User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Planetarion Related Forums > Alliance Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 20 Dec 2005, 14:34   #51
Timeline
Dreamer in Pit of Hell

Timeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really niceTimeline is just really nice
Re: An inquiry to HR

Quote:
Originally Posted by Forest
So you are telling me that each person who defended last night was defending friends.

Pull the other one, you had no idea who you were defending, you just got told who to defend based on what cluster you were in.
1/ look at the sig...i'm rock not hr

2/ each person who deffed from hr last night deffed of their own accord. Noone was TOLD to def any rock member

yes there was coordinated def between us but it was only one way, this was probably a one off, as Vgn decided to be all powerful and take out their vengeance on the smaller of the two attacking allies...what HR did was very honourable in that they tried to help us when they could..if they could. How often do you see the big alliances doing that when they block to wipe out exi or 1up?

random n00b - r3 & 4
MoE - round 12
Rock - round 13, 14, 15, 16
Pragmatik - round 16
ToF - round 16
Subh - round 17
Pa Team - rounds 16, 17, 18, 19
awol ever since
Timeline is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 14:37   #52
Forest
Don't make me declare war

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Evidently members from both sides weren't altogether happy about it, as shown by their willingness to come to me to make this public. I have spoken to people from both HR, and Rock who approached me.
And I have spoken to VGN too.

Should be an interesting last couple of days now
Forest is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 14:50   #53
Judder
ROCKer

Judder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to allJudder is a name known to all

Quote:
Evidently members from both sides weren't altogether happy about it, as shown by their willingness to come to me to make this public. I have spoken to people from both HR, and Rock who approached me.
And I have spoken to VGN too.

Should be an interesting last couple of days now
Glad we could provide entertainment.

Leave it alone now Forest. I can't speak for our friends in HR, and I'm sure that VGN have friends they would call on if they got that much inc (as stated in the other thread, Rock covered most of its own inc last night, and that means a good amount of it). If any ROCK member had a problem with defending last night then I don't know of it, and I would hope that we would hear of any such problems before you or anyone else outside the alliance.
Thank you for your concern though. Happy holidays :xmas:
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 15:00   #54
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

Quote:
So you are telling me that each person who defended last night was defending friends.

Pull the other one, you had no idea who you were defending, you just got told who to defend based on what cluster you were in.

wauw u must have been in sum cool cluster alliances.... making all those friends
the 1es ive been in is usualy anotheer idle channel till sum happens... which means sending to people u dont know either
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 15:24   #55
DJet
Wearer of The Hat

DJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the roughDJet is a jewel in the rough

Quote:
Maybe it was all incluster, but I am sure you would of defended out of cluster had the -1 eta been theer as well
If there was the option there then yes ofc we would, afterall it would be part of the game mechnics
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 15:27   #56
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I might just get all my pupils at school to sign up to PA.

Simply to be my attack and defending flak.

I mean, as long as they only defend me once or twice, it isn't repeated defending, right?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE SCUMMY TACTICS QUITE A FEW ALLIANCES HAVE EMPLOYED THIS ROUND.

It actually angers me quite a bit (as angry as you can get about a browser-based text game) about how shitty some alliances have been in terms of playing on their own and finding loopholes in rules to get an edge on their opponents this round.

Yes Exilition.

I'm talking mainly about you.

(and yes i know this thread isn't about exilition - but they've now set the benchmark for "what you can get away with" and now other alliances are following suit - well done)
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 15:30   #57
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Your too nice a person to pull off this kind of slur Forest;P

Besides, i've worked with you before and from what i've seen, you wouldnt batter an eyelid if 1up got defence from allies in such a way. Neither would I have, neither would any other HC in the game imo, if ofc it benefited the ally in the long term. (which remains to be seen;P)

Anyway, aint you got more pressing things to see too?:P

(Like giving my planet a nap with 1up goddamit )
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 20 Dec 2005, 15:33   #58
Seth Mace
Down Boy - WOOF!

Seth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of lightSeth Mace is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
(and yes i know this thread isn't about exilition - but they've now set the benchmark for "what you can get away with" and now other alliances are following suit - well done)
If that final comment was meant in relation to the HR-Rock thing here, then lol@you my friend:P

Cross ally def has been around since the beginning of PA.

Just like other HC to HC favours; asking for scanner help, asking for attack support, asking for intell, asking for sex0r. It's old school babeh
R5: [HR] - [DuH] Triad with [BD] & [UV]
R6: [HR] - [HyB] Alliance with [BD]
R7, R8, R9, R9.5: Nos Wing [HR]
R10: [HR]
R10.5: [HR] - [FYTFO] Alliance with ]LCH[
R11, R12, R13, R15, R16, R17: [HR]
Seth Mace is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 01:10   #59
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

we have been friendly with HR for the round , so they helped us out on a cpl of def calls what exacltey was the point of this thread , was it to prove your uber leet intel extends past the top 5 allies in the game

oh yeah its a game a war game
and in war u attack and defend
and if you play with friends in that war game its ok to attack with them but not defend them
vgn chose to attack the weaker of the 2 allys that hit them (obviouse choice really ) we asked our friends for some help they gave it to us
as seth said
its old school babeh

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 03:46   #60
[Teslav]
May Adun Forgive You

[Teslav] is an unknown quantity at this point

*sigh*
tbh i wonder why Forest made this thread in first place, to set up alliances against each other? to set up friends against each other? to make alliances look bad ? to angry people ? to insult them?
dont know... but its very sad

it's also sad that i see furrball commenting like this ... it saddens me to see a good hc pulling out like that
and it's very sad we attacked vgn, i've allways said i wouldnt, and i didnt, to me most vgn are still my friends but the way they act sometimes doesnt line up with ours... ah well it just saddens me
it also saddens me that some of my hc are from time to time so damn empty headed...
and you know what? it angers me to see so many players commenting bullshit about somthing like this

greetz
[Teslav] is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 12:54   #61
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Teslav]
*sigh*
tbh i wonder why Forest made this thread in first place, to set up alliances against each other? to set up friends against each other? to make alliances look bad ? to angry people ? to insult them?

it's also sad that i see furrball commenting like this ... it saddens me to see a good hc pulling out like that
and it's very sad we attacked vgn, i've allways said i wouldnt, and i didnt, to me most vgn are still my friends but the way they act sometimes doesnt line up with ours... ah well it just saddens me
it also saddens me that some of my hc are from time to time so damn empty headed...
and you know what? it angers me to see so many players commenting bullshit about somthing like this

greetz
That's life...
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 13:10   #62
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by [Teslav]
*sigh*

greetz
Hi Teslav!

A lot of people have approached the issue from the idea of VGN attacking Rock because they were the smaller alliance. This was not the case - and besides, there wasn't much between HR and Rock anyway. Quite why Rock posters have come on here and suggested that they were far weaker than HR is beyond me. The nitty-gritty is not something for AD - but basically Rock ended up coming first. Just the way things worked out.
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:21   #63
gzambo
Fightin-irish for life

gzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant futuregzambo has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by furball
Hi Teslav!

but basically Rock ended up coming first. Just the way things worked out.
so should Rock members tag up their clusters to prepare for your retal on HR

as any bc will tell you despite the small differance in score between Rock and HR Rock was the obvious choice , we had no prob with that it was expected

"In the absence of orders, find something and kill it."
-Rommel
gzambo is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 14:53   #64
Kieker Jan

Kieker Jan can only hope to improve

ow u people took setys last word

obvious why vgn attacked rock... lower in score but a few K roids more.... and they wanted theyre 6% back ...
tho doubt they got emm all back ...

over & dun now let it rest
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:39   #65
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve
Thumbs up Re: An inquiry to HR

I feel obliged that HR-HC should make a comment on this thread and all the accusations factual or not that are being bandied about.

so here it is ....

Forest u smell ... the end

Merry xmas everyone and a happy new year everyone (yes that even includes Forest) from HR

EDIT: Forest > ure names now corrected

See we can all be friends.

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]

Last edited by [BA]Apoc; 21 Dec 2005 at 17:57.
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:44   #66
Forest

Forest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet societyForest is a pillar of this Internet society

Its Forest dammit Forest

ONE R

and who told you I smell? Was it Furball cause if it was, I didn't know he was gonna be the hooker on the corner, or I would of had a wash
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:56   #67
furball
Registered Awesome Person

furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.furball has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kieker Jan
obvious why vgn attacked rock... lower in score but a few K roids more.... and they wanted theyre 6% back ...
tho doubt they got emm all back ...

over & dun now let it rest
At this point in the round, XP's more useful than roids. Oh, and HR/Rock had equal roid numbers that night.

Anyway, let's let it rest.

Quote:
and who told you I smell? Was it Furball cause if it was, I didn't know he was gonna be the hooker on the corner, or I would of had a wash
That was you? Damn, I thought it was Gate
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 17:58   #68
Forest

I had to make you think that, I didn't want all of AD to know what I get up to....

... DOH
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:00   #69
[BA]Apoc
HR-HC (PA Addict)

[BA]Apoc can only hope to improve

Quote:
Its Forest dammit Forest

ONE R

Post edited.

It was a General rumor, i'm sure there a thread on it about someone decalring war on you with a bar of soap ... anyway glad to see PA hasn't lost its sense of sexual perversion.

Allainces [BA] - [NOS] - [HR]
[BA]Apoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:23   #70
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

This all cooks down to the fact that Forest doesn't have any friends he can defend... except when he decides to steal some mates' ships :P

Merry christmas Forest :P

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 18:24   #71
Forest

Merry christmas to you all \o/
Unread 21 Dec 2005, 23:17   #72
qebab
The Original Carebear

qebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himqebab is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Its Forest dammit Forest

ONE R

Ok FoRest. And indeed, it was Gate.

Oh crap, I might be back. I should take my own advice.
qebab is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 00:13   #73
bwtmc
thinking, that's all.

bwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond reputebwtmc has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
I might just get all my pupils at school to sign up to PA.

Simply to be my attack and defending flak.

I mean, as long as they only defend me once or twice, it isn't repeated defending, right?

THAT'S EXACTLY THE SAME AS THE SCUMMY TACTICS QUITE A FEW ALLIANCES HAVE EMPLOYED THIS ROUND.

It actually angers me quite a bit (as angry as you can get about a browser-based text game) about how shitty some alliances have been in terms of playing on their own and finding loopholes in rules to get an edge on their opponents this round.

Yes Exilition.

I'm talking mainly about you.

You're right, that was completely offtopic and generally useless.

Regardless of that: I doubt you have a clue what you're talking about. eXilition HC and PA Admins are probably the only people that really do.
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 00:35   #74
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by bwtmc
Regardless of that: I doubt you have a clue what you're talking about. eXilition HC and PA Admins are probably the only people that really do.
what
Unread 22 Dec 2005, 03:12   #75
Exode
W00f w00f w00f

Exode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really niceExode is just really nice

gay

Exode
Exode is offline   Reply With Quote