User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:15   #1
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Super-Powers

After watching the first episode of the new series of Smallville,in which young mister Kent goes off the rails in an obligitory 'teen rebellion' episode except this 'rebellion' included various bank robberies and police shootouts,I wondered what super power I'd choose to have if given the choice of one and how I'd use it.

I'd pick Nightcrawler from X-Men's instant transport poof-and-your-somewhere-else power.

Bank vaults would be ever so much fun. Never again would you have to worry about Deep Vein Thrombosis while venturing to Australia or some other far flung place.If David Blane ever decides to stand on a platform again I'd appear and push him off it. Pretend hauntings where you appear with some old clinky chains in your ex gf's wardrobe at 4am moaning like christina aguileara in a bucket of soapy dildos would be the highlight of any drunken night out.

How about you lot,one power and how would you (ab)use it?

(Comedy Dace's Super Phedo Powers option available for a short time only)
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:16   #2
Evergreen
the merciless

Evergreen is infamous around these partsEvergreen is infamous around these parts
Re: Super-Powers

Fe-fi-fo-fum.

I smell a freaking role-playing bum.

<Jassy> aryn, how can u let ppl spread shit in this chan? ur not doing ur job properly if u let ppl spread shit
<Jassy> in real life sunday would be in court
<Jassy> i can get him glined
<Jassy> #feds are here to stamp out abuse

<mist|zZz> we don't do channel politics, /ignore is your friend
Evergreen is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:20   #3
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

That is the worst insult ever

FU

Im just bored
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 02:40   #4
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I've said it here elsewhere, but the ability to control and read people's minds (a bit like Charles Xavier in X-Men, but better).

Who needs physical strength or robbery if you could just control people's minds?

The abuse of such powers don't really need explaining.
Dante Hicks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 03:54   #5
Baron Morte
Blatantly overcooked

Baron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud ofBaron Morte has much to be proud of

Id rather have the power to create my own people, oh wa'
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 04:12   #6
Scoot951
Das Scoot

Scoot951 is an unknown quantity at this point

I'd be made of solid energy. Then I'd be pretty much invincible, and all-powerful.

I just read X-men so I don't know of any characters like this, but it's been shown that some like Gambit and Fritzoy, were they to reach their maximum level would convert entirely to energy.

Actually, now that I think about it, Skullfire reached it in X-men 2099, but that was a sucky series.

I don't really know what I'm doing here
Scoot951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 04:15   #7
pablissimo
Henry Kelly

pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.pablissimo has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

You just lowered the tone of my life. Forever.
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 04:28   #8
MrPeach

MrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud ofMrPeach has much to be proud of

Quote:
Originally Posted by IncubusGod
After watching the first episode of the new series of Smallville,in which young mister Kent goes off the rails in an obligitory 'teen rebellion' episode except this 'rebellion' included various bank robberies and police shootouts,I wondered what super power I'd choose to have if given the choice of one and how I'd use it.

I'd pick Nightcrawler from X-Men's instant transport poof-and-your-somewhere-else power.

Bank vaults would be ever so much fun. Never again would you have to worry about Deep Vein Thrombosis while venturing to Australia or some other far flung place.If David Blane ever decides to stand on a platform again I'd appear and push him off it. Pretend hauntings where you appear with some old clinky chains in your ex gf's wardrobe at 4am moaning like christina aguileara in a bucket of soapy dildos would be the highlight of any drunken night out.

How about you lot,one power and how would you (ab)use it?

(Comedy Dace's Super Phedo Powers option available for a short time only)
I thought that was only the ability to transport to somewhere he could see at the time? Otherwise it was too dangerous etc as he could end up in a wall...
MrPeach is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 14 Jan 2004, 04:35   #9
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by pablissimo
You just lowered the tone of my life. Forever.
moi?
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:07   #10
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrPeach
I thought that was only the ability to transport to somewhere he could see at the time? Otherwise it was too dangerous etc as he could end up in a wall...
Well not entirely,in the cartoon series and alot of comics he goes places he couldn't possibly see.
Being able to transport to places you can only see would be like winning 5c in the lottery.
Why not walk there :P
Unread 15 Jan 2004, 23:15   #11
Stew
Made of Twigs

Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Stew has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Invisibility!
Stew is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:34   #12
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dante Hicks has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Scoot951
I'd be made of solid energy.
Dr Manhattan sort of has these type of characteristics in the 'Watchmen' series.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:43   #13
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I'll take the powers of Rogue (X-Men).

Whatever you guys can think of, I can have it
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:47   #14
Dante Hicks
Clerk

And you'd be hot.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:49   #15
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

If he can't see it, hebetter be damm sure exactly where it is in relation to himself or he will be in trouble. But going a meter to the left when stading beside a wall isn't that dangerous I suppose.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 00:58   #16
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
And you'd be hot.
I already am.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 01:03   #17
Dante Hicks
Clerk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leshy
I already am.
Maybe but do you look like this?

(if yes then cyber plz)
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 01:07   #18
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dante Hicks
Maybe but do you look like this?
I'm more of a 3D-person myself.
Unread 16 Jan 2004, 03:43   #19
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

Dante in anime FaP'ing 'incident'