User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:34   #1
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future
stalkers

i used to think all the celebrities are overreacting when they speak about being stalked and all, but now i can tell you from my own experience: it's not fun at all!
serious. you give them a finger and they take a hand. after that you can be rude, give short answers or no reply at all, but they won't leave you alone...

HE'S FKIN 25, GRADUATED AT UNI, HAS A GOOD JOB BUT CAN'T LEAVE ME ALONE FOR SOME REASON I CAN NOT UNDERSTAND.

is it the hair? is it my hockeyskills? or is it perhaps my sister?
fs i'm desperate (((((
KoeN is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:35   #2
inf
Banned

inf is an unknown quantity at this point
Re: stalkers

you should untie him.
inf is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:37   #3
Bob The Scutter
Annoying Robot Thing

Bob The Scutter is an unknown quantity at this point

sister ey... number? lol

seriously... punch him, but then again its probably Knight Themion hehe
fo shizzle ma nizzle: a bastardization of "fo' sheezy mah neezy" which is a bastardization of "for sure mah nigga" which is a bastdardization of "I concur with you whole heartedly my African american brother."
Bob The Scutter is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:37   #4
Embroglio
a new low in getting high

Embroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himEmbroglio is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

Maybe it's because you look like a chimp.
I want you by my side.

We’re hitting a new low.
Embroglio is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:39   #5
Leshy
Mr. Blobby

Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Leshy has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Have you simply tried telling Theamion face to face to sod off?
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 21:40   #6
ChubbyChecker
King of The Fat Boys

ChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriendChubbyChecker needs a job and a girlfriend

You're being stalked? By a guy?!?!

Ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! ha! etc...
ChubbyChecker is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:37   #7
Kemb

give him one up the bum that usually sorts them out.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:48   #8
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

i am not graduate nor have a good job, but if i would stalk koen, it would be because of one of his sisters.

more to the point, i know this guy too, he doesn't have my phonenumber nor msn or anything, but everytime I meet him in the pub he buys me a drink or two. But I am aware of the stalk danger so I don't give him my phonenumber or my msn nor do I give in to 'going to hang out with him'.
Unread 17 Nov 2003, 23:51   #9
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

KoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant futureKoeN has a brilliant future

i'm one big source of information, got a lot of mail-addies and phonenumbers. lucky stalker
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 00:39   #10
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knight Theamion
i am not graduate nor have a good job, but if i would stalk koen, it would be because of one of his sisters.

more to the point, i know this guy too, he doesn't have my phonenumber nor msn or anything, but everytime I meet him in the pub he buys me a drink or two. But I am aware of the stalk danger so I don't give him my phonenumber or my msn nor do I give in to 'going to hang out with him'.
Maybe he just wants to be a friend.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 02:55   #11
Deathjam|wee
Weeeeee

Deathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura aboutDeathjam|wee has a spectacular aura about

have a shit

wrap the shit up in some paper

next time u see ur stalker walk up to him give him the shit, say its a early xmas present, then walk off (best to get out of throwing distance)

One load of gollums is enough for anyone.Ta
DM.
Deathjam|wee is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 10:55   #12
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

we used to wrap the shit in a paper, put it in front of someone's door, set it on fire and ring the bell.

:P

fs i'm here untill 16:00....keep getting kicked from msn and can't find any working CGI IRC link (thnx dreadnought ;/).
also, annoying turks keep walking behind me. i hope he doesn';t read this while i'm typing. but haha he's in ramadan anyway so he has to be nice
i brb.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:00   #13
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

oh fs he's trying to fix a comp now...acting all nervous...git..GO AWAY!!! next time i'll bring a piece of paper (or 2), a pen and some tape.
i'll write on the comps next to me: "DEFECT"

oh yes i'll do that.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:02   #14
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

your stalker is there?

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:04   #15
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

no it's the random low-life turks again. i almost forgot about these people when i had my weeks of sitting at home all day.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:06   #16
Radical Edward

Radical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriendRadical Edward needs a job and a girlfriend

oh right, you should try pulling one of them.

ok 3..... 2..... 1.. let's jam
Radical Edward is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:07   #17
KoeN
Lucky
Helicopter Champion

i might get my stolen mobile back when i do that.
or lose my new one. tricky.
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 11:15   #18
Knight Theamion
Miles Teg

Knight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like himKnight Theamion is an inspiration to us all and we should try to be more like him

heh
Unread 18 Nov 2003, 12:06   #19
CrashTester
I am an idiot

CrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant futureCrashTester has a brilliant future

I have a stalker and its quite pleasant.

I dont mind the the the little 8 inch blue veined hooligan at all.
CrashTester is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:02   #20
Nofutcha
Airvatar

Nofutcha will become famous soon enoughNofutcha will become famous soon enough

fags

#phnx
Nofutcha is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 19 Nov 2003, 02:33   #21
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

I second the post above me!
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote