User Name
Password

Go Back   Planetarion Forums > Non Planetarion Discussions > General Discussions

Unread 1 Feb 2004, 18:13   #1
Dead_Meat
Old Man O Deh *****s

Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.Dead_Meat has ascended to a higher existance and no longer needs rep points to prove the size of his e-penis.
Quuen Mary 2

I sat in pouring rain for an hour and a half waiting for the QM2 to leave Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale.

It was worth every minute, as she's absolutely, completely and utterly fking huge, and pretty.

The fireworks were pretty damn good, too...

P.S. Blah blah, DM is as old as the orginal QM, blah blah, DM was on board when the QM caught fire, blah blah blah, DM knew Queen Mary of Scots , blah blah blah. etc.

You dont need to keep beating a dog to get it to stop shitting on the carpet
Dead_Meat is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 18:15   #2
skiddy
wild one

skiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so littleskiddy contributes so much and asks for so little
Re: Quuen Mary 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat

It was worth every minute, as she's absolutely, completely and utterly fking huge, and pretty.
That's what I said after getting laid by Lisa Riley
skiddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 18:17   #3
BesigedB
Darling

BesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of lightBesigedB is a glorious beacon of light

Quote:
Originally Posted by skiddy
That's what I said after getting laid by Lisa Riley
SO THATS WHY SHE LEFT YOU'VE BEEN FRAMED
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 19:03   #4
KaneED
Motherfracker

KaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond reputeKaneED has a reputation beyond repute

I'd like to have seen it too.
KaneED is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 19:29   #5
AllFather|away
Big Kahuna

AllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really niceAllFather|away is just really nice

She will sink soon ahough, and bring tons of englishmen with her.
I see it as a steppingstone for my upcomming world Utopia

DTA
Support the liberation of "AllFather"
AllFather|away is offline   Reply With Quote
Unread 1 Feb 2004, 23:17   #6
Supernova9
m u p p e t

Supernova9 is infamous around these parts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead_Meat
I sat in pouring rain for an hour and a half waiting for the QM2 to leave Port Everglades, Fort Lauderdale.
And then after sitting there for 10 mins after the rain stopped I'll bet you were as dry as a bone.

Damn I wish I was sitting in Florida weather right now.