User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 9 Nov 2003, 22:57   #1
JetLinus
Friendly geek of GD :-/

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of
Morpheuz 0wns (lol)

http://www.geldwaescher.de/Bild2.jpg

Well, that was it, nothing else... But I laughed
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:05   #2
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough
Re: Morpheuz 0wns (lol)

Then you're a **** sucking retard. Good day.
Super is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:12   #3
JetLinus

JetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud ofJetLinus has much to be proud of

I think in order to laugh about this joke, you need all of the following:
  • Sense of humor
  • Know what leetspeak is
  • Having seen "The Matrix"
  • Capable of being "self-ironic", if you're a bit geekish
  • Being intelligent enough to "get it"
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:19   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JetLinus
I think in order to laugh about this joke, you need all of the following:
  • Sense of humor
  • Know what leetspeak is
  • Having seen "The Matrix"
  • Capable of being "self-ironic", if you're a bit geekish
  • Being intelligent enough to "get it"
Lovely, it's still not funny though.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:22   #5
Super
Sub

Super is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the roughSuper is a jewel in the rough

Funny, I have all of those and it's still utter shite. Maybe you're just a ****tard?
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:24   #6
JetLinus

Well, it might be, if you've ever taken the piss out of mates or geeks or whatever who were talking in leetspeak. Noone forces you ppl to laugh about it...
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:26   #7
Embroglio

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
you're just a ****tard
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:27   #8
Super
Sub

I was around when it was actually accepted to speak in "l33t". But that was many many years ago. Now we just ridicule anyone who does.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:30   #9
JetLinus

Which is the point of this joke? No?
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:31   #10
Embroglio

Quote:
Which is the point of this joke? No?
Wouldn't the point of a joke to be funny?
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:31   #11
Super
Sub

I really don't think it was tbh :/
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:48   #12
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

The whole movie done like that was on here a while ago, you picked the least funny bit.

Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 9 Nov 2003, 23:54   #13
JetLinus

Uh, really? I personally had no idea about that movie or something, I got that link on icq... can someone point out the movie-thread for me and than close this thread maybe if you all think it sucks?
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:08   #14
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold

Quote:
Uh, really? I personally had no idea about that movie or something, I got that link on icq... can someone point out the movie-thread for me and than close this thread maybe if you all think it sucks?

It was AGES ago

I doubt that threads still here

But yeah, there's a site with the whole movie done like that.
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:23   #15
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Super
I was around when it was actually accepted to speak in "l33t". But that was many many years ago. Now we just ridicule anyone who does.
I've been using the internet and BBSs since '93 and in my experience it's never been acceptable.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:52   #16
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
I've been using the internet and BBSs since '93 and in my experience it's never been acceptable.

Never stopped you tho.........

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 00:53   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by SbOlly
Never stopped you tho.........
That's because I'm a rebel against conventions, thus my dress sense.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 04:27   #18
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Haha you thought everyone would laugh but instead they hate you.
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 04:52   #19
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

hahahhahahahahahahahhahaha

that was worse than i ever imagined.

you suck at life

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 10 Nov 2003, 08:36   #20
JetLinus

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
Haha you thought everyone would laugh but instead they hate you.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nofutcha
you suck at life
:eek: