User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 15 Apr 2005, 00:26   #1
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough
art

glastenbury is doing somethin really weird for this years festival. one of the tents will just have 2000 people dancing as they will all be provided with coordless headphones. imagine the sight when you walk in. so many ppl dancing in silence :eek:

also the festival sold out after just 3 hours of tickets being available iirc. pretty quick heh
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 01:52   #2
Weeks
Banned

Weeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriendWeeks needs a job and a girlfriend
Re: art

I want to go to a festival this year, yet I am not.
This thread is reminding me of that.

I am now waving my e-penis in your face, my digital feces are sliding down your throat.

Last edited by Weeks; 15 Apr 2005 at 02:26.
Weeks is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 02:09   #3
Yahwe
I am.

Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Yahwe has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

art

art

that's what this thread was titled

not 'my ramblings about forth coming musical events'

art

nothing about marketting or ticket sales.

art

apparently
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 02:51   #4
ph8
Banned

ph8 is on a distinguished road

When is glastonbury, if i'm back from my travelling it's definitely worth doing - do people all hear the same music? It would be rough stumbling into gothic chicks who would slice your penis off while you're jiving to LaMarr
ph8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 03:06   #5
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yahwe
art

art

not 'my ramblings about forth coming musical events'

art

nothing about marketting or ticket sales.

art

apparently
allow me to insert some art.

just a little something i do
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 07:02   #6
Tomkat
:alpha:

Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Tomkat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ph8
When is glastonbury, if i'm back from my travelling it's definitely worth doing - do people all hear the same music? It would be rough stumbling into gothic chicks who would slice your penis off while you're jiving to LaMarr
1. It's sold out.
2. No way, there are about 12 stages ranging from the "poetry tent" to the "acoustic stage" all up to the "pyramid stage" which has the main bands.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 07:46   #7
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
art

art

Watch the people in silence and imagine yourself in some sort of surreal arthouse film.

Actually, it won't be so silent. Unless they're damn good headphones.
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 08:26   #8
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

there's a steve now as well?
thank god for avatars or otherwise people would get confused.

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 08:42   #9
onetwothree
4 5 6

onetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to allonetwothree is a name known to all

Glastonbury will have the joy of my attendance.
onetwothree is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 08:56   #10
Another Slayer
Jungle King

Another Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant futureAnother Slayer has a brilliant future

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ste
there's a steve now as well?
thank god for avatars or otherwise people would get confused.
we could all neg rep the shit out of him, then he can be red steve and you can be green ste?
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 10:00   #11
Ste
Bored

Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Ste has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.

it looks like it's already gone that way.

3 Green blobs for you now ay?

yeh so Plastic Brilliance is now known as FOXYSTOAT - Come on by and check it out!
Ste is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 20:24   #12
acropolis
Vermin Supreme

acropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better placeacropolis single handedly makes these forums a better place

Quote:
art

i went the Carnegie art museum the other day here in town. Lots of crap. Some famous crap. But limited amounts of anything that i found worth looking at.

The in one corner I found this excellent piece, originally styled with a brilliant use of flaring colors that just drew your eyes this way and that. It seemed like a classic abstract, forms for forms sake and colors for colors sake and no specific symbolism (outside of "and that pink blob over there represents man's inner...." etc. style symbolism); just eye candy, glorious eye candy. I just stared for like 10 minutes.

Then I glanced at the title. "Male Nude". And I looked back. And it was quite clearly a nude male. Not even Picassoan rearrangement.

Upon rereading this post, it seems less like the originally intended "random art thought" and more like "coming out of the closet" but oh well.
acropolis is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 15 Apr 2005, 21:57   #13
NEWSBOT3
NEWSBOT

NEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriendNEWSBOT3 needs a job and a girlfriend

i brough art and no-one noticed
[20:27:47] <nodrog-aawy> **** i think my housemate just caught me masturbating
[11:25:32] <idimmu> you are a little piggy arent you
[13:17:00] <KaneED> i'm so closet i'm like narnia
Unread 16 Apr 2005, 00:02   #14
steve

steve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the roughsteve is a jewel in the rough

lol seems i got neg rep because this isnt about real art.

for those that neg repped it. get a fkin, art isnt just pictures its the way people see things and how this makes you feel.

ps. ste ive been steve since rnd 6 or so when i first started playing but mainly played diffrent games.
[23:42:56] <SkyHead> Keep your fleets
[23:43:02] <SkyHead> Keep your faith
[23:43:08] <SkyHead> Keep your anti 1up spirit

-retired 1up MO-
steve is offline   Reply With Quote