User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 28 Jul 2003, 14:11   #1
MikeHunt

12 facts you need to know...

• 1: After a one hour swim in a public swimmingpool,you have managed to swallow a 1/5l urin
    2: In average, you are indirect contact with 15 penises every day, for instance by tutching a doorknob.
    3: On average a normal persons intake of fastfood during one year included a 12 pubic hairs.
    4: In one year you swallow aprox. 14 insects while sleeping.
    5: In one year you are likly to shake hands with 11 woman who have recently mastrubated and forgotten to wash their hands.
    6: In one year you are likly to shake hands with 6 men who recently mastrubated and forgot to wash their hands.
    7: Most men dont wash their hands after they been to the toilet. Think about tha the next time you eat peanuts out of the bowl in the bar.
    8: In the average weddingreception you have 1/100th chance of getting herpes from one of the guests.
    9. In a average day you breath in about 1L of other peoples anal fumes.
    10: Dentists recomend that you put your toothbrush atleast 2meters away fromt he toiletseat so you avoid any particles in the air from the flushing to get stuck on your toothbrush.
    11: You spend 6 months of your life on the toilet.
    12: By biting your nails you get more germs in you then if you would lick the toiletseat clean!
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 14:13   #2
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
need?
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 14:16   #3
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place
Re: 12 facts you need to know...

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeHunt
[list]
5: In one year you are likly to shake hands with 11 woman who have recently mastrubated and forgotten to wash their hands.
6: In one year you are likly to shake hands with 6 men who recently mastrubated and forgot to wash their hands.
list]
i doubt that i shake hands with 11 women in a given year.

the men one is possible tho. i'm trying to remember if i've ever done that to someone.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 14:17   #4
madi
a little bit broken

madi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better placemadi single handedly makes these forums a better place
i am a twig with an eating disorder and i worry less about what i put in my mouth than you do
madi is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 14:18   #5
Ragnarak

Ragnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to beholdRagnarak is a splendid one to behold
Quote:
Originally posted by madi
i am a twig with an eating disorder and i worry less about what i put in my mouth than you do
too easy
Are the best i've ever had
Ragnarak is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 28 Jul 2003, 14:21   #6
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Re: 12 facts you need to know...

Quote:
Originally posted by MikeHunt
  • 4: In one year you swallow aprox. 14 insects while sleeping.
well thats bollocks isnt it.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 02:54   #7
Mirai
Child Eating Zombie Clown

Mirai is on a distinguished road
Re: Re: 12 facts you need to know...

Quote:
Originally posted by the_dastardley_chihuahua
well thats bollocks isnt it.
Nope I've heard that before. But the toilet seat one I can't believe.

Die You Bitch Minister of Insanity - "Timete Nostrum Piscem Furoris"

My fellow Americans, I'm pleased to tell you today that I've signed legislation that will outlaw Russia forever, we begin bombing in 5 minutes - President Ronald Reagan, in a radio check where he did not realize the microphone was on and the station broadcasting
Mirai is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 03:06   #8
Snurx
Dirte

Snurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus wouldSnurx spreads love and joy to the forum in the same way Jesus would
Is this somehow meant to frigthen/disgust me?
If so, those facts are doing a poor job.
"Freedom, morality, and the human dignity of the individual consists precisely in this; that he makes waffles not because he is forced to do so, but because he freely conceives it, wants it, and loves it."
Snurx is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 06:56   #9
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

the_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud ofthe_dastardley_chihuahua has much to be proud of
Re: Re: Re: 12 facts you need to know...

Quote:
Originally posted by Mirai
Nope I've heard that before. But the toilet seat one I can't believe.
yeah that's bollocks too "you will swallow 8 spiders while asleep during your life time". it's all bollocks.
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 09:24   #10
Ebany
Cute Kitten

Ebany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of lightEbany is a glorious beacon of light
I've heard both the toilet one and the spider one. I'm inclined to believe both. Dont like either, but thats hardly a surprise.
The distance those splashes can go sometimes makes it not hard to believe that you should keep your toothbrush a fair way away (although I'd say it means to imply dont keep your toothbrush on the floor by your loo - which I did see some students on TV doing....it wasnt even like they had to flush to risk it, just get drunk men trying to take a piss....)
As for the bugs, your mouth, at least at the start of the night, is a nice little warm damp cave (if a touch windy). Who knows what tasty morsels a spider may find in there. All it has to do is venture a little too far back and id imagine reflexes will take over. Might explain the morning breath occasionally. Theyre not saying you munch your way through a huge great tarantula, just some little tiny things mostly.
The one that got me was the nail biting one - surely that has more to do with how often you clean you hands (and maybe who else uses your toilet...?)
Ebany is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 09:36   #11
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light
there are millions of dustmites in your bed - you will probably swallow a few. of course never noticing because they are small little buggers
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 09:49   #12
huh
WHY DID YOU PUSH GRANDMA

huh is an unknown quantity at this point
And after all of this, we are still healthy. Guess that means people worry far too much about hygine.
huh is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 10:47   #13
the_dastardley_chihuahua
Damn Dog

Quote:
Originally posted by Ebany
and the spider one. I'm inclined to believe both.
why believe it? because you read it on the internet? i cant see how anyone could perform reliable research into how many insects people swallow, or even why they would. sounds like bollocks to me still.

(actually the toilet one is true)
Unread 29 Jul 2003, 11:42   #14
CjC
Throwing Shapes

CjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant futureCjC has a brilliant future
If you wrap everyone in cotton wool chances are the first cold you get will kill you. Theres this thing called "building up an immunity"
CjC is offline   Reply With Quote