User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 08:55   #1
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
In this thread you discuss what you don't like about me

And I tell you why you don't like it, honestly.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 08:57   #2
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Re: In this thread you discuss what you don't like about me

http://pirate.planetarion.com/search.php?searchid=26153
Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:01   #3
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
Sorry no matches.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:37   #4
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

your a twat.

why this is, i don't know.

you asked.
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:40   #5
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Everybody says you're an arrogant shit.

Whether this is true or not I don't know. I'll play along all the same.

EDIT: Plus, you're a Will Young fan. lol!
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:46   #6
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Somehow I always imagine you sitting at your pc with your mouth half wide open typing like a spast doing your trolling procedures, with that glance in your eyes as an outage of your inner satisfaction about your own being, feeling a wellmade internet hero.

Hell, I don't know, when I take a milder look you are quite ok I guess, I am just a negative asshole. Blame women.
SilverSmoke is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:46   #7
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by NEWSBOT3
your a twat.

why this is, i don't know.

you asked.
I believe you assume that I am a twat merely by the fact you feel sub-consciously insecure in the fact that you try harder than someone at making a living for yourself yet still come up shorter than him.

Your concerned efforts may indeed pay off but until then you will be stuck with this regressive mindset to protect your long term objectives.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:47   #8
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Everybody says you're an arrogant shit.

Whether this is true or not I don't know. I'll play along all the same.

EDIT: Plus, you're a Will Young fan. lol!
What do you dislike about me.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:47   #9
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
Somehow I always imagine you sitting at your pc with your mouth half wide open typing like a spast doing your trolling procedures, with that glance in your eyes as an outage of your inner satisfaction about your own being, feeling a wellmade internet hero.

Hell, I don't know, when I take a milder look you are quite ok I guess, I am just a negative asshole. Blame women.
And do you dislike this?

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:48   #10
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

I don't have time to contribute yet, maybe later when i have a few hours spare.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:51   #11
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evergreen
I believe you assume that I am a twat merely by the fact you feel sub-consciously insecure in the fact that you try harder than someone at making a living for yourself yet still come up shorter than him.

Your concerned efforts may indeed pay off but until then you will be stuck with this regressive mindset to protect your long term objectives.
interesting theory.

if you think i try hard at making a living your having a laugh.

therefore your entire post falls down.

gg.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:52   #12
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

SilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so littleSilverSmoke contributes so much and asks for so little

Quote:
And do you dislike this?
yeah some days i hate cocky attitudes with a passion

I guess you would like to psycho-analyse me and throw the bandwagon implication into my face but sorry, I got to go in some minutes, having a funeral.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:52   #13
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
interesting theory.

if you think i try hard at making a living your having a laugh.

therefore your entire post falls down.

gg.
You try harder than me, I never said how hard you tried.

Difficulty is also relative, I can empathize with you about this if you need.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:54   #14
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by SilverSmoke
yeah some days i hate cocky attitudes with a passion

I guess you would like to psycho-analyse me and throw the bandwagon implication into my face but sorry, I got to go in some minutes, having a funeral.
you specifically avoid addressing anything directly to me that you may dislike about me.

I believe you suffer from confrontational problems possibly rooting from failed relationships in which you have in some way blamed yourself for not resolving in a manner that benefitted you in any means.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 09:57   #15
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

Quote:
You try harder than me, I never said how hard you tried.

Difficulty is also relative, I can empathize with you about this if you need.
riiiiight.

nice altering of your point of view to try and make yourself sound right.

doesnt work though as you come across as a patronizing twat.

nice try though.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:00   #16
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

this has the potential to become the most replied to thread full of vitriolic anger on the whole of GD
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:00   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I don't like trolls. This is especially true for those whose trolling is almost indistinguishable from their actual opinion but who if their argument is seriously challenged will simply resort to "ha, you're taking this all so seriously!".

I don't like right-wing people (well, mainly authotarian people) in general.

I dislike people who "big themselves up" on the internet. Or in general.

I don't like people who are pointlessly aggressive.

Since you meet these criteria, I don't really like you. Otherwise you're fine I'm sure.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:02   #18
SilverSmoke
Guy next door

Quote:
you specifically avoid addressing anything directly to me that you may dislike about me.

I believe you suffer from confrontational problems possibly rooting from failed relationships in which you have in some way blamed yourself for not resolving in a manner that benefitted you in any means.

ah yeah, I shouldn't have put the 'blame women' part in it as I just knew that you would use it to your own benefits.

confrontational problems the way you implicate them are not at all an obstacle I faced during my relationships.

hey this thread was about you, wasn't it ?
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:07   #19
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
riiiiight.

nice altering of your point of view to try and make yourself sound right.

doesnt work though as you come across as a patronizing twat.

nice try though.
Self-effacing behaviour to project your long term objectives(dreams) in action.

You did ask to be told why however, I didn't say you would agree with it nor did I believe anyone would given the context of the thread in general.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:10   #20
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: In this thread you discuss what you don't like about me

From photos you appear to be quite small in stature. I would therefore imagine that you have personality disorders and the like; most small people do.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:11   #21
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Your posts.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:11   #22
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Considering I don't really know who you are I can't say either way, however I will admit I dislike your nick.

Evergreen despite being a tree sounds like some form of pansy chewing gum brand, and for some reason reminds me of spearmint which I hate.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:11   #23
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Because you make threads designed to drag people into insulting you, so you can insult them back while attempting to look clever.

Oh, and your shit.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:12   #24
djbass
mmm.. pills

djbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond reputedjbass has a reputation beyond repute

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
most small people do.
screw you goth!
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:13   #25
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I don't like trolls. This is especially true for those whose trolling is almost indistinguishable from their actual opinion but who if their argument is seriously challenged will simply resort to "ha, you're taking this all so seriously!".

I don't like people who are pointlessly aggressive.

Since you meet these criteria, I don't really like you. Otherwise you're fine I'm sure.
Another indirect accusation of not liking me from another user. This isn't really the material I was looking to work with as it really really get's far-fetched.

It does show you are too scared of ever being influenced by one person though.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:15   #26
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
From photos you appear to be quite small in stature. I would therefore imagine that you have personality disorders and the like; most small people do.
Do you dislike small people?

Would 6 foot be an example of someone small?

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:16   #27
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
Your posts.
Cause you desire agreeable stimulating Conversation as you dislike arguing with people who are not uncertain of their position which intimidates you.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:16   #28
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Another indirect accusation of not liking me from another user.
How is it indirect?
"Why didn't you like that curry last night?"
"I don't like spicy foods, that curry was spicy, therefore I didn't like it."

Seems fairly direct to me. You're rubbish, for the reasons I outlined.
Quote:
It does show you are too scared of ever being influenced by one person though.
How so? I'm not even sure that makes sense in the context given.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:16   #29
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by djbass
Considering I don't really know who you are I can't say either way, however I will admit I dislike your nick.

Evergreen despite being a tree sounds like some form of pansy chewing gum brand, and for some reason reminds me of spearmint which I hate.
Well you answered that one yourself.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:17   #30
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

3 points for the big man.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:17   #31
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
How is it indirect?
"Why didn't you like that curry last night?"
"I don't like spicy foods, that curry was spicy, therefore I didn't like it."

Seems fairly direct to me. You're rubbish, for the reasons I outlined.How so? I'm not even sure that makes sense in the context given.
You counter your self-opinions with generalisations.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:19   #32
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
You counter your self-opinions with generalisations.
What's a self-opinion? And which generalisation?
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:20   #33
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Do you dislike small people?
I don't dislike them, I've just found through many years of experience that they usually have severe mental problems.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:20   #34
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
http://pirate.planetarion.com/showthread.php?t=177008
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:21   #35
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
I don't dislike them, I've just found through many years of experience that they usually have severe mental problems.
im 5 foot 10 and a half. probably.
do i get the love?
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:22   #36
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
What's a self-opinion? And which generalisation?
An opinion you hold for yourself and not an opinion of someone else's. However your self-opinions are destroyed through the over-use of generalising which is a defensive measure of not allowing yourself to be influenced in a manner. Someone is afraid of ever having prejudices I believe.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:22   #37
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Octagonecologyst
do i get the love?
You get the full Barry White treatment.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:23   #38
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Now you sound like me when I'm arguing.

How does that feel?

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:23   #39
JC
lolly roffle

JC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himJC is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Wowzers what an ace thread this is. No trolling going on here dudes.

P.S. You aint too bad, you just enjoy winding people up a bit too much .
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:24   #40
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
An opinion you hold for yourself and not an opinion of someone else's.
Surely if I had an opinion of someone elses opinion that would become my opinion too? I'm not really sure if "self-opinion" is a particularly sustainable, dude.
Quote:
Someone is afraid of ever having prejudices I believe.
I have lots of prejudices though...
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:24   #41
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by JC
Wowzers what an ace thread this is. No trolling going on here dudes.

P.S. You aint too bad, you just enjoy winding people up a bit too much .
That's good cause I can't you know analyse you, this whole doctor-patient relationship bias's things you know <3.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:25   #42
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Surely if I had an opinion of someone elses opinion that would become my opinion too? I'm not really sure if "self-opinion" is a particularly sustainable, dude. I have lots of prejudices though...
If you did then you wouldn't of added Generalisations to them.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:25   #43
Weeks
Banned

Quote:
You get the full Barry White treatment.
je suis super excité!
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:25   #44
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
If you did then you wouldn't of added Generalisations to them.
Which generalisations?
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:26   #45
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
How does that feel?
It was painful, it was worth it.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:27   #46
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
What do you dislike about me.
Oh, OK.

Well, if I had to pin point something I would say that you seem to love yourself too much. A good example of that is you starting this thread. It's about as attention whoring as it gets.

Also you go on about how great your life is when in fact you should be ashamed for sponging off your girlfriend.
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:27   #47
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Which generalisations?
Well you effectively said you do like some right wing people.

You do like some ... so and so.

Re-read your thoughts.

Anyway the Doctor is taking a break.

Patients that have been served.

Dante
Weeks
NB3
Bass
etc

I am looking for new patients when I return.

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:28   #48
Evergreen
the merciless

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChubbyChecker
Oh, OK.

Well, if I had to pin point something I would say that you seem to love yourself too much. A good example of that is you starting this thread. It's about as attention whoring as it gets.

Also you go on about how great your life is when in fact you should be ashamed for sponging off your girlfriend.
Do you dislike me for it?

Do you dislike making assumptions based on sketchy information furthermore?

Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:31   #49
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
You do like some ... so and so.
Good example.

And there's nothing wrong with attention whoring, as long as it's self-deprecating.
Unread 29 Apr 2004, 10:33   #50
Nodrog

Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Nodrog has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
I don't like trolls. This is especially true for those whose trolling is almost indistinguishable from their actual opinion .

Nodrog is offline   Reply With Quote