I shall now retire to the bathroom where I shall gouge my eyes out with a ball point pen.
Please try to stay on topic by telling us what song you will be doing this to.
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 21:35   #33
dda
USS Oklahoma

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Please try to stay on topic by telling us what song you will be doing this to.
Crystal Gail---Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue (in my mind I shall substitute the word Bleed for Blue)

Last edited by dda; 31 Aug 2005 at 23:26. Reason: d for k
dda is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Aug 2005, 23:21   #34
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by dda
Crystal Gail---Don't It Make My Brown Eyes Blue (in my mind I shall substitute the work Bleed for Blue)
goodness i've not heard this song in years.

goodness how i miss it.

where am i going to find it now???
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 10:30   #35
Kurashima
Has Soup On His Head

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
Thank **** the conversation got back onto football from what tune Kurashima wobbles to.
Not that your postings are one dimensional, eh Deffeh.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 10:53   #36
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of

Quote:
The question should be why they bid so much for him.

apparently, its because madrid still owed newcastle around 6mil for the woodgate transfer, so in reality newcastle didnt pay £17mil, they paid £11mil and cancelled the outstanding fees owed by madrid.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 12:04   #37
All Systems Go

that still adds up to £17 million.

that is still a stupid amount for Michael Owen.

Robhino wh is replacing Michae Owen at one of the best teams in the world only cost about £12 million.

Waste of money.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 19:10   #38
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Not that your postings are one dimensional, eh Deffeh.
sport + hate. 2d.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 19:21   #39
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
It's 7 or 8 mil depending on reports but more importantly that's over 3 years, with us paying just over 2 million up front.

How much did they sign Luque for last week?

If that's your idea of balancing do you want to be my bank manager?

This summer we've only spent a few million overall, maybe even less depending on how much we screwed out of Chelski for Arnesen.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 19:48   #40
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
If that's your idea of balancing do you want to be my bank manager?
As has already been pointed out, £30m debt is the tune to which he's in debt in his dealings, not counting wages and signing on fees.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 19:55   #41
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrL_JaKiri
As has already been pointed out, £30m debt is the tune to which he's in debt in his dealings, not counting wages and signing on fees.
Yes, I was replying specifically to Kura's comment about Jenas balancing the chequebook for Owen's transfer. The terms of the deal are spread over 3 years and unless some of their signings are structured likewise it increases the amount of debt they're in at the minute.

I've heard rumours they're £110 million in debt and this is a Risdale-esque Europe or bust situation. Not sure even Shepherd is that stupid though.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 20:26   #42
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragnarak
I've heard rumours they're £110 million in debt and this is a Risdale-esque Europe or bust situation. Not sure even Shepherd is that stupid though.
Lets hope so!
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 20:42   #43
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

freddy shepherd is actually the worst chairman in history.

i thought deadly doug was up there, but by christ
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 20:45   #44
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
freddy shepherd is actually the worst chairman in history.
He's a sunderland folk hero.
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 20:50   #45
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
He's a sunderland folk hero.
understandable. but have you fired mccarthy yet?
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 20:55   #46
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
but have you fired mccarthy yet?
What the ****?
Unread 1 Sep 2005, 20:58   #47
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
What the ****?
14 for 14 is quite a record to maintain. i mean, even paul lambert's got points this season, and that's with Livingston.