User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Closed Thread
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:31   #1
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
ITT you help me work on my postcount

I want to reach 2004 by midnight. go go gadget community
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:41   #2
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him
Re: ITT you help me work on my postcount

pissing people off i fun
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:41   #3
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

*is
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:45   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've posted about 50 times yesterday. Just a little FYI.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:49   #5
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Dante is just the dude.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 14:54   #6
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I might get to go home soon, so I'll let a comment like that stand.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:15   #7
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

I'm 19 tomorrow.

edit: wow, 3000 posts
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:24   #8
Dante Hicks
Clerk

You were born on New Years Day? How cool is that?
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:26   #9
queball
Ball

queball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so littlequeball contributes so much and asks for so little

The novelty wears off quickly. I met someone else with the same first name and birthday, so I'm not particuarly special.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:27   #10
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by queball
The novelty wears off quickly. I met someone else with the same first name and birthday, so I'm not particuarly special.
You'll always be special to me queball <3
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:31   #11
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toccata & Fugue
You met someone else called Queball AND they had the same birthday as you, what are the odds?
My name isn't queball, silly. But yeah, quite an unlikely occurance, considering how often I talk to people.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:34   #12
xtothez
¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯¯

xtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud ofxtothez has much to be proud of

You met someone else called cumgoblin AND they had the same birthday as you, what are the odds?
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:38   #13
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Androme can only hope to improve

sup
R3: LegioN (came #32) || R4: BlueTuba
R5: WolfPack Order || R6: Wolfpack
R7: Fury
----------retired-------
R52-R55: Apprime
R56-R57: FaceLess
R58-60: Apprime/Ultores
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:39   #14
queball
Ball

Quote:
What is your name then?

Is it Charlotte? Yous sound like a Charlotte.
Hi Jonathan. My name is Colin.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:44   #15
queball
Ball

Probably. I just remembered it form out of the aether.

Charlotte? I might sound like a Good Charlotte fan. Better than Bach I guess.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 15:45   #16
Androme
☆ ♥ 

what's your surname? Fuglue?
----------retired-------
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 16:20   #17
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
did Darian tell you I was called Jonathan.
dude wtf you stole my name you faggot give it back!
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 16:23   #18
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Charlotte? I might sound like a Good Charlotte fan.
I went to see them recently. hahaha, and I'm not even ashamed!
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 16:40   #19
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
I'm 19 tomorrow.

edit: wow, 3000 posts
I'm 19 today.

You going into town this evening?
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 17:03   #20
queball
Ball

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
I'm 19 today.
Happy b'day. get anything good?
Quote:
You going into town this evening?
Nope, sister's friend's houseparty probably.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 17:09   #21
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Money, aftershave, clothes and a tv/video...
Quite good, went to Keis chinese restaurant for lunch which was ace.

Ah cool, I am probably going to go to town for a little while, and then head back here as Harry and Larry are having a party.

Why the no show on irc?
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 17:20   #22
Obliterate
:cool:

Obliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant futureObliterate has a brilliant future

ITT Phang doesn't post at all despite wanting to increase his post count.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 17:48   #23
Androme
☆ ♥ 

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
dude wtf you stole my name you faggot give it back!
when someone yells "Whereeeeee'ss jonnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnnie!" it will only ever apply to you
----------retired-------
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:04   #24
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Phang has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

ITT i was busy buying things.

i shall now post my favorite movie, book, videogame and indeed number of states in seperate posts.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:05   #25
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

1) Return of the King because it was just ace
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:05   #26
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

2)Eye of the World because I just finished reading it
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:06   #27
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

3)Vice City because I don't actually see any need to qualify this statement
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:07   #28
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

4) 47 as i intend to become abe simpson
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:08   #29
Dante Hicks
Clerk

You shouldn't post things you've just read/seen in a "favourite" list. It merely makes you look fickle. Or lucky,
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:08   #30
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I went to see them recently. hahaha, and I'm not even ashamed!
they havent made a good record since The Little Things

comedy 'i knew them before they were faggots' option
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:09   #31
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
You shouldn't post things you've just read/seen in a "favourite" list. It merely makes you look fickle. Or lucky,
fickle rhymes with pickle
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:09   #32
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

5 more to go dudes, i better slow down :woah:
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:16   #33
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
they havent made a good record since The Little Things
I liked quite a bit of 'The Young and the Hopeless' actually. But why should I care if they're faggots?

That just means there'll be plenty of distraught 14 year old girls looking for comfort in the arms of the nearest weirdo.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:18   #34
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

it was a pun on famous :|

ps Dante is the new* dace

pps 2 more dudes

*older**

**i think
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:22   #35
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Phang
it was a pun on famous :|
Oh right. Perception--, and I haven't even started drinking yet (although I will in 5 mins).

Quote:
ps Dante is the new* dace
I'm only a bit older than him, from memory. Plus, he's far more "extreme" than I could be. Plus, he's ultra conventional/right-wing conservative which is amusing for such an outsider.
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:26   #36
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
Money, aftershave, clothes and a tv/video...
Quite good, went to Keis chinese restaurant for lunch which was ace.
Thats not Won Keis in London is it......?

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:32   #37
Phang
Aardvark is a funny word

dante you better be sloshed by now. sbolly, is he sloshed yet? its been 5 minutes
Unread 31 Dec 2003, 18:34   #38
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

No not yet, but I plan to drag him downstairs and make him share his drink.

So soon. Very soon!

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
Closed Thread