User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions
Register FAQ Members List Calendar Arcade Today's Posts

Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:01   #101
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Exclamation Re: Things that drive you batshit insane

If you'd lived in, say, Chad for all your previous life I suppose it might be quite agreeable, although I'm not even sure about that.
Marilyn Manson is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:03   #102
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: Things that drive you batshit insane

Doesn't it have any redeeming features?
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Proteus is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:05   #103
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Marilyn Manson has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

It has some good theatres, and museums, gallerys, etc.
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:08   #104
Proteus
Lord Denning

Proteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriendProteus needs a job and a girlfriend

That's more than Cambridge has.

Plus we have the coldest temperatures on the face of the Earth.
He was crowned in York Cathedral as 'Expert in the West' by Pope Urban III in 1186.
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:09   #105
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Proteus
pfffffffffftttt, you've obviously never visited The North East.
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:11   #106
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
pfffffffffftttt, you've obviously never visited The North East.
I was born in Newcastle.
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:12   #107
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

Try Jämtland in Sweden. Or Lappland, for that matter.
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:14   #108
Marilyn Manson
Gone

Quote:
I was born in Newcastle.
I was born in a Hospital. It don't mean diddly squat, boy.
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:14   #109
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
Try Jämtland in Sweden. Or Lappland, for that matter.
Nowhere is colder than Cambridge!

The North Pole has nothing on us!

(P.S. I won't believe statistics because they always lie.)
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:15   #110
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marilyn Manson
I was born in a Hospital. It don't mean diddly squat, boy.
Well I didn't freeze to death at birth, which I would have done if I was born here.

Now I have to go and put some padding on my windows.

Brrrrrr.
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:18   #111
Bunga
I'm not a poet

Bunga has a little shameless behaviour in the past

It snowed today. About two decimeters in Alanäs in Jämtland.

What was the weather like in Cambridge did you say?
Unread 22 Oct 2003, 22:30   #112
Proteus
Lord Denning

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunga
It snowed today. About two decimeters in Alanäs in Jämtland.

What was the weather like in Cambridge did you say?
Cold!
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 12:32   #113
Recon
Notice Me!!! Notice Me!!!

Recon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to allRecon is a name known to all

ITT i laff
He isn't what I would call a menace but he is like a child trapped in a fat child with cerebal palsy's body which is wrapped in denim.He seemed to always bitch at everything that ever happened ever even if it was a post that read "SUNDAY8PM IS THE KING OF THE SOCIAL SCENE!" he would still bitch about it. Oh and it's a well known fact that if you mash Sunday8pm's face into a keyboard, the words "More Hula Hoops Please" will mysteriously appear on screen every time.
Recon is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 14:38   #114
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

coming to manchester from london has made me go all cold actually

although thats actually quite good as it gives me an excuse to wear my big coat ALL THE TIME. the fun never ends. Also i have a lot more jumpers than T-shirts. I hope it snows soon

anyway, drinks are half the price here. so thats pretty much any argument for moving back to london before im rich scuppered. Stockton on tees surely has cheap alchohol. Of course thats a complete guess, but im sure im right.
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 16:55   #115
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
That's more than Cambridge has.
I think the university might be counted as a redeeming feature, even if the ADC isn't.

Quote:
Colder than last year? I doubt it.

ps

PM's cleaned out MM
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 17:10   #116
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

Quote:
Nowhere is colder than Cambridge!

The North Pole has nothing on us!

(P.S. I won't believe statistics because they always lie.)
Madness! you're obviously not a 'proper' northener.

also, there's a perfectly good museum almost literally outside my door, many of the departments have museums attached, we have loads of theatre (okay, the student productions are 'variable'). i don't know what you're complaining about.
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 17:11   #117
MrL_JaKiri
The Twilight of the Gods

MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.MrL_JaKiri has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by G_frog
Madness! you're obviously not a 'proper' northener.
Maybe it's because I'm a northerner

That I shoot southerners with high powered rifles and get my whippets to drag their corpses along behind me.
MrL_JaKiri is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 17:14   #118
lokken
BlueTuba

lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.lokken has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People utterly inept at staying on one side of the stairs when its busy.
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 17:36   #119
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

People who drag conversations on internet forums fifty seven kilometres off track.
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 17:40   #120
G_frog
Look over there!

G_frog is an unknown quantity at this point

That's what they are for you tiny fool.

(gratuitous 'new sig' post.)
Unread 23 Oct 2003, 17:41   #121
JonnyBGood
Banned

JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.JonnyBGood has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

I like to party,
Everybody does!
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 03:00   #122
IncubusGod
WANNASEEMYNEWCHAINSAW

IncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldIncubusGod spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would

-Everyone walking on every street in town
-Drivers who drive too slow
-Middle aged female L-Plate drivers (also see above)
-Drivers who tailgate
-Drivers who drive along wrong lanes then cut you up to skip traffic
-Charity people if placed every 10 metres along the same street constantly asking for money
-Loud people
-Boysterous wankers in clubs and bars who knock into you spilling drinks
-Rugby Jocks
-Posh Rugby Jocks
-Posh Rugby Jocks who knock into you spilling drinks
-Posh Coked Up Rugby Jocks
-Bouncers
-Scumbags (alternativly called 'Townies' I think)
-Limerick Scumbags (Much more dangerous than any other type of general miscreant)
-90% of Limerick City
-60% of Ireland
-100% of Dublin
-Girls and Women who take adopt feminist beliefs from Destinys Child songs and Riki Lake
-Self Righteous people
-People who are 'close talkers'
-Personal Space invaders
-Neurotic People
-Excessively Neat people
-Teen boys
-Teen girls
-Weird parents of friends
-People who 'tap' you for money
-People who do not repay you that money
-People who leave before buying their round
-People who wear Ben Sherman checked shirts,generic black shoes,pressed pants,generic normal jacket and sensible haircut yet still think they appear cool
-Fast Food establishments
-Queue jumpers
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 12:10   #123
roadrunner_0
cynic

roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.roadrunner_0 has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deepflow
coming to manchester from london has made me go all cold actually

although thats actually quite good as it gives me an excuse to wear my big coat ALL THE TIME. the fun never ends. Also i have a lot more jumpers than T-shirts. I hope it snows soon

anyway, drinks are half the price here. so thats pretty much any argument for moving back to london before im rich scuppered. Stockton on tees surely has cheap alchohol. Of course thats a complete guess, but im sure im right.

i have yet to find a cheap pub in stockton, although i will admit i have only ever had a drink in about half a dozen.
Newcastle on the other hand, has cuba cuba, a club where the drinks start at 75p each
its bulletproof i tell you!
Unread 24 Oct 2003, 16:21   #124
Deepflow
Next goal wins!

Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Deepflow has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

curses... my wild assumption has come to bite me in the arse.

never mind.

P.S 5th avenue (indie ish club in manc) has bottles of beer from 50p on mondays and thursdays.