User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 31 Jan 2007, 00:51   #151
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of
Re: Wife problems

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travler
Let me ask you kids something, why do you listen to my husband in the first place? Is it for the sheer pleasure of agruing with him due to the fact that your parents are unavailable to you? I mean, it is obvious that none of us likes him in the first place anyways. I am legally obligated to live with him but you are not. Don't get me wrong, he really cares for you guys and you are all he ever talks about. Apparently, all of you matter to him. I just don't get you guys at all with your drool, wry comments to him. If you want to know who he really is, his name is Josh on my friends list. While I don't really care what you think of me (I AM married to him you know) just know that you make a difference to him no matter how negative you are to him while hiding behind your silly ID's on the forum. God bless you all. I welcome the chatter on my 360...

actually my fathers dead and my mothers over 70 and not well ...

you didnt comment on my comments !
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
I'm not misunderstood ... I'm EVIL
Mistwraith is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 00:54   #152
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
quoting for topical hilarity

She's a size 12 so **** you!
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 00:54   #153
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You guys are all jerks

If I posted a thread about me and my (admittedly non-existent) girlfriend's problems, and showed you an excerpt from a blog or something, I'd be really pissed off if you found it and linked her back here.

As hilariously funny it may seem to some of you, this is a bit cockish.

Sorry to take the moral high-ground. But it is. She seems to have taken it in good spirits though. I hope that isn't just an internet facade.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 00:56   #154
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Mistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud ofMistwraith has much to be proud of

Quote:
Fatty here. Thank you for your admissions of possessing small penises, I mean comments. I appreciate you running my hit numbers up on my 360 however, I don't require your help in that matter. Perhaps you and my wayward husband should ALL get your own lives and a jolly good rogering for that matter. Stop scaring the women so that one might be unsober enough to consider dating you let alone be seen in public with you... You are all in my prayers fellas! Cheers!
btw .. were not all male :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
(a round history not condusive to suceeding in exams, having a life or much sleep )
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 01:01   #155
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tomkat
You guys are all jerks

If I posted a thread about me and my (admittedly non-existent) girlfriend's problems, and showed you an excerpt from a blog or something, I'd be really pissed off if you found it and linked her back here.

Sorry to take the moral high-ground. But it is. She seems to have taken it in good spirits though. I hope that isn't just an internet facade.

its a blog on the internet Tomkat ... unless a site is passworded it is public property, thoyes some of the posts are a bit cockish .. others have valid points and after all this is GD .. i screwed yer mother and your fat are standard reply's on some of the threads.

tbh i'm enjoying the hypocrisy (waits for the neg rep for bad spelling) ... its much better than eastenders.

edit ... i asked my daughter how to spell it in the end
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 01:04   #156
Dace
so f*cking zen

Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dace has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mistwraith
edit ... i asked my daughter how to spell it in the end

eye tea
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 01:05   #157
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

thanks dace :P
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 01:39   #158
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

In the same way as believing his new girlfriend's claims that 'I'm only a size 12', Dace is wrong with his spelling.

If you're talking about it, it's hypocrisy. If you're the one doing it, you're a hypocrite.

NICE TRY DACE, BACK 2 SKOOL AT TEH BACK OF TEH BUS FOR J00!

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 02:52   #159
Travler
Bona Fide Jesus Freak

Travler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to allTravler is a name known to all

Quote:
Originally Posted by jt25man
We're waiting for Travler to get home and realize that his wife was arguing with us.
I did not have to wait till I got home. She phoned while I was in the Dentist chair.

She's smart, even if she is a bit dodgy at times.
You're not the voice of Christianity di**head.

CT R22-20, [1up] R18-16, TGV R15,
The Illuminati - [NoS] - R14-13
Travler is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 03:04   #160
Alki
Drink is Good

Alki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better placeAlki single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
Relax, I can handle myself just fine since I am from TEXAS!!! You don't need to worry your pretty little head over YOUR girlfriend! I will sue you for divorce and then sue the homewrecker for breach of our martial contract/alienation of affection and own you BOTH!!! So you both better keep good jobs because I am worth EVERY PENNY!!!
errr will he be paying per pound or per kilo?
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 04:06   #161
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

Quote:
btw .. were not all male :P
I tried pointing that out after her post about why no females were standing up to her. Mentioning your response to her blog about passing the buck to her kid and grandma for her kid not doing well in school.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 06:29   #162
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

They're West Virginians. For all we know, they're probably cousins.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 08:07   #163
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

This thread has renewed my faith in the existence of god. All that's left now is for GD to be brought up during the divorce proceedings
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 09:12   #164
Mistwraith
Bad Girl

Quote:
I did not have to wait till I got home. She phoned while I was in the Dentist chair.

She's smart, even if she is a bit dodgy at times.
Dodgy .. lol .. I'd go spare if my significant other started posting in my name on any forum.

It isnt hard to sign up .
R11 -> NOW HR HC
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 09:23   #165
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nodrog
This thread is now a competition to find the part of that blog most indicative of mental illness in the vain hope its actually Travler's wife.
Quote:
Then we did something that has always touched my heart. I get such powerful messages from Christ Himself whenever I perform this poignant Christian gesture. We performed a washing of the feet ceremony. Catholics love to do this and so do I. You humble yourself to wash the dirtiest part of the body during those times when Christ walked the earth. The lowest of lowly people performed this humiliating gesture and when Christ washed the feet of his disciples, He single-handedly removed the barriers and stigma of washing feet. I think that humility is the most humbling and rewarding of all gifts that God can bestow upon a person. I would like to think that while God knows that the person being broken can handle it, that the reason is that ulitmately, He is telling you that He trusts you.

Joshua and I washed each other's feet. It was one of the most touching moments we have ever shared together as man and wife. He washed my feet first and I fell inlove with him all over again. Then it was my turn to wash his feet. Since the water was sort of ice cold freezing, I didn't want to dry his feet off with a cold damp towel so I went and took a clean, dry towel from a set of chairs unattended. I love Joshua.
Damn, I suddenly feel proud about my feet-washing-skills. Only religion can accomplish a person to feel proud about something like that, isn't it.
Sharur is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 09:35   #166
robban1

robban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these partsrobban1 is infamous around these parts

congrats travler you married an whore i sure hope you nailed the chick she said

all i can say is bah :/

robban1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 09:38   #167
Stoom
Bragpack™

Stoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond reputeStoom has a reputation beyond repute

This thread should make horn feel good about himself.
Stoom is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 09:48   #168
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Sharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant futureSharur has a brilliant future

Quote:
I have scanned thro the blog and from what i can see, she reacts normally to stuff, ie: gets angry etc, blames everyone else. Then goes to talk to her pastor, who tells her that she shouldnt stress over all of it .. that she is a good person and that god will deal with all of the people shes blaming .
Normally if you're religious, yeh. Religion educates people not to take action if something is wrong, she is a good example of the result of religion on modern society.

Quote:
Fatty here. Thank you for your admissions of possessing small penises, I mean comments. I appreciate you running my hit numbers up on my 360 however, I don't require your help in that matter. Perhaps you and my wayward husband should ALL get your own lives and a jolly good rogering for that matter. Stop scaring the women so that one might be unsober enough to consider dating you let alone be seen in public with you... You are all in my prayers fellas! Cheers!
Yay I'm finally gonna get laid cause a crazy fat christian chick that resembles Queen Lattifa, Eva Longoria and Selma Hayek prays for me! God bless religion!
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 10:03   #169
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
You guys are all jerks

I don't see why its cockish. It's not like we know her, we only really "know" travler and like most people you stick up for the people you know and the people you don't.

She has hardly been ok.

She posted on a blog, which friends and family read (and now GD) about how her husband is "cheating".

She then tells travler she is going to divorce him for every penny.

She then steals travlers nick on the forums and starts posting under his name.

I think sure posting on her blog is crossing the line, I said it as a foundation to potential comedy, I havent signed up to comment on it yet, and nor do I envisage to.

But then I also don't think anyone else on GD will post on her blog either.

This is our ground, if she wants to nick her husbands account then she can play by our rules.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 10:07   #170
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Tomkat is a complete cock these days
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 10:30   #171
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Is realy a cock such a bad thing to be?

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 11:03   #172
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deffeh
didnt we just have an IRC conversation a few nights ago about how there should be some boundaries between real life and internet life?
If a boundary exists, it's not between the real-world and internet, it's between the funny and not-funny.

In real-life, calling someone a drooling piss-covered spastic can be pretty funny. However, when you realise however that the person actually is a (literal) drooling spastic who's just pissed themselves then the whole affair becomes less funny.

That's basically what happened here.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 11:06   #173
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
If a boundary exists, it's not between the real-world and internet, it's between the funny and not-funny.

In real-life, calling someone a drooling piss-covered spastic can be pretty funny. When you realise however that the person actually is a (literal) drooling spastic who's just pissed themselves then it's slightly less funny. That's basically what's happened here.
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. So calling somebody a crazy fat christian chick is funny when she's not a crazy fat christian chick, but it isn't funny when it's the truth?
Sure, there's alot of fat people that can't help it, but there's alot of them that can. They just accept their fatness because they cling on to a religion that endorses apathy (towards yourself, not towards others) and one that tells them jezus loves you (insert jezus loves you pic) how you are.
No, I still think it's funny when this is the case.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 11:13   #174
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharur
I'm not sure if I understand what you mean. So calling somebody a crazy fat christian chick is funny when she's not a crazy fat christian chick, but it isn't funny when it's the truth?
No, it's not funny when she's a drooling piss-covered spastic.

(Which she was)
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 11:16   #175
Sharur
..yet opinionated

Quote:
No, it's not funny when she's a drooling piss-covered spastic.

(Which she was)
Oh okay, so just for clarification; I can still laugh at her being a crazy fat christian chick?
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 11:53   #176
SbOlly
Spelling is for pussies

SbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant futureSbOlly has a brilliant future

Sweet Jesus this thread has made my day.

GD.

I always get the soggy biscuit

Veni Vidi Codi
SbOlly is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 15:27   #177
pig
1up on you

pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pig has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Come on it's travler, he is only in love with one other person and thats a man!

He's called Jesus!
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 16:08   #178
Dace
so f*cking zen

Quote:
Originally Posted by pig
Come on it's travler, he is only in love with one other person and thats a man!

He's called Jesus!

Let's evaluate the facts:

* Jesus didn't have sex with any women.

* Jesus "worked with his hands" in an arts and crafts store (carpentry)

* Jesus got nailed by some soldiers

It's fair to conclude that Jesus was a homosexual. It's no wonder travler is attracted to him
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 16:18   #179
All Systems Go

All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.All Systems Go has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I can't believe I missed the best parts of this thread.

the ONE time I leave the house.
The 20th century has been characterised by three developments of great political importance. The growth of democracy; the growth of corporate power; and the growth of corporate propaganda as a means of protecting corporate power against democracy.
All Systems Go is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 16:26   #180
_Kila_
break it down!

_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society_Kila_ is a pillar of this Internet society

Quote:
You guys are all jerks

OH RIGHT AND THIS ISN'T BEING A JERK OR A COCK IS IT?!?!
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 16:34   #181
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

The pictures don't work anymore as I don't have that webspace anymore (and I can't edit the post to put them in) so the joke is lost

http://photos-109.ak.facebook.com/ip..._3109_2885.jpg

http://photos-107.ak.facebook.com/ip..._3107_2201.jpg

http://photos-108.ak.facebook.com/ip..._3108_2536.jpg
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 17:07   #182
demiGOD
the Sacred Pervert

demiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nicedemiGOD is just really nice

Nah, what Tomkat did was fine. Breaking up with a girl is like a fortune cookie - dinner's done and you look forward to the dessert.

Travler should move out of West Virginia. The average body fat of females out there is 40%.

Veneratio | Insomnia | F-Crew | Subh
demiGOD is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 17:13   #183
I am Idler
This is bat country

I am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himI am Idler is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Yes she is overweight and not proportionally. All her weight in in her stomach so sometimes people think she is pregnant. If she lost the weight she would be hot.
This made me vomit
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 17:16   #184
pig
1up on you

In agreement with tomkat about overstepping the line. Who posted the GD link on her blog?

Come on own up!
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 17:36   #185
JonnyBGood
Banned

I would urinate on your mother's rotting and violated skinless corpse if I found it lying on your "line".
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 17:40   #186
pig
1up on you

oooh matron
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 19:07   #187
Cannon_Fodder

Cannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldCannon_Fodder spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

Quote:
I have to admit that while finding the blog and reading parts of it and learning more about travler was pretty funny i think its probably too far people posting on someones personal blog, and what not.

didnt we just have an IRC conversation a few nights ago about how there should be some boundaries between real life and internet life?

Still, pretty funny like
They posted the blog on the internet. We linked to it. What's wrong?
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 19:15   #188
Mitc
NASA Health & Safety

Mitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to beholdMitc is a splendid one to behold

I don't whether to neg-rep Mrs Travler for posting using another persons id or poss-rep Travler for simply putting up with the nut-case wife.

Best thread since 9/11 was communicated 'live' on GD.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 19:17   #189
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

Quote:
The pictures don't work anymore as I don't have that webspace anymore (and I can't edit the post to put them in) so the joke is lost

http://photos-109.ak.facebook.com/ip..._3109_2885.jpg

http://photos-107.ak.facebook.com/ip..._3107_2201.jpg

http://photos-108.ak.facebook.com/ip..._3108_2536.jpg
I refuse to believe that this is in the UK.
That girl was somewhat pretty, and we all know that there are no good looking woman in the UK.

DTA
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:03   #190
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:

In real-life, calling someone a drooling piss-covered spastic can be pretty funny. However, when you realise however that the person actually is a (literal) drooling spastic who's just pissed themselves then the whole affair becomes less funny.

That's basically what happened here.
what if i phoned up your work and proved you were a druggy to them and you got fired and had to beg for change to survive?

Funny, yes. beyond the line, definitely.

There needs to be boundaries between the internet and real life to keep what we do here seperate; otherwise it all goes to pot.

Believe in me, cause i don't believe in anything
And i wanna be someone, to believe, to believe in
Deffeh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:05   #191
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deffeh has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cannon_Fodder
They posted the blog on the internet. We linked to it. What's wrong?
Nothing. The line was posting comments, imo

Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:18   #192
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
what if i phoned up your work and proved you were a druggy to them and you got fired and had to beg for change to survive?
I don't think that's to do with a barrier between the internet and anything else though. If I was your mate in real-life and you did that then you'd still be a cock. Or if you met my mates in real-life and told them the same thing then I wouldn't think you'd done anything wrong (even if they didn't know).
Quote:
Funny, yes. beyond the line, definitely.
Well, if I was somehow involved in doing that to someone then I'd probably find it amusing for a few minutes but if they were literally reduced to begging to survive then it would actually be pretty pathetic and I'd feel all (unless they were responsible for some sort of evil).

Someone falling over might be mildly amusing in a childish slapstick sort of way (although usually isn't) but it certainly wouldn't be funny if they fell into the road and was horribly crushed by an oncoming car.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:22   #193
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Someone falling over might be mildly amusing in a childish slapstick sort of way (although usually isn't) but it certainly wouldn't be funny if they fell into the road and was horribly crushed by an oncoming car.
I honest to god laughed for a good ten seconds out loud there
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:23   #194
Deffeh
Angry Young Man

But there has to be a line; its just where the effects get 'too much'.

Do you think its alright for someone to get - koen, say - 's number and phone him up with abuse?

Certainly not - but its alright to ban him from #forums for no good reason.

What about going round to horns address ergo FORCING him to meet someone from GD?

Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:29   #195
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
how many years have you been here???
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:32   #196
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
But there has to be a line; its just where the effects get 'too much'.

Do you think its alright for someone to get - koen, say - 's number and phone him up with abuse?

Certainly not - but its alright to ban him from #forums for no good reason.

What about going round to horns address ergo FORCING him to meet someone from GD?
Personally I'd definitely view this as something travler brought upon himself by posting the blog here. It is somewhat different to both of those examples you gave as well.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:35   #197
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hicks
It seems to have wound down a bit in the last page though
You arsebandit, you still use that msnaddy from 2003?.
I think I lost you on the move to the new addy

|edit| JBG, you been a nice man now? A emoticon just for you: http://www.battlefield.no/forum/styl.../smileygay.gif

DTA
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 20:49   #198
milo

milo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himmilo is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Quote:
Originally Posted by JonnyBGood
Personally I'd definitely view this as something travler brought upon himself by posting the blog here. It is somewhat different to both of those examples you gave as well.

I think he underestimated GD's capability to be utterly mongtardish and unhelpful. If he posted that blog in the christian-marriage-help forum it would obviously be shit of them to track and link back from it; his mistake was thinking we could say something intelligent on the matter of human relationships, nevertheless the trust implicit in his post stopped it being foolishness. He thought us better than we were

Incidently i feel all 'cause i set the scene with my first responce then made the gentlemanly apology whilst you lot were still busy waving your dicks in the air.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 21:04   #199
JonnyBGood
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by milo
I think he underestimated GD's capability to be utterly mongtardish and unhelpful. If he posted that blog in the christian-marriage-help forum it would obviously be shit of them to track and link back from it; his mistake was thinking we could say something intelligent on the matter of human relationships, nevertheless the trust implicit in his post stopped it being foolishness. He thought us better than we were
I thank god every day this place isn't a christian marriage help forum. I'd really like to know what your cutting-edge psychological interpretation of travler's batshit insane wife is though. I mean, let's face it, he was just looking for attention. And he got it. Now we're all winners. Except for you. You apparently have moral principles though. Good luck with that.

Quote:
Incidently i feel all 'cause i set the scene with my first responce then made the gentlemanly apology whilst you lot were still busy waving your dicks in the air.
Go join tomkat in the unrealistic spastic corner please.

PS It is done allfather.
Unread 31 Jan 2007, 21:06   #200
jt25man
Victim of Marriage

jt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud ofjt25man has much to be proud of

I just checked her blog, she hasn't written anything about her insurmountable courage...cough, cough...into our forum yesterday.